Leafeon

I've seen slightly gimmicky sets on Gyarados with Natural Gift + Watmel Berry, to surprise and destroy Steel-types (making it a bit of a one-trick pony, of course). Eevee gets the move for breeding; any possibility of using that to get rid of Steel-types? I'd need to run calcs but I would be surprised if a +2 Natural Gift didn't OHKO Ferrothorn.

If Dream World Eevee can evolve into Dream World Leafeon a Natural Gift set would be pretty awesome

Leafeon @ Watmel Berry or Galon Berry
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Chlorophyll
252 Atk/ 252 Spe

Natural Gift
SD
Leaf Blade
Synthesis/ X-Scissor/ BP

120 BP phys fire attack under sun or 80 BP ice

EDIT: Above got here first Dangit.

As far as it concerns anyone, the levels of Pokemon are set into Entralink itself in the game cart. There can be no outside source that can edit it.

Eevee will come at Level 10.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
As far as it concerns anyone, the levels of Pokemon are set into Entralink itself in the game cart. There can be no outside source that can edit it.

Eevee will come at Level 10.
DW Event Arceus would like to have a word with you.

Regardless, yeah, Level 100 Eevee's just too dumb to exist.

Agreed. IMO it's the sun's equivalent to Kingdra.
Kingdra, really?

Kingdra has:

1- 1 Weakness (and kingdra can hit them with STAB SE moves)
2- Possibility to run physical, special and mixed
3- Double STAB
4- Better resistances

Im sorry dude, but Leafeon isnt nearly as good as Kingdra.

The level doesn't matter- all that matters is that you get a girl. Then you can breed down the ability.
Event pokemon has always been male so far, so unless the change that, you're screwed if you get level 100. (Well, you can always go with Vaporeon, I suppose.)

DW Event Arceus would like to have a word with you.

Regardless, yeah, Level 100 Eevee's just too dumb to exist.
All Pokemon are programmed to be certain level, Arceus just happens to be Level 100.

Regardless, all DW Eeveelutions have access to their Egg Moves, which opens up many, many possibilities for Leafeon; Mainly:

- Baton Pass
- Wish

Leafeon is now able to run around the sun, do up a Swords Dance on the switch, and be fast enough to BP out to a counter.

This makes Leafeon pretty decent for Sun, and helps distinguish it from Sawsbuck. Skarmory came in to wall you? Baton Pass to Arcanine or ScarfDarmanitan and call it gg.

Leafeon is pretty damn amazing as a baton passer. Here's a niche set idea I have:

Leafeon @ Micle Berry
244 HP/252 Spe/12 Def
Jolly / Chlorophyll

Swords Dance/Curse
Substitute
Grasswhistle
Baton Pass

This is meant to be a one-time setup. Swords Dance is staple, Curse gives a more bulky boost. Defensive EVs should be used with Curse. Micle Berry gives you a pinch Grasswhistle, which incapacitates their counter, and Grasswhistle still has a 55% chance at shutting down a phazer/taunter. Getting +2 or +4 and passing out is easy so long as you avoid multi-hit moves.

Finally I can put my evil +2Atk Flash Fire boosted Arcanine sweep team into action... Mwahaha

Yeah, Leafeon still faces stiff competition for the BP role from Sawsbuck, who's a better sweeper and still gets forced out by a few common mons, but now it gets Wish too it may become somewhat useful for sun.

Kingdra, really?

Kingdra has:

1- 1 Weakness (and kingdra can hit them with STAB SE moves)
2- Possibility to run physical, special and mixed
3- Double STAB
4- Better resistances

Im sorry dude, but Leafeon isnt nearly as good as Kingdra.
I was much more of a noob when I posted that, and had yet to move on from weather. :p

I understand that Leafy is inferior to Kingdra, but I meant that it can fill the same role in sun as a weather-based Physical sweeper as Kingdra used to in the rain.

Leafeon can just use work up to boost both attacking stats. This might allow it to get past steels since it can now use hidden power fire with decent power behind it despite the base 60 special attack. It's already really fast, too, so it's possible for you to just invest in its attacking stats and save a little bit for speed in case sun is canceled out.

Something like this. The speed EVs allow it to outspeed max speed Deoxys-S, probably the fastest thing you'll encounter in OU. The rest was poured into attack and then special attack. It's possible to modify it to suit your needs.

Leafeon (M) @ Life Orb/Leftovers
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 Atk / 144 SAtk / 112 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Work Up
- Leaf Blade
- Return/Baton Pass

Personally from my use of BP Leafy in DW, passing Sub seems to be one of her greatest assets, seeing as she's really bulky and ofc incredibly fast in Sun, and combining this with Wish or a boosting move tends to work out quite well. Not to mention that not much stuff in sun would like to take a hit on the way in, so it can provide epic insurance for them at least.

Leafeon can just use work up to boost both attacking stats. This might allow it to get past steels since it can now use hidden power fire with decent power behind it despite the base 60 special attack. It's already really fast, too, so it's possible for you to just invest in its attacking stats and save a little bit for speed in case sun is canceled out.

Something like this. The speed EVs allow it to outspeed max speed Deoxys-S, probably the fastest thing you'll encounter in OU. The rest was poured into attack and then special attack. It's possible to modify it to suit your needs.

Leafeon (M) @ Life Orb/Leftovers
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 Atk / 144 SAtk / 112 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Work Up
- Leaf Blade
- Return/Baton Pass
The power behind it would be decent, actually. It can 2HKO SpD Jirachi without Spikes on average, and demolishes Ferrothorn. It also has the bulk to take priority attacks from Scizor and Metagross and KO both (the latter requires Spikes support).

The power behind it would be decent, actually. It can 2HKO SpD Jirachi without Spikes on average, and demolishes Ferrothorn. It also has the bulk to take priority attacks from Scizor and Metagross and KO both (the latter requires Spikes support).
Doesn't Leavanny do this better? With Swords Dance and STAB on X-Scissor...

Leavanny is also much less bulky, and slightly slower/weaker. Ferrothorn will survive +2 X-Scissor, as will Scizor and Metagross.

DW Eevee's LV 10. If they WERE at LV 100, you can just get a male and a female Eevee, Heart Scale Baton Pass, then breed for a LV 1 DW Eevee with Baton Pass. :P

P.S. The DW Eevees can be female. Check the thread. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)