kythro's hat [Will be livestreaming this saturday.sunday; drop off some requests~]

Your art is phenomenal! I especially like that Lampent <3 Everything you do is so well done.

Keep it up :D

thanks everyone. i will be starting requests tomorrow.
been working on some smogon projects and painting @ work.

Currently painting this at work atm. it's a 3 by 2 ft wood canvas; acrylic paint
white lines = chalk lol

thanks ritter.

hEY GUYS IM FINALLY FREE FROM WORK AND EVERTHANG.
FINALLY TIME FOR REQUESTS
I'LL BE LIVESTREAMING, COME IN AND CHAT. LINK'S ON TOP

O.K, if you accept a second request, can you please draw a Darmanitan fighting a Swampert. Thanks, in advance.

Can I request my trainer sprite/avatar for you to draw? Except wearing grey shorts and with a snover partner? Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work!

not much done today zzz.
40% finished with texasclover's request, 30% done with furo's.
im liverstreaming again. join if you want

it's my birthday c:
i'll finish up these requests first thing tomorrow as my brithday gift haha

working on this atm

But..... b-b-b-b-b-but.... It's your birthday..... You should take a break...... Anyways, happy birthday, and awesome groudon! What a baws!

back from the dead again zz; back to taking requests; will take from people who've already requested as well~

ARTDUMP

god i love watercolors

Awesome art! I love the way you put a little spin on each Pokemon so they're still totally recognisable but a little fresh all the same. If you're not oo busy, i'd like to request as badass a Gothitelle as you can manage, but don't worry if you don't find them time.

I love your art! Everyone always assumes Espeon is a cutemon and therefore sucks; or at least a lot of uninformed people. Can you draw a badass Espeon kicking a Dragonite's ass? Thanks!

@FastFlygon
@Espeon65

thanks guys haha
and i'll start working on those two requests ASAP. in the mean time, i did a self portrait.

edit: i have issues.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i finally decided to sit down and draw something for my portfolio; behold my face

the recemblance is uncanny

this is some solid work though, I like the hair strokes on the portfolio face. Might wanna doublecheck your lips and forehead though, getting them skewed is a common thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)