japanese earthquake and tsunami

if you think that Japan earned this because they once attacked a naval base and killed a few people in an act of war then you are probably a xenophobic idiot, and if you think that this means something about all life ending (2012) then you are just a complete fucking idiot. It was a natural disaster, nature is much more badass than humans can ever hope to be.

Fuck you Japan. This is just karma for Pearl Harbor. I mean seriously, it's not like we ever did anything to you, like bomb you or anything.

lol Pearl Harbour.

East China, All of the Malayan Peninsula, Singapore on it's own, Darwin, Sydney Harbour, and PNG all want a word.

EDIT: Sydney doesn't count but I still snuck it in. I'm cool like that.

It's still human life loss, respect that at the very least.

Does anyone know any reliable gift donation programs for aiding Japan out there? I was thinking that maybe it would be good to post a compilation of good ones here...?

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
What is bothering me is some stupid selfish and hypocrite people who are just caring about anime/manga producers and musicians. I mean, I never saw a #prayforhaiti hashtag, for example. Stop being dumb, this is serious shit. Donate if you are able to, even things like that helps a lot.
I have some relatives living there, but fortunately they're all safe and unharmed.

Tsunami sirens are going off in Northeast Japan again. Apparently waves of a reported ten feet were spotted off the coast.

And.. "Nuclear officials confirm a hydrogen explosion in reactor 3 of the Fukashima plant".

:/

What is bothering me is some stupid selfish and hypocrite people who are just caring about anime/manga producers and musicians.

I have some relatives living there, but fortunately they're all safe and unharmed.
Hypocrite.

Who knows, maybe those manga producers have a greater impact on those people than your relatives have on you.

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
Hypocrite.

Who knows, maybe those manga producers have a greater impact on those people than your relatives have on you.
I never said I only care about my relatives, lol, that's why I mentioned donations.
Good point, though, but I believe most people simply think something like "HELL YEAH SATOSHI TAJIRI IS ALIVE, I DON'T REALLY GIVE A FUCK FOR THE REST LOL", for example. Not funny at all.

The awrning has been canceled, thank goodness.. However, another cooling system has failed at the Fukashima plant. This one's in a different reactor.

+ the strength of the quake has been updated from an 8.9 to a 9.0. Not much of consequence, just thought I'd post that it had changed.

Nintendo HQ are in Tokyo and Kyoto, not close to Sendai and pretty much unaffected by the disaster, for all the people that only care about Pokemon. I'm really worried about the radioactivity floating around though; they've already evacuated lots of people as the water in the reactors continues to stop existing. It's a really horrific disaster, and now the news here in Australia states a volcano has undergone a minor eruption too. My mum's friend is over there right now, she's REALLY worried becasue they haven't found any Australians yet and he hasn't texted back. I fear the worst...;_;

is it true that the creater of pokemon died from the earthquake? idk if someone already posted it i dont really feel like going though all the post.

It's really sad that this happened; it's really impressive the way the Japanese government is handling this issue. Calm and efficient, as usual... The people saying that this earthquake is 'karma' for their atrocities during World War II are idiots; other greater atrocities have been committed in history. The most worrying thing is the potential nuclear meltdown -- radiation could turn former cities into wastelands!

Unfortunately, people are stupid and I've been seeing a lot of panic mail going around, talking about how Singapore might be exposed to a so-called radioactive rain... I believe that most Smogonites have brains enough to ignore this sensationalised crap.

They just can't get a break.... Aftershock, explosions.

This is truly a terrible disaster. I pray that they make it through this.

Number four went boom. Some person who knows stuff about it described it as an apocolypse.

I really do feel sorry for Japan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)