List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

This was true even with B/W, I have separate point counts for both games on the same account.
Ah thanks. I never did have a second game so this is all new knowledge to me.

...do you get separate trips for separate games on the same account, by the way? Only other multigame question I can think of.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
wow what a waste of a DW move for gible.

So, the day has finally come to add a Unova section to the OP, keep those pics coming I already added clears. Thanks for those btw. I also added Shii's Dream Radar Sigilyph will hold off on the other supposed releases till there's some evidence of them. Also, need more detaisl on these Pokemon.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
This is all that's left for BW1 stuff:

Female Aron

Because it can't really hurt to have it here, I'm also making a list for BW2, now that pics of those are coming in:

Icy Cave
Druddigon's other special move
Female Drilbur and Drilbur's special moves

Sparkling Sea
Female Stunfisk and Stunfisk's other special move (not Curse)
Female Alomomola, Alomomola's level up move and Alomomola's other special move (not Pain Split)
Basculin's other special move (not Zen Headbutt)

This is all that's left for BW1 stuff:

Female Cleffa
Whismur's level up move
Female Aron

Because it can't really hurt to have it here, I'm also making a list for BW2, now that pics of those are coming in:

Icy Cave
Druddigon's other special move
Female Drilbur and Drilbur's special moves

Sparkling Sea (tentative)
Stunfisk?
Alomomola?
Basculin?

Not sure about the Sea stuff but serebii was right about Druddigon so maybe it's right? Then again, serebii's Dream World section has a few errors (lol he has Miltank listed as a Sea pokemon). I have no doubt that this list will grow; I find it had to believe that they would add only 5 pokemon. Most people probably aren't that far through the games yet anyway so once everyone gets 8 badges and lots of points more stuff might show up.
Also considering that everyone starts at 0 again, it will take some time.
Perhaps a flash rip from one of our people would be okay? Then we can add in the pics later as it comes in.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
well for now why not explore the forest, manor, and maybe rugged mountain I think those areas you start out with.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
that'd be great. Also I'm adding Dragon to the list as "no effect" judging from atsync's and another user's post there appears to be no discernible preference when using that type.

The ingame Thursday Mandibuzz is not on the list yet.

Its ability is Weak Armor and as you can see it can be bred.

I'm sure that most of this has been noted, but Nexus asked me to post it for the basculin.

Doubt I encountered anything else new, but I figured might as well post the rest while I was at it.

Serebii has discovered some things about Hidden hollow, and I've tested and it's truth.

Hidden hollow content changes everyday if you catch the last content. It can be a pokemon, an iten or an hidden item. I've found 3 pokemon until now, a Female foongus and a male cincinno and a male Marill. tomorrow I'll do more tests.Forthe people that want to run tests without change the date on DS: save your game in front of a Hidden hollow before midnight, then when the day changes you can reset any times you want to change the content.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just found a Combee in Lostlorn Forest Hidden Hollow.
As you can see, it has its hidden ability.

I have the overworld screenshot just in case there was any doubt about the legitimacy of the summary screenshot.

I don't have a screenshot for now, but Mawile can be found in Spooky Manor and isn't on the list yet. If anyone finds one, please post a screenshot.

Uhh, Mawile is already on the list champ. We already have the screenies on Mawile (fire and ice punch). Either you made a typo searching for it, skipped it when skimming for it or meant something else entirely.

Serebii has discovered some things about Hidden hollow, and I've tested and it's truth.

Hidden hollow content changes everyday if you catch the last content. It can be a pokemon, an iten or an hidden item. I've found 3 pokemon until now, a Female foongus and a male cincinno and a male Marill. tomorrow I'll do more tests.Forthe people that want to run tests without change the date on DS: save your game in front of a Hidden hollow before midnight, then when the day changes you can reset any times you want to change the content.
Wait, a Cinccino? As in, the automatic, male-only Skill Link Minccino isn't the only means of getting that line with its Hidden Ability? As in, we might be able to get female Skill Link Cinccino? Can anyone... did anyone...

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Wait, a Cinccino? As in, the automatic, male-only Skill Link Minccino isn't the only means of getting that line with its Hidden Ability? As in, we might be able to get female Skill Link Cinccino? Can anyone... did anyone...
Why do you want female SL Cinccino anyway? He already gets all the good moves he wants as lvl up moves no?

Spreading it around for people without BW2, I guess? I guess it'd be more of an availability thing. In terms of just battling then yeah I'd imagine gender wouldn't matter.

Tugged in Munna, hoping to go to Manor, here is where I went.
- 3 Ice Caves
- 3 Oceans

Hmmm, aside from the fact that I can go to Ocean with low points, the other thing is that there is no Manor, no matter how hard I tried.

Here is my haul, sorry about big images, I was farming points and everyone is far apart.

- Stunfisk with Curse (Egg)
- Basculin-R with Zen Headbutt (BW2 Tutor)
- Alomomola with Pain Split (Egg)

Took home Alomo with Pain Split, and Imma going to save it to RNG for a good one.

Aqua Tail is probably SL Cinccino's best way of hitting Steel types since it's other moves are resisted by them, so that's the only big thing it misses out on due to Wake Up Slap not getting a boost. I think really, the inability to give it to other people for their own purposes is the biggest miss overall.
That, and I guess it's good for the Rivalry cultists >.>

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Aqua Tail is probably SL Cinccino's best way of hitting Steel types since it's other moves are resisted by them, so that's the only big thing it misses out on due to Wake Up Slap not getting a boost. I think really, the inability to give it to other people for their own purposes is the biggest miss overall.
That, and I guess it's good for the Rivalry cultists >.>
But isn't Aqua Tail already available from the new move tutors?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)