How to clone Pokemon in Emerald version

This is a bit irrelevant but...

I'm starting all three of my games over, and I'm gonna use XD as my storage game. But after I released all the pokemon I didn'y care about, I realized that you have to have pokemon to trade to the GBA games. And I already released a box and a half of pokemon to make room for the GBA pokes (slaps self in face)>_<. So I've started ctching wild pokeys in XD but it took all day just to catch 12 of them!!! So what I'm asking is are there any other ways to get pokemon from my carts to XD? Oh, and I do intend to clone rare candies, then clone my best pokemon for wi-fi. (there, I mentioned cloning)
trade a nincada over onto XD, evolve it, voila, one poke becomes two on XD. rinse, repeat.

man this sucks i lost my firered with bold suicune just before i figured this out OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Does this trick not work for AR'd Pokémon? It was working great until I tried to clone my Jirachi - entirely legit in its moveset, however not so in the way it was obtained (by changing the Illumise on Route something into Jirachis). Everything else cloned fine, but Jirachi disappeared.

It should work if the pokemon was properly created by AR, and if you duplicated correctly... just in case i will summarize the steps:

Put all pokemon to be duplicated in a box and make sure you already have enough empty slots in your party for those pokemon. Save.

Move the pokemon into your party. Talk to the woman who is farthest on the right in the battle tower - She runs Wireless battle tower battles - Talk to her, pick two legit pokemon, and skip through everything she says until she says the game must be saved before you can continue or something. Say yes. You should see a delay before the next text box appears. After the next text box appears, turn off the power / reset.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
I dunno if this was already posted (didnt feel like looking through a bunch of posts), but I followed all the instructions, except forgot to take my pokemon out the box after I saved, and lost a perfectly good Modest Kyogre and a Master Ball. It just dissappeared. =/.

Lol, why would you do it with your best pokemon and item the first time? I guess you gotta follow the instructions exactly. I just cloned an electrode and a rare candy for the first time. Hotness.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lol, why would you do it with your best pokemon and item the first time? I guess you gotta follow the instructions exactly. I just cloned an electrode and a rare candy for the first time. Hotness.
It wasn't my first time. It was like my 60th ._. I hadn't cloned in a while, so I forgot one of the steps. Not a big deal, as I have plenty of Master Balls from the other clones. The only huge loss was my not-so-best pokemon, a Modest Kyogre, which I never use anyway.

The whole proccess sounds like a good deal, because I'd like some extra leftovers for my team, but I know I'll be entering future Poke Tournaments (in real life) and I dont want this to harm anything such as being a legit player. Does anyone have any ideas as how this will affect tournaments and such? Also, I'll post more questions I have about this issue and Wi*Fi-DP, gtg, so w/e.

i didn;t read thorugh all the posts, but the glitch stopped working for me for some reason. i cloned a couple doduos holding rare candies, and it worked but now i do every step as stated and it refuses to clone ._.

anyone know why?

I saved after putting rare candies on all my pokemon in the box and currently rake in about 200~ per haul.. very good =]

i didn;t read thorugh all the posts, but the glitch stopped working for me for some reason. i cloned a couple doduos holding rare candies, and it worked but now i do every step as stated and it refuses to clone ._.

anyone know why?
Perhaps you could be more specific. How does it not work? Does the pokemon to be cloned disappear? Does it stay in your box or in your party? Does a little text box come up on your screen saying "Too bad, sucker, you srewed up. Hahaha!!"?

Did you get the promotional Mew from Toys R' Us? It was speculated that the Mew would contain a code to fix the glitch. Perhaps that's what happened to you?

Perhaps you could be more specific. How does it not work? Does the pokemon to be cloned disappear? Does it stay in your box or in your party? Does a little text box come up on your screen saying "Too bad, sucker, you srewed up. Hahaha!!"?

Did you get the promotional Mew from Toys R' Us? It was speculated that the Mew would contain a code to fix the glitch. Perhaps that's what happened to you?
hehe never mind. it works if i turn it off after that weird pause when you talk to battle tower lady ;_;

Umm....lol?

I love the item clone glitch, I clone everything now. I'm going to clone overheat tm's and sell em and keep 2; one for my houndoom and one to clone. =))

Umm....lol?

I love the item clone glitch, I clone everything now. I'm going to clone overheat tm's and sell em and keep 2; one for my houndoom and one to clone. =))
You're going to SELL a TM? Why? If you really need money, put the Amulet Coin on a strong pokemon and go fight the Elite Four.

can you clone more then one poke at once?
To this point it's never been proven, or if it has, it's never been reported on this site. I'm too afraid to try, but if it does, maybe it could be used to clone up to five pokemon at once. That would be a great breakthrough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)