Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUCCESS!!! Operation G is a complete success!!! thank you to all the people who assisted me in this project

Connectify works fine. Too bad it doesn't help stats appear on standalone. They're all connected to the hotspot I created with connectify and I did some trade tests to no avail. The irony is that the hotspot I created still reads an error with instacheck hotspot.

Chiefsfan Supposedly you shall start scanning after connecting to the internet.
I was wondering if there was any further insight to be had. The problem I'm having is basically that connectify works as a hotspot, but that doesn't mean I'm receiving any information in standalone. I'm still unable to create a hotspot with instacheck's version due to the error The method or operation is not implemented. Netbooks are weird.

I figured it out. The solution with connectify and instacheck standalone works just fine, I had done tests in the same room with two DS connected to the hotspot, but instead communicating over the internet, they must have been communicating with each other. As soon as I went into a wireless trade, everything worked fine. Bummer, would have been neat to trade with myself.

Hey~is there a way to use instacheck with wireless connection?I cant get my laptop wired because im living in a shared apartment and the net isn't mine

I figured it out. The solution with connectify and instacheck standalone works just fine, I had done tests in the same room with two DS connected to the hotspot, but instead communicating over the internet, they must have been communicating with each other. As soon as I went into a wireless trade, everything worked fine. Bummer, would have been neat to trade with myself.
Do u think Connectify will work for my laptop Windows XP SP2 from 2006 ?

Someone enlighten me what Operation G is?
My apologies for not explaining it, I've been working on a project nicknamed "Operation G" or "Operartion Genetics" where I am attempting to create the Perfect Pokémon of its species and I have achieved an absolute flawless Fennekin. all its egg moves, hidden ability, perfect nature, and with 6 IVs

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Need a guideline on how connectify and standalone will work. pls pm me =)
It works the same as the original version of instacheck, only you're using connectify and/or a dongle to create your hotspot. Not virtualrouterplus.

In before sounding like I'm reading off a FAQ, I'm curious about a way people might've accessed instacheck in the same room. Also, the column on the left, my pokemon, tends to remain blank. Fine if I have a partner, though I'm curious about that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)