Is this normal!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
No.

In fact, you are just predisposed to what nature already predisposes. Lets take a few examples:

The optimal human body has:

2 Legs
2 Arms
2 Balls or Breasts
2 Sexual Organs (Penis/Vagina and Tongue)
2 Feet
2 Hands
10 Fingers
10 Toes
2 Nostrils
2 Tasting Organs (Mouth and Tongue)
2 Eyes
32 Teeth
206 Bones (207 on some occasions, but, this is the exception and NOT the rule)
1000 organs
2 Body + Head

The optimal household has:

0 Children
0 Parents
4 Rooms (Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen)
Supplies (When it is impossible to determine if a given set of objects is even or odd, ALWAYS defer to the amount of letters in the word, or in this case, 8.)
2 Servants (Butler + Woman)

Other notable things that depict the superiority of an even number:

Male = 4 Letters
Woman = 5 Letters

The Alphabet = 26 Letters

money = 9 Letters
more difficulties = 15 Letters (Black people dont pronounce the r)

wealth = 6 BUT since it is from the things you own for the most part and generates money, its actually a good thing to have

I am user #7754, and I just happen to be probably the best user posting in this thread.

I have 1756 posts, counting this one.

Notably shitty users:

King Sam = 7 Letters
Levitating Lamprey = 17 Letters
Tangerine = 9 Letters
Toothache = 9 Letters
dragonite1242 = 13 Letters
Charmander#4 = 9 Letters (If we assume the "der" in Charmander is meant to reflect the users general intelligence, then the amount comes to 9 letters)
Wi-Fiers = 7 Letters

And since articles don't count, that brings me to 10 Letters for my name.

You may ask yourself: Shouldn't people like sprinkles and Curtains make the list regardless of the amount of letters?

These people are in a special category. While the amount of shit they bring is staggering, the opportunities to troll them correlates with said shit.

This post is number 26

You see mixmaster.mewtwo, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Consider yourself in the same class as me for noticing what I noticed a long time ago.

All the best,
THE_IRON_KENYAN

no, you haven't got OCD, don't fucking selfdiagnose, grow up, you're not a beautiful and unique snowflake and don't fucking pathologise yourself.
I am not a professional psychologist but I am an amateur one. My diagnosis is that you are not OCD and need to see another psychologist to confirm my diagnosis.

dont listen to what people say mewtwo normal is stupid, being unique makes you who you are and people should respect that

thanks THE_IRON_KENYAN that was really funny and true!!

you've always been one of my favorite members of the forum you have such a unique fashion sense and are funny!!

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
An admin should change OP's name to mixmaster.mewthree to troll him...err....I mean to help him overcome this crippling disability.

no, you haven't got OCD, don't fucking selfdiagnose, grow up, you're not a beautiful and unique snowflake and don't fucking pathologise yourself.
nobody actually believes that... with respect to themselves

nobody is legitimately that humble

I sometimes feel sad, but other times I feel happy. I think I might have bipolar disorder, or at least MID. Also, sometimes I have dreams that come true and I can sometimes predict what people are going to say before they say it. Can someone please tell me that I'm abnormal and validate me?

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
this thread has reached its final destination. chances are any self-diagnosed mental disorder you think you have is the result of having too much time to think to yourself and/or the need to feel unique. if you genuinely think you might have a disorder go see a doctor

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
How do you know that? Because there are 3 even numbers? Or do you have to convert it to hexadecimal or binary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)