Midnight snack. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody get hungry around midnight? (11 a.m.- 4 a.m.)
When I stay up, I can't help but get a quick snack like a sandwich or cup of noodle.
Does anyone else have food cravings at night? :/

Yeah, when I'm not in school for a few days at a time my schedule gets all out of whack. I had a bowl of top ramen at like midnight but that's pretty much dinner since I won't go to sleep till 6 AM.

It all depends on when you last ate, really. If you don't eat dinner until late, you won't be hungry that much before you sleep. Personally, I just get really thirsty in the early hours of the morning.

I eat food nonstop so it doesn't matter to me.

JK, sometimes I like to pop a coke, eat a few crackers w/ ham&cheese and read a nice book in the middle of the night before I crash.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
I get this a lot. A big problem because my house doesn't have much snacks or this. It's a bit of a problem.

The ramen thing can get popular with me sometimes. But anything works, really.

I'm really hungry right now...

Actually just had a sandwhich and a pop. Probably won't help set my sleep cycle back on track, but whatever! Nom nom nom.

I get this a lot. I just munch down on an apple, 2 bananas, and a glass of milk. Then some Harry Potter and I'm flying with the Z's.

I get this like every night, and it sucks because instead of eating some delicious fruit I'll immediately go to that bag of Doritos or Haagen Dasz ice cream. Some nights I can control myself but others I can't.

I've heard if you get cravings for something specific waiting 15 minutes can make that craving go away. I just brush my teeth when I get a little hungry in the middle of the night cause it makes my appetite go away.

Yeah, I find I often get hungry around 11pm - 1am, depending on what I ate for dinner and when. And I can't sleep if I'm hungry. Usually I make a sandwich.

As a college student, I end up eating "dinner" between 11PM-3AM. It's a bad habit really.

Chinese food, chicken wings, ice cream, hoagies, etc.

Again, REALLY bad habit.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Last night I made myself an ice cream cone with vanilla ice cream, and chocolate syrup. The way I make it I put in syrup first, then ice cream, then I keep alternating until I get as much ice cream as I can handle and drizzle syrup on top. Takes me like ten minutes every time but it's sooo worth it.

Oreos + Milk + Spoon

Drop a couple cookies into a glass of milk and submerge them with your spoon. Wait until they stop bubbling and enjoy. Repeat.

Of course you are going to get hungry, the only reason you don't eat for that long is because your metabolic activity is decreased substantially when you are asleep, so staying awake you're going to need some sustenance. It's why it's called break-fast. ;)

But anyway, noodles or cereal are my midnight hunger killers of choice. Mc'Donalds if I'm drunk though. haha

Corn flakes, french fries, potato chips, fruits and ice cream... I sleep late like at 3 AM so my largest meals are during midnight hours.

I'm insomniac, so always eat things at very unusual times: could be having a sunday roast at what everyone else would call breakfast time, for example, or a sandwich at regular-clock dinner time.

I do snack a lot, when I have money, and what I eat varies wildly - today I've had a couple of "school bars" (densely packed strawberry... thing), a few packets of "cup a soup" and some ice lollies (I don't do well in this weather). No actual non-snack food as of yet today, though.

I'm not a big eater in the middle of the night, but I'm huge on beverages. I'll often be up at about 1 AM and be thirsting for a Dr. Pepper.

Sometimes I mix up some crazy sort of sauce and make eggs in the middle of the night.

Because there's nothing else to eat :C

I used to, but for the past few months I'll usually stop eating by 10 pm and I'll just drink water if I feel hungry. I usually would go to bed at 2-3 am too. It's been working pretty well since I've lost ~25 pounds in that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)