Hi, I hope this doesn't come across as aggressive, impatient, or otherwise, but I was wondering if there was any final decision on our plan here, either from Antar or SS in general? Speaking from the perspective of an NU community member, a lot of us are coming to terms with the fact that we aren't getting the alpha ladder we were promised this month (based on march stats, sample stats, feb stats, viability tiering or otherwise), but it would be really nice to hear we are, in some capacity, prepared for the beta launch in May. As far as it is observable except to those working on it, we are in the same spot we have been in since we were caught at the beginning of the month. The idea to sample stats has been promising, but Antar still hasn't successfully run a sample and we don't have any backup plan, just like this month. Waiting this long is having a very noticeable impact on users as well, at least in the NU room. Tonight, I've noticed a shift in the questions asked in our PS room have gone from "when is NU coming out" to people believing that there was some sort of decision that killed off the tier. I'm just concerned, as I know many users are, and some kind of official decision would go a long way to keeping users on board. We don't know when NU is coming out, when to plan for anything (NU had a year-long tournament schedule that will have to be reworked from scratch if our release is delayed a month), or what we can expect. Regardless, I appreciate all of the work that everyone has put into helping find a solution so far. I know Antar and everyone else involved are trying their hardest to make this work which is why I'm confident this will end up as another bump in the history of our usage-based tiering development for Gen 7.