LC Analysis Index

Posting to say I'm adding Chinchou and (more importantly) Riolu to the list of Pokemon we're allowing revamps on, and also putting Aipom on low priority.

The ones not reserved are listed under the Updates spoiler in the main post.

I'd like to reserve Diglett.

Approved (Ray Jay)

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Since Gengan's thread got deleted, I would like to reserve Lickitung please. :)

Approved (Elevator Music)

Speaking of me, I'd like to do this right this time and reserve Lileep.

Since blara wants some one more experienced to do Lileep I'll take Mincinno. There's not much I can do for it, but since no one else seems to want it, hullah.

Approved (Elevator Music)

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think I'll reserve Elekid (that's not hard is it?).

gk using redtext because he wants to be like em when he's a grown up (approved)

It's not that I think you guys aren't good enough. I just really don't want to give Pokemon so incredibly important to the metagame such as Lileep to someone writing their first analysis. I'd rather someone who's written at least a couple tackle those guys, since they are that crucial to the tier.

Since Minccino is in it's last stage and I only need one more GP stamp to finish it, I'd like to reserve Chinchou.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Damn, I wanted Vullaby ><

Anyway, I just need one more check on Lickitung before I can start writing up. I'm going away next week though so I'll get that done next weekend.
Can I reserve Frillish once Lickitung is done?

I don't really think Scraggy needs a full update. The on-site set looks pretty solid and it didn't really get anything else notably worth an update.

Also, could I reserve Natu? I was told that Chinchou's revamp was to be done by someone with more experience, and Natu got some interesting things according to the QC list. Maybe an Sub + 3 attacks set?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)