How Old is Everyone Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 17 years old; I think I joined last year but I was lurking around for quite some time

Hah, 17...on the one hand, I can now see R-rated movies no problem, on the other hand, I'm REALLY scared about applying for college likeimscaredabouteverythingelseintheworld.

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm 16 years old.
Now now, there's no need to lie. In your pics, you look like you're at least 18, though I suppose you do look quite built in them. Grr I'm not going to except that, there's no way you're 16!

Also, Great Sage, you honestly don't seem like you're 14 at all. Are you a friggin child prodigy or something?

Now now, there's no need to lie. In your pics, you look like you're at least 18, though I suppose you do look quite built in them. Grr I'm not going to except that, there's no way you're 16!
this is young macks we are talking about here. he is young. and macks.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I totally missed this thread. I'm going blind in my old age.

I'm 40.

Not only am I too old to be playing pokemon, I'm too old to be hanging out with a bunch of kids half my age and THEY are too old to be playing pokemon!

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

I'm 40.

Not only am I too old to be playing pokemon, I'm too old to be hanging out with a bunch of kids half my age and THEY are too old to be playing pokemon!
If it makes you feel any better... I've never played pokemon.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I'm 40.

Few of us are still older yet and at least one of us is on staff here.

17 and scared to death of the future, especially with all of the talk on the news lately about the economy in america going all to shit- i'm still not completely certain what it is I want to do with my life when my parents kick me out D:

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion

When Seph first told me Sage's age, I was scared. But meh, he just loves his own knowledge zone that he became proved to become our little sadist no matter what age he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)