I’m going to storm the capital

I've only been trading/investing for a year and change so my advice may not be as reliable as others here, but I strongly suggest looking into the EV Sector for investing longterm.
Screenshot_20210108-060557_Webull.jpg

Screenshot_20210108-060613_Webull.jpg

Screenshot_20210108-060633_Webull.jpg

Many others, but some of my favorites. The share prices of these stocks increased around 2000% from last year, and will only continue to growth as time passes. I usually do options/swing with these, but I have an account where I'm holding these long term as well. EV is the future!

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've only been trading/investing for a year and change so my advice may not be as reliable as others here, but I strongly suggest looking into the EV Sector for investing longterm.

Many others, but some of my favorites. The share prices of these stocks increased around 2000% from last year, and will only continue to growth as time passes. I usually do options/swing with these, but I have an account where I'm holding these long term as well. EV is the future!
shitposting aside all these EV companies are priced according to optimistic future growth...except a lot of these companies will fail in the long run. In other words, most of these will have a sharp correction that will never recover.

If you want REAL portfolio diversity to protect against market volatility, you're going about this all wrong.

Your most valuable asset is not "gold" or "equity" or "invisible monies" or "land." The real money is in your BLOOD. If you're someone who has O blood, get yourself an industrial freezer, some Ziploc Freezer Bags with that slider and a gas powered generator and get yourself busy packing that up. If you are not O, get yourself on the tinder and find an uggo who fits the bill and seems susceptible to having a few melatonin slipped into the evening drink of their choice.

Guaranteed returns in literally all market conditions.

Get it on this ICLN rally, brother. I'm up nearly 50%.

Obligatory ARKK and ARKG shout-outs as #CathieGang can't be stopped.

AAPL is always a good investment as well.

The pretty part of my portfolio after today.

View attachment 306099

View attachment 306099
Hoping you have had some diamond hands these last few weeks with your gme stock and I can live vicariously through your gains for a bit as I was/am too much of a bitch to get involved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)