International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Friendly [OVER - Rankings Released Nov. 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting steamrolled 0-2, though I have absolutely no idea how to play doubles, just one question: the system puts you up against anyone or is there a matchmaking? Because my first opponent was a 1730 or something Spanish player...

OT: Jackos
I'm the one with the Volcarona + all random shinys, no genie/musketeer and awful synergy.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
just won one but it was a close call... looks like the hax gods forgave me this time as I didn't get flinched once, didn't receive a crit after taking like 5 hits and didn't get inmobilized after being infatuated in the last turn xP yep I'm uploading that video now xD
btw, OT: Marco

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Ah, haha, I just battled another "Marco" from Honduras 10 min ago. He disconnected when down to his last Pokemon. Sorry for the confusion, heh.
hah ok no harm done at least xP at least I've found very few disconnectors so far.. maybe the penalties system is actually working? O.O

hah ok no harm done at least xP at least I've found very few disconnectors so far.. maybe the penalties system is actually working? O.O
Or just the Penalty "Threat". Who knows?
I posted all my battle outcomes, including d/c's. So if no one has ever heard again from those players, then there's a chance the penalty could be working.

Or they might have just ragequit the competition themselves, lol.

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Here´s my experience so far

Battles played: 33
Battles completed: 30 (3 disconnects from oponents)
Record: 26-4
Rating: around 1690 (1683 before my last win)

I´m taking notes of all the battles and it seems a loss is -21 and my wins so far were +5 to +13 points (rating)

1673 rating vs 1391 rating = +5
1646 rating vs 1604 rating = +13

Just started, 2 battles won, 1 disconnected. Enjoying it so far but I've yet to have a challenging opponent.
Edit: 2 D/Cs now. I saw this coming, disconnecting so that their scores stay high. ¬_¬ Nintendo better do something, if not now, in future events.

Haven't had much time to play yet but here's what happened sofar:
#1 DC before battle >_>
#2 4-1 win (run)
#3 4-0 win
#4 Another DC before battle >_>
#5 4-0 win
#6 3-0 win
#7 4-0 win
Haven't seen any smogonites yet (atleast I hope the people using blast burn emboar, psychic golurk and dragon rush hydreigon weren't smogonites...).
EDIT: a few more battles:
#8 4-0 win
#9 3-0 win (finally a good player with a rating >1500) OT: Justin Location: Tenessee Message: something about the power of RESHIRAM.
#10 4-0 win

And for the record:
OT: David
Team: Thundurus, Landorus, Tornadus, Chandelure, Jellicent and Amoongus (all shiny).

EDIT:
this is the second communication error i get while looking for an opponent..... trollfreak should put in some more coal to their servers >_>
Good to know it's not just me <_<

So I won my first eight before my first loss I think. I had two disconnects though, which is annoying. It was a German guy and an American "girl" with the name AAAxBBB (with the A's and B's words...) that quit on me.

My name is BARRY, location United Kingdom, East Midlands, and quote something like "It's all thanks to HEAVY METAL" or something...

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
this is the second communication error i get while looking for an opponent..... trollfreak should put in some more coal to their servers >_>

i played this morning few battle's and there was i gus one smogon player name Ash i gus.
for the rest my score is not that high i win then the next mach i lose.

BTW ot is Kemal and location is The Netherlands

Just had my first difficult match against a guy called Inferi, and he didn't disconnect. <3 My name's Lol and my location's the UK, not sure about my tag line thing.

i played this morning few battle's and there was i gus one smogon player name Ash i gus.
for the rest my score is not that high i win then the next mach i lose.

BTW ot is Kemal and location is The Netherlands
That was me, I think.
Did I win?
Because I'm currently 13-0 (undefeated)
Did I have all shinies?

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Haven't seen any smogonites yet (atleast I hope the people using blast burn emboar, psychic golurk and dragon rush hydreigon weren't smogonites...).
I'd rather you didn't reveal my team in public thanks. Now I'm at a disadvantage for the rest of the tournament.

after 4 hours of play ._. with a small break to record a video Ive had only 5 battles without DC and my current record
3-2 Rating:1512 :\
look at this line up of DC's
David- Win (4-0)
ZENEMIJ- win (3-0)
LOC-wining but DC (4-3)
Dark-loss (1-0) GG(recorded and will upload)
STEVEN-winning but DC (4-2)
Chris- DC'd after 1st turn (3-4)
Emma-DC'd after 1st turn (4-4)
PRO-D-DC'd like a Pansy after my amazing comeback (1-1)
Satoshi-DC'd like a pansy after his Zoroark died (2-1)
Gon-Dc'ing Pansy (4-1)

Again
OT:Rex
Memo:My Favorite Pokemon is Stunfisk
Team:Thunderous,Jellicent,Mienshao,Tornados,Hydriegon,Terrakion

8-2 rating last night (Note to self: it's a bad idea to play when exhausted >.<)
9-1 rating this morning

Haven't seen any Thundurus or Tornadus yet. A couple Terrakion, and a handful of Landorus. But I keep running into mostly <1500 players...it's getting kind of boring. It's my first shot at Wi-Fi this gen, and I keep getting the worse players. -.-

8-2 rating last night (Note to self: it's a bad idea to play when exhausted >.<)
9-1 rating this morning

Haven't seen any Thundurus or Tornadus yet. A couple Terrakion, and a handful of Landorus. But I keep running into mostly <1500 players...it's getting kind of boring. It's my first shot at Wi-Fi this gen, and I keep getting the worse players. -.-
I wish I had your luck, I myself suck so badly yet I keep getting matched with 1600+ players for some stupid reason, goes without saying I've yet to see a battle without Terrakion/Thundurus.

Im yet to run into anyone with some serious team synergy. That said i've only played 6 battles (and won them all)

I look forward to some smogoners who actually kno what their doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)