List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

I have a question. For the list of pokemon obtainable through the Dream Radar, does it only list pokemon that can only be obtained through it? Cause it lacks a few pokemon, such as Slowpoke or Drifloon.
Every post here needed to be proven. Other else, they won't list. Dream radar just launched today on America, before that, it was very hard to obtain this game, that's why they doesn't list all the pokemon.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
^what he said, I'm hesitant about adding stuff without some form of evidence *that is not linking to another site) though with Dream radar I might be a little more lenient since it isn;t as easy as taking a screenshot using prntscrn on your computer like it is with pokemon in the Dream World.

Reposting:

Nexus said:
Ok, so with the release of BW2 in the states tomorrow BW2 Dream World activity is expected to shoot up as as well and if possible I'd like english screenshots of all the Unova mons (mainly) that people find as they're exploring the updated Dream World. So if you find a Pokemon that has an evidence picture using the japanese BW2 Dream World please take a screenshot of it so I can replace the japanese image. This also applies to any unlisted moves. Thank You.

This was my yesterday hauls from the Dream World after B/W2 U.S. release. All of these are from either Sparkling Sea, or Icy Cave. Going back today, and will keep this thread posted.

And todays hauls. Also all from either Sparkling Sea, or Icy Cave...

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Having to play all of these games again for points is annoying...

Got some english pictures. I'm only mentioning the ones that aren't in Joel's pics. I assume you want gender pics as well?

Female Drilbur

Drilbur with Rock Climb
Drilbur with Rapid Spin
Druddigon with Bite

Basculin-B with Zen Headbutt

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yes gender pics as well, I realized that when looking through Joel's pics and have added those as well. Thanks to both of you.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus

atsync

EDIT: I have redone the list in my signature for English pictures, mainly for my benefit because I have trouble keeping track sometimes. If others want to use it then they can. I'm only including level up moves that aren't actually listed in the OP. If anyone refers to it and finds an error speak up.

Before today, I kept going to either Sparkling Sea, or Icy Cave. New stuff now, though. Windswept Sky and Mannor Pokes...

Ducklett (M) w/ Brine and Hydration
Pidove (M) w/ Gust and Rivalry

Sad as these were, I took the Pidgey. (lulz) It seemed the best of the bunch, overall. >_< (It was either Pidgey, or the Geodude, I guess.)

I have used the trial version of korean PGL for some time, because I wanted to get the events of them and because I was planning to buy the game anytime. I bought the game, it arrived this week, and then I have nice things to say about Trial version of the game and what happen when you register a game after play the trial version.

On the trial mode:
- I could enter on dream world every 24 hours (later, 20 hours) without have to tuck in any pokemon
- I had access to any pokémon promotion, but not Cgear or doll promotion.
- The only tucked in pokémon is Munna, but it doesn't had preference to spooky manor when I was playing, it entered on any area.
- I Couldn't Use the share shelf, I couldn't visit anyone's dream island, nobody but me could watering my berries.
- I could use the dream bridge 20 hours after I choose a pokémon at Tree of dream.
- My pokémon just keeped accumulating on "Pokémon to take" board of DW, even event ones.
- I could get points normally, but just from Winning a Minigame.
- I could acess only the Islands of Dreams that we usually can acess only with zero badges. When I got enough points, I could get the new pokémon from 7500 and 10k points.

When I registered a game:
- I kept all Points, Items and pokémon from my trial version
- Game passes to me only 10 pokemon from each time I woke up.
- I cant enter on Dream bridge, probably until I pass every pokémon that I catch before.

atsync

Today's stuff...

Elgyem (M) w/ Heal Block
Pawniard (M) w/ Fury Cutter
Pidove (M) w/ Hypnosis
Pidove (M) w/ Morning Sun

And even though it isn't Unova...

Misdreavus (M) w/ Inferno

atsync

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus

Slow day in the DW......(Stop sending me to that damn Cave). >_<

Elgyem (F) w/ Barrier
Elgyem (M) w/ Heal Block

atsync

Where are my Unova females? :(

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus

I unlocked Mountain today.
I know we need badges to unlock areas in Dream World (idk why Serebii doesnt list this information), do you remember how many badges did you have when you unlocked the Mountain area?

Some people say 8, Ive read somewhere that you only need 5, can someone confirm this?

Stuff for today....

Sygilyph (M) Hypnosis
Pawniard (M) Psycho Cut (two of this one)
Ducklett (M) Brine
Pawniard (F) Sucker Punch

Also...

Misdreavus (F) Inferno

Also, I beat the E-4, and have been on the GBL site and DW daily, and still have only been getting Icy Cave, Sparkling Sea, Windswept Sky, and Haunted Manor. Not so sure that badge requirements are taken into effect for the DW. I am guessing it goes upon points alone, since I tend to just skip over playing with Pokes I don't care to take. Guessing I don't get as many Dream Points this way.

Could still deal without going to the Cave ever again. There is nothing I want from there.

atsync

I believe that 8 badges are required for Mountain (along with the points of course). Not 100% sure, but honestly you might as well get all 8 badges because that will guarantee that you will unlock it anyway.

In regards to this:

Buizel with Water Sport. Water gun is a move that buizel only learns at level 15 on B2W2. I Think they have changed this move because of that. Anyone has seen any other move change on Dream world? maybe we should check all of then again.
Hmmm... the only other possible change that may have occurred (I don't have BW2 yet so I can't check for sure) is that Magnemite no longer has Metal Sound before level 10, which means that it may have a different level up move in BW2 as well.
I can confirm that Magnemite does have a new level up move in BW2.

I expect Magnemite and Buizel will be the only pokemon with changes since I think they are the only ones where the old level up move is no longer learned at the level they are obtained in the DW (level 10 for both Magnemite and Buizel). I've been checking the other old pokemon as I've been going and have so far found no changes.

Also:

and

Note that this picture also has a Male Boldore with Curse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)