Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok is it possible to get this on mac using windows via virtual box. I got to the point where I press connect hot spot but this error comes up "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation". I have tried other suggestions that were posted,to no avail

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ok is it possible to get this on mac using windows via virtual box. I got to the point where I press connect hot spot but this error comes up "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation". I have tried other suggestions that were posted,to no avail
Then chances are, probably not.

Esmeya

Ah ok was worth a try I suppose. Will just have to be patient and see if a mac version does come out
I'm sorry. I wish I could help, the only ways I know how to fix that error are Windows only solutions and if it were as easy to just emulate through virtual box it probably would've been stated already. If you need help though, I'm usually around.

I'm sorry. I wish I could help, the only ways I know how to fix that error are Windows only solutions and if it were as easy to just emulate through virtual box it probably would've been stated already. If you need help though, I'm usually around.
No problem, yeah I figured as much I just thought to try it so that if it worked I could check for others as well. No help needed at the moment. By the way I notice you helping a lot of people, would you like a 5iv ponyta as a thank you for you help?

Esmeya

No problem, yeah I figured as much I just thought to try it so that if it worked I could check for others as well. No help needed at the moment. By the way I notice you helping a lot of people, would you like a 5iv Ponyta as a thank you for you help?
I don't think I've helped you before so, compensation isn't really necessary/correct to give. However; I'm willing to trade a 5IV breeding Clauncher for one.

So I'm getting the "The service cannot accept control messages at this time. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070425)"
error, but one thing I'm noticing that's important(that I don't have time to find if someone else has seen and fixed in the topic because there are 161 pages) is that as soon as I open instacheck hotspot(not even start the hotspot) I instantly connect to the virtual hotspot in my wireless connections. I'm sure it didn't do this before when it was working a few days ago.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)