Little Cup Open II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost g1 because damage calc lied to me
haxed Quasar g2 and 3
MY ALTER EGO THELUCKYONE IS TAKING OVAH

(won g2&3 with hax, I feel really bad but can't do anything about it, thanks for being a good sport)
Confirm. Hax is implicit in game, it's not your fault. Come on with the next round, dude.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lost in a good intense battle game 1 with mild crit against me

was expecting another fun intense game round 2 but that was saddening

ah well ggs

I was supposed to play yesterday but my opponent wanted to wait until the (extremely long) UU Open finals were over and then I ended up having to leave after 20 minutes passed...we were supposed to play today but he hasn't come on yet. Hopefully we can get this done by the 10th!

edit: alright we had some INSANE games newbreed. GGs regardless though, sorry about......everything that went on in those games honestly
and the spectators commenting...
edit2: forgot to mention I won heh

Last edited:
ya lost 2-0, we both got some significant hax throughout the two matches and there was nothing I could do really lol

owell just gotta go win ubers open now

Okay me and cxinlee are actually 9 hours apart (my fault for bad math) but it is impossible for us to battle during the weekday due to school. We definitely need an extension for the weekend.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So me and Brammi have both been trying to contact each other on #slutpower, but keep just missing each other due to my busy schedule and our 11? hour time difference. I'm p sure we will get this done tomorrow or Wednesday night, but we may need a slight extension? We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)