Little Cup Open II - Finals [Won by PDC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
as a humble bard of smogon, i accept the a 4 mentioned request

PDC VS. AERIAL MOTHA&***FKN ACE TM 50

Alright boys here we have it. The big one. In the blue corner is smogon's expert fisherman PDC, who has been training in the mountains for years to /slap aerial ace up side the head with one of his freshly caught trout. Despite the fact that Aerial Ace has been fucking tearing up in the tournaments, experts are at a loss for who will win this match. PDC is your typical pokemon wunderkind, who has been peaking on the ladder since he was in diapers [not too long ago] after receiving expert tutoring from his idol, the mighty kevin garrett, former super moderator of the pokebeach and smogon forums, creator of the solums core #1 rmt [which this little fucker subsequently tried to steal, im onto U pdc...], and the fwg core. There is an inherent ability to play pokemon within this guy's mind. However, no amount of skill can prepare you for the pure urethreral devastation that is playing the mighty AERIAL ACE TM 40 the based god of Lower Tier Pokemon. RAP GAME KUNNU SHOFU. This man commands his pocket monsters as if he were robert E LEE. WHAT THE EVER LOVING FU*** K. God fucking damnit. Even kanye bows before this motherfucker. Im going to cry.... - trinitrotoleune. yes thats how aerial ace's pokemon playing makes me feel [no homo]. the way he ,masterful ly formaultes a gameplan in the complex inner workings of his medulla oblangata is more beautiful than problems after a proper day of grooming [again, no homo]. CHARLES BARKLEY AINT GOT NOTHIN ON THIS NIGGA, 9.8 BEST NEW MUSIC IMHO TBH IMO FANTANO CERTIFIED NAMSAYIN. AERIAL ACE 40 THA GOWD #COKEBOYS #STEROIDFAM #YUNGLEAN #DETOXAOTY2085. ONLY FUCCBOIS THINK OTHERWISE I would be advisable to say that PDC will most likely be getting bitch slapped like a dumb cunt , [smd] on reality tv much like aldaron unleashed his full fury on the internet in the infamous "a +spa/-atk proposal thread" which nearly tore the smogons community apart like a wolverine attacking a corpse. Unfortunately my side bitch is waiting, so I have to bid the humble populous of smogon adieu, hope u enjoyed this in depth analysis [rap game mike bill raftery].
Lmao

Good luck to both players! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)