How Old is Everyone Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before looking through this thread I was convinced I would be easily one of the youngest users here. What a nice thing there's more whipper snappers like me around Smogon, but I guess its depressing that theres several mods near me especially considering I've been lurking for years.

Anyway I'm 14, 15 in a month. I'm also 5' 10" and can convincingly pass myself as 17.

Atlas and Hip are both that tall as well. I'm actually a shorty at 6'2".
Wow, that's actually pretty cool. But 6'2'' is not short. You're tall, but not super-tall, since you beat the average heights of many countries. I think that the tallest nation's average height is 6'1'' so you are still tall!

20 and a Girl and proud to be playing pokemon still. We are even going to have a PokeBall Grooms cake at Syberia and I's wedding. Top that everyone!!! Might even have a tournament there too.

I am 22 years old. Good old veteran since the beginning. But I have my birthday in 6 days on the 24th! Soon to be 23 years old, and going gray by the day..............

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
19 in September, been here since I was 15, been on the internet since I was 11.

17, 18 in January, been here (As in the Pokemon community) since...11, 12 perhaps, I think.

How I first saw Pokemon was a bizarre story. It happened when I was 7, 8? I don't really remember. I switched on the channel just as Metapod evolved into Butterfree. Butterfree, all in all, isn't really different from a comically drawn butterfly, so I deduced that this must be a documentary-style cartoon about nature.

How wrong I was. Oh, I also thought the Pokedex was a large tower for some reason.

19, bitches. I'm 6'0'' but I have the face of a 15-year-old. ~_~

At least my voice fits my age. It's weird to be a 19 year old that feels young in a Pokemon community.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
19, 20 in October.

Old enough to say shit like "Kids these days.", young enough to not understand why my parents laugh when I say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)