Jarardo's Drawings

Thanks er'body!
Yeah i still do but when i got my new hard drive, I lost photoshop elements and couldn't redownload it for some reason. So it's basically collecting dust until I buy it again (which will hopefully be soon).

anyway, Part 7 is here!

Damn, I was using lambs blood instead. Hours of incantations all for nothing :P

anywho, here is part 8 featuring everyone's favorite poke-phile

I'm not happy with the battle scenes to be honest; everything is so cramped and bunched. I just have to weather the storm I guess.

Anyone got any requests? the comics are fun and all but I REALLY need something to break the monotony

Can you do a Darmanitan and Druddigon together? Maybe make them stand similarly and with similar expressions, they always struck me as seeming similar, at least in stance...

Sure here you go!
Sheer Force Bros.

(Damn my scanner for enhancing the erased lines :/)
Funny while doing this I realized how similar they were too

Gracias mi amigos!

I hope to get the next comic up by the end of this week. It shouldn't take long kinda being a flashback to my Platinum run, but I have to finalize 2 comics for newspaper and those take priority.

Anyway, I managed to make this pic quick to pay homage to my team's latest mvp: Jirachi

Jirachi, blissful in a moment of Serene Grace, just before it H@XXES U TO DEAAAATH!!!
Love the picture, it really does look to happy and serene. Goood job, I like the pen, but it'll still be great when digital art starts working again =D Can't wait!

Thanks Rittercat, trust me neither can I :P

You're request sounds interesting, flashkickass, and I'l try to get it done most hast.

Anyway... hey hey, has anyone wondered about how my platinum run went? neither have I!

Hurray for flashbacks...

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Man that Druddigon up there is really nice, I definitely need to post here more.

How about a gentlemanly Elgyem?

Thanks peoples, I'll get them done when I can!

Now for part 10!

Also for added enjoyment, my Choice Band Azumarill

(Sorry for the rinkles, on more reason I want to go back to digital soon)

All my dialog is so inspired :P

I love your comix, I thought the same thing about the stone when I went through White after Black, "Look at this stone, it means absolutely nothing, but it's it's fucking pretty!!" Me, "Orly?"
Lulz, I cracked UP at Brock's expression, keep it up.
(I'm done being an idiot now...)

<3 your art :)

requesting an alakazam thinking about some math stuff (thougt bubble with addition, square root, variables etc.) don't make it to big prefarably not larger than 200x200

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)