Jackie Chanless Mafia! Shendu wins!

The last 8 of you surround Lfusion and quickly disable his helicopter wings so he can't get away. Literally crying for his mama, you finally give Jack Spicer the ass beating that he's been deserving for years that is until you slit his throat.

LightningFusion was:
Dear Lightning Fusion,
You are Jack Spicer,

Evil Boy Genius and primary antagonist of the tv series 'Xiaolin Showdown', after getting your ass beat by the 4 kid monks you have decided to set your eyes on a different set of chinese artifacts. Hired by Valmont, you have at your disposal a vast army of robots and AIs that while are incompetent and clunky versus asian martial arts, maybe more effective in a westernized setting. With the J-Force out of your way and hopefully some new artifacts to play with, all the world's shen gong wu will be yours.

You can also challenge a person to a Xiaolin Showdown once in a game. However, since there is only one shen gong wu in the game, you will instead be challenging that person for their powers and items. To initiate the challenge you must post 'Gong Yi Tanpai!' in max font bold red letters after your target posts. That day's lynch will instead become a challenge on whoever can get the most votes, with the winner achieving the most votes. This will not work on certain users.

Your Teammates are:
Valmont, Bass
Catwoman, Mattimeo
Hawkeye, Jimbo

You are allied with the Dark Hand. You win if the Dark Hand wins.
With the death of Jack Spicer, the Dark Hand is no more.

It is now Night 8, get those damn pms in and finish this game.

Day 9

One person died last night, the one named Golbez #s.

He was:
Dear Golbez_743,
You are Viper.

Hello sexy, you are Viper the former thief that was able to steal the Pink Puma. However, after your encounter with Jackie Chan and the Snake Talisman, you have now decided to get a real job as a security consultant. While perhaps not as imposing as Tohru or El Toro Fuerte, your skills in martial arts and sneaking make you an invaluable team member of the J-Force.

You have in your possession the Snake Talisman. <snip>

Since you are a security consultant you are able to help other people or even yourself in improving his or her security. During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Secure the Household of User'. Using your past experience as a thief you will arm your target's house with a top of the line security system. However, since thieving is a fast paced scene, your security system will be outdated after the night is over. You may not secure a user's household twice in a row.

You are allied with the J-Force. You win if the J-Force wins.
It is now Day 9, 4 votes for majority.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
So, apparently, Nightmares had a trick up their sleeves in an item called the Warstories which hook a man. This prevented me from hooking LightWolf and we are now down a man. No matter. We still have the upper hand and after this lynch Nightmares won't be able to do jack shit.

Lynch LightWolf

Night 9

You all approached Lightwolf and gutted him like a pig (see what I did there?). Moments after you all feel a bit strange and under the weather. Oh no!

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN INFECTED WITH THE HUN1 VIRUS (AKA THE HUMAN URSA N1 VIRUS).

Symptoms include: diarrhea, loss of movement in legs, more diarrhea, viruses in the spinal cord, acting like a manbearpig, and bloody diarrhea.

On a more serious note, Lightwolf was:
Dear Lightwolf,
You are ManBearPig.

Many people say that you do not exist, but you are as real as Global Warming. Possessing the properties of a man, bear, and a pig you have tremendous strength and a voracious appetite while being extremely elusive. You are part of a shadowy alliance of nightmares that have escaped from Imaginationland and are now planning to cover the world in ten thousand years of darkness. With the Pig Talisman stolen from Section 13 you will wreck havoc upon the real world.

You have in your possession the Pig Talisman. <snip>

You are allied with the Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of. You win if the Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of win.
Night 9, end this shit.

Day 10

No one died last night, however, it seems that Wombat Sky Forme has been taken to the hospital. He is officially not part of the game until he heals up.

It is now Day 10, Day 10 will end in 24 hours or until a majority is reached.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
good game everyone i am sorry for being deceptive but i mean come on i am SHENDU

And now, with all Twelve Talismans in my possession... and the annoying rats Uncle and Tohru disposed of...

I...

AM....

FREE

Feel free to bow before me as you are all now my servants.

(Nightmares are my favourite servants though. If they could sit on the throne with me I would let them. Unfortunately there isn't enough room because Shendu is too badass.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)