Monotype Viability Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was half convinced, I just wanted someone to fully convince me :)

Besides, making DM type hundreds of paragraph's a little fun.. I knew he'd go on a writing spree

Edit:

I agree with all of that except for Thunder. Why not Thunderbolt / Discharge?
I stole this set from the smogon dex, it has Thunderbolt as a option.
Anyways, it is a good choice despite not having that heal bell support that Electric dreadfully needs apparently.

640.gif

After reviewing Virizion's movepool and typing, I've made my decision on it. And hope you agree.
Virizion for C-Class!
Virizion @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast
- Substitute/Hidden Power Rock/Fire

Virizion @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Leaf Blade
- Stone Edge

Reasoning: Virizion just doesn't have the movepool for much of anything. It can't do much to surprise an opponent as it doesn't have much options or things to work with. If it had Secret Sword, I'd rank it higher than C, but it just can't do much beyond the sets up above. And for that reason, I rank it at C-class. Even with Secret Sword, it wouldn't have the raw power that Keldeo has. I just don't see much working with Virizion, I feel as if a Band or Specs set would have laughable power even after the 1.5x boost. It is outclassed by Breloom in the physical department, as boosted Technician Rock Tombs+Swords Dance is good enough to put a number on flying types, and with the fact that Breloom has Spore, it has a nice opporunity to set up a Swords Dance, and maybe a free chance to Rock Tomb a switch in. I just can't see justifying using Virizion over Breloom. And for that reason, I rank it at C-class.

Last edited:
So while Pokemon Showdown is dead and the viability thread is thriving, let's talk politics about Abomasnow.

Abomasnow(Grass) for D Rank

Yeti(Abomasnow)(M)@Leftovers
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 248 HP, 8 SpAtk, 252 SpDef
Calm Nature
-Protect
-Leech Seed
-Grass Knot/Giga Drain
-Ice Beam

Abomasnow is an alright defensive Pokemon. Leech Seed+Protect is its way of recovery. It's not a very good way of recovery. This set is pretty straightforward. Try to be a wall while attacking. However, Abomasnow has a terrible typing which isn't good for a defensive Pokemon.

Try an offensive approach then...

Yeti(Abomasnow)(M)@Expert Belt/Life Orb
EVs: 172 HP, 252 Atk, 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Wood Hammer
-Ice Shard
-Earthquake
-Leech Seed

This is a nice physical set. Save for the fact that its completely walled by Air Balloon Heatran, Scizor, Skarmory and other Flying types that can take an Ice Shard. All of those being really big threats to Grass.

Here's another set for you...

Yeti(Abomasnow)(M)@Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP, 252 SpDef, 8 Spe (I guess you could also put those 8 into Def or SpAtk)
Calm Nature
-Substitute
-Leech Seed
-Giga Drain
-Ice Beam

A standard SubSeed set. Seems to work well enough.

One last set...

Yeti(Abomasnow)(M)@Choice Scarf
EVs: 28 HP, 228 SpAtk, 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Ice Beam
-Hidden Power Fire/Hidden Power Ground
-Giga Drain/Grass Knot
-Ice Shard/Water Pulse

Whaaaaat? Something other than Mega Blastoise using Water Pulse? Well, Water Pulse is for Fire types if you're not using Hidden Power Ground. The other moves are pretty standard stuff. Hidden Power Fire is for Scizor and Ferrothorn, while Hidden Power Ground is used for Fire types.

Now, why is Abomasnow so low? This is because Abomasnow doesn't help Grass with much. It's simply outclassed. All the sets mentioned above can be done better by another Pokemon. Its SubSeed set can be done better by Whimsicott, its defensive Leech Seed set is done better by Ferrothorn, its Choice Scarf set is better done by any other Scarfer on Grass, and its other attacking set is done better by any offensive Pokemon on Grass. Abomasnow's other ability, Snow Warning, is completely useless on Grass since it hinders them(unless you're using Overcoat Leavanny or Wormadam for some reason). One last thing: Abomasnow's typing is AWFUL. Grass/Ice makes Abomasnow weak to all of Grass's weaknesses and much more. All this is why Abomasnow should be D Rank.

Mandibuzz (Flying) for B rank

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers / rocky helmet
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Taunt
- Defog / toxic / whirlwind

Outspeeds the fastest of adamant azumarill, and can kill with foul play or live a +6 aqua jet. Cabable of running mixed defenses (not recommended in mono). Taunt prevents walls from coming in, and foul play gets effective damage on physical attackers thanks to stab, even if they don't actually boost. Fairies and Dark types can't get scared by it unless they actually setup though. Defog is just THE move that a flying team wants. Even if you also have it on another mon like togekiss or zapdos, having it on two can be a big help in ceirtain match ups. Toxic wins stall wars, even against clerics, most of whom can't outspeed your taunt. It drops skarmory's toxic immunity for the less widely spread spore/stun spore immunity, so countering other team's stall can be an issue if you use skarmory's standard partners.

Mandibuzz is an amazing pokemon that is only held back by competetion with skarmory. Even then it's a shaky competetion, as mandibuzz brings considerably bettter offense (even if it's situationall), and can legitimately stomach a special move if it gets cornered. Meanwhile, mandibuzz lacks hazards of its own, but like skarmory, it will lure in a pokemon like zapdos or togekiss on the turn it defogs, making toxic that more attractive as a move to run on the vulture (the opponet can't afford to lose them). While you do commit to using something like gliscor or 3 attack lando-I for your own rocks, mandibuzz is wonderful support for a flying team in it's own right, and dosen't have to worry about counter teaming with magnezone as much. The common fairy mon's will carry a move (flamethrower, fire fang) to hit skarmory anyway, so the loss of the steel dosen't bite you from that angle at least.

Mandibuzz (Flying) for B rank

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers / rocky helmet
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Taunt
- Defog / toxic / whirlwind

Outspeeds the fastest of adamant azumarill, and can kill with foul play or live a +6 aqua jet. Cabable of running mixed defenses (not recommended in mono). Taunt prevents walls from coming in, and foul play gets effective damage on physical attackers thanks to stab, even if they don't actually boost. Fairies and Dark types can't get scared by it unless they actually setup though. Defog is just THE move that a flying team wants. Even if you also have it on another mon like togekiss or zapdos, having it on two can be a big help in ceirtain match ups. Toxic wins stall wars, even against clerics, most of whom can't outspeed your taunt. It drops skarmory's toxic immunity for the less widely spread spore/stun spore immunity, so countering other team's stall can be an issue if you use skarmory's standard partners.

Mandibuzz is an amazing pokemon that is only held back by competetion with skarmory. Even then it's a shaky competetion, as mandibuzz brings considerably bettter offense (even if it's situationall), and can legitimately stomach a special move if it gets cornered. Meanwhile, mandibuzz lacks hazards of its own, but like skarmory, it will lure in a pokemon like zapdos or togekiss on the turn it defogs, making toxic that more attractive as a move to run on the vulture (the opponet can't afford to lose them). While you do commit to using something like gliscor or 3 attack lando-I for your own rocks, mandibuzz is wonderful support for a flying team in it's own right, and dosen't have to worry about counter teaming with magnezone as much. The common fairy mon's will carry a move (flamethrower, fire fang) to hit skarmory anyway, so the loss of the steel dosen't bite you from that angle at least.
I was about to say something about Skarmory if you didn't as I agree, it is outclassed by Skarmory indeed. It is indeed bulky though, but it would be a better option for Dark. So I'd say the ranking is justified.

Last edited:
Nominating TOGREKISS for S-Rank for FLYING and FAIRY :^)
(togrekiss) yes ok im shit at drawing ok dont make fun of me you cheeky bastards

lol.

my wall (Togekiss) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Dazzling Gleam
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast (on Life Orb set preferably)

This is Togekiss' threatening Choice Scarf set. Not only can Togekiss wall the shit out of the opposing team, it can also run a mean Choice Scarf set to ruse your opponent ( :^) ). It threatens to flinch all opposing ">TOGEKISS COUNTERS" that expect to easily get rid of the more common defensive variant. Since Togekiss has access to Flamethrower, Aura Sphere, and Flamethrower, and paired with its natural bulk, this Togekiss has room to predict around switches and can absolutely demolish teams if played correctly. Air Slash and Flamethrower can annihilate a Fighting team on its own, once Terrakion is down (duh), and can help wear down Steel, Ice, and Poison teams well (also does significant damage to Flying once Zapdos is gone!) Another well known variant of this set is the Life Orb set, which carries the same moves, but you can consider dropping Flamethrower for Fire Blast if you really want to net some KOs on some Pokemon.

defs not scarf (Togekiss) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Defog/Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Air Slash/Flamethrower/Dazzling Gleam/Aura Sphere
- Heal Bell/ Thunder Wave

This is Togekiss' most common defensive set. As you can see, you have a lot of options to choose from depending on what you role you need to fill. Defog is a lot better on Fairy teams considering that there is no other hazard remover. Thunder Wave and Air Slash is an amazing combination letting you to utilize the flinching powers of the Choice Scarf set, but with Paralysis added to the mix as well. Heal Bell is useful if your team is weak to status, but only use it if you're REALLY weak to status (e.g defensive Flying).

(togrekiss) yes ok im shit at drawing ok dont make fun of me you cheeky bastards

lol.

Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Dazzling Gleam

This is Togekiss' threatening Choice Scarf set. Not only can Togekiss wall the shit out of the opposing team, it can also run a mean Choice Scarf set to ruse your opponent ( :^) ). It threatens to flinch all opposing ">TOGEKISS COUNTERS" that expect to easily get rid of the more common defensive variant. Since Togekiss has access to Flamethrower, Aura Sphere, and Flamethrower, and paired with its natural bulk, this Togekiss has room to predict around switches and can absolutely demolish teams if played correctly. Air Slash and Flamethrower can annihilate a Fighting team on its own, once Terrakion is down (duh), and can help wear down Steel, Ice, and Poison teams well (also does significant damage to Flying once Zapdos is gone!) Another well known variant of this set is the Life Orb set, which carries the same moves, but you can consider dropping Flamethrower for Fire Blast if you really want to net some KOs on some Pokemon.

Calm Nature
- Defog/Thunder Wave
- Roost

This is Togekiss' most common defensive set. As you can see, you have a lot of options to choose from depending on what you role you need to fill. Defog is a lot better on Fairy teams considering that there is no other hazard remover. Thunder Wave and Air Slash is an amazing combination letting you to utilize the flinching powers of the Choice Scarf set, but with Paralysis added to the mix as well. Heal Bell is useful if your team is weak to status, but only use it if you're REALLY weak to status (e.g defensive Flying).
Is Togekiss really worth S-Class for Flying? I could see S-Class for Fairy, but S-Class for Flying is a bit odd, I mean, its defensive varients can bulk a good hit, and it can hax pretty hard, but it is not worth S-Class in my opinion. I'm thinking more A-Class for Flying, and S-Class for Fairy, since it can be an important member to hax as well as heal status. It does indeed have a wide movepool, but it cannot have everything on its moveset, so I do not think deserves S-Class for Flying.

Last edited:
Using togekiss as the special wall on flying over zapdos causes problems in some common match ups despite togekiss arguably having superior bulk. First and foremost, fairy teams. Zapdos 2HKOs all the common core of klefki/azumarill/mawille/togekiss and can additionally come in klefki with no penalty whatsoever, since foul play does nothing to zapdos, elecric typing makes thunder wave fail, spikes against a flying team is lol, and you can simply spam defog if he tries to set up screens. This means that if a fairy team sees zapdos in team preview, they have to try and setup (probbaby starting with their guest star mon or clefable) without screen support until zapdos is dead or snipe him with trick scarf. This lowers their threat level significantly. Zapdos also handles scarf thundurus-t guessing games better since he takes the volt/tbolt neutral which is way less than what togekiss takes even with its higher base stats, and togekiss can't do anything back. Hidden power ice is basically just as easy to heal off for zapdos as it is for togekiss. Also a togekiss on flying type isn't guranteed to keep flamethrower, possibly giving up zapdos's sweet scizor and ferrothron sniping.

Basically, due to this conflict, togekiss should stay A-rank for flying.

It can go S rank on fairy (it fits the description of S rank to a tee already) for the reasons you brought up and its multiple effective roles that work to support fairy teams. (IE preventing pokemon like zapdos from raping klekfi, pivot hax savior, "fastish" flamethrower coverage for steel types, rare wall breaking sets.)

Last edited:

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I remember Croven already wrote up Togekiss for Flying, there was quite a discussion about it at the time but in the end we placed it in A Rank due to it being versatile enough to run several sets, provide Flying with an advantageous matchup in certain conditions and bring excellent special bulk to complement that of the ever-present Skarmory. It is certainly not metagame-defining, however it adds enough to it's team in both support and offensive roles that it can be seen as an A class pokemon. Plus if all else fails, you can just hax your way past stuff as I've seen many a time. Also woo 100th post

Blissey (normal) for C rank

There are three reasons to use Blissey over its little sister. A: leftovers to sustain set damage better. B: shed shell mandatory in ubers and BH with stuff like gengarite, and gothitelle trapping it. C: to use a 75 base special attack to kill 4x weak pokemon on the switch in.
So you can use mail for YOLO trick immunity oh wait its unrealeased this gen.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Toxic / Heal Bell
- Wish
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss

The first set tries its hardest to be chansey. Basically Getting recovery for itself, or it's teamates whenever a special attacker comes out, and crippling physical attackers switching in or uncrippling it's teamates. If it goes last against enemy walls it can seismic toss them to death. Takes much more noticable damage from weaker/ unboosted physical attackers than eviolite chansey... and also since your so afraid of hazard damage/knock off, you indirectly say that you aren't confident in your ability to use stall on a type that uses stall as one of it's best weapons. All blissey can remove status conditions by switching out, so nothing gonna toxic/wisp them down even if it dosen't carry heal bell.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell

Anti Steel/Bug blissey snipes ferrothron looking for free chance to set its hazards, toxics volcarona, and sets scizor&CO on fire whenever they try to switch in on blissey.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Ice Beam
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell

Anti Ground/Dragon Blissey, comes in on lati@s (if confident it won't psyshock) and hydregon, and then either vomits on everything or goes for a 4x on some poor garchomp/dragonite. Or comes in on lando-I/gastrodon and does the same to ground teams.(toxic first though)

Blissey @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss / Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Wish / Heal Bell

Speed Control Blissey is good for partners with a phasing move or for big Choice Band/Specs users like PorygonZ and Diggersby. It's optional use as your own setter of hazards is problematic due to 4MSS, but it's bulk does give it a ton of oppurtunites to do so.

Oh and don't run recycle + kee berry or recycle + red card blissey. People will hate on you for the rest of your time on Pokemon Showdown. Chansey's better 90% of the time regardless of which set you use .... etc etc..

Last edited:
Mega Scizor for A Rank! (Steel-type)
*Uh... Its kinda debatable that Mega Scizor could be S Rank, so debate about that I guess...

*INSERT SCIZOR IMAGE HEREEEE****

**Bulky Attacker**
Scizor (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off / Superpower / Pursuit
- Bug Bite

So there are many sets that Mega Scizor can run. The first one is Bulky Attacker. With 252 HP, and 252 Attack, it makes Scizor bulky, but strong. So what can Scizor kill? Many things, especially after +2 (Swords Dance), or more. It can easily Bullet Punch many Pokemon with almost full health to get a easy KO. Bug Bit is the secondary STAB move for Mega Scizor, as after the STAB boost, it is ridiculously strong. The last move is for Scizor to be able to have some coverage over other types. Knock Off is great for knocking off the item off a Pokemon such as Chansey, whose Eviolite is so very important. Superpower are for those Fire-type Pokemon who Scizor cannot hit, especially when boosted, Superpower is unstoppable, even with its negative side effects. Pursuit is for trapping and possibly KOing Psychic users who are walled by Scizor, such as Latios/Latias.

**DEFOG/BULKY**
Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

So next set, Defog set! I personally dislike Scizor being a Defogger because it limits Scizor's offensive abilities. So with Defog, it basically takes Scizor's ability to SD away. So why not make Scizor a lot bulkier, with max Special Defense. And instead of Bug Bite, Scizor-mega now has U-turn which is still a great attack since it makes Scizor a pivot to other Pokemon. Bullet Punch is a great STAB move that is also a priority move. While Roost is quite self explanatory, it gives Scizor more HP. However, even with 252 SpD, Scizor is still hella weak to the likes of Heatran. Even more so without running moves such as Superpower.

**ROOST + 3 ATTACKS**
Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Atk / 164 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Roost
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off / Superpower

Oml more sets? YES MORE SeTS! So, Roost + 3 attacks is another great set Mega Scizor can run. Its much like the Bulky Attack set for Scizor, but instead, Scizor can act as a pivot with U-turn instead of Bug Bite. Bullet Punch and Knock Off are once again the priority STAB move, and the coverage move, respectively. The same with Superpower. The EVs are a bit different though, as instead of max attack, this set decides on a bit more special defensive approach. Everything else is bascially the same as the first set.

*I think I died.* *IF you think there are more sets ring up the RIP place, I'll be there**

lol.

Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Dazzling Gleam

Calm Nature
- Defog/Thunder Wave
- Roost

Welp, Croven already wrote the Flying one and Scraftyisthebest wrote the Fairy one. Go check if its already been written ;[

Edit: Croven chose A rank for Flying and Scrafty chose B Rank for Fairy.

Gyarados(Flying) for C Rank

Died Death(Gyarados)(M)@Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate or Moxie
EVs: 248 HP, 8 Atk, 252 SpDef
Careful Nature
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Bounce/Bite(Crunch when it comes out)
-Earthquake

This is the standard Gyarados set, I think. You can play around with the EVs a little. Gyarados's EVs are always weird. This set is for Steel types and Ground types mainly. They seem to give Flying some trouble.

Here's a set that I really like...

Died Death(Gyarados)(M)@Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 200 HP, 56 Def, 252 SpDef
Careful Nature
-Dragon Dance
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Waterfall

Again, play around with the EVs so that it fits your tastes. This is like a CroCune set, but with a lot worse Defense. It's walled by anything that resists or is immune to Water, but for everything else, it's pretty good. This would be better if it were Mega Gyarados, but eh. Still good. Just watch out for Electric attacks and Storm Drain.

From what is said above, you'd think that Gyarados would at least be B Rank, right? But Gyarados on Flying isn't very good. It's incredibly weak to Electric, which is one of Flying's weaknesses. Only reason to use it is for Ground and maybe Steel types. That's why it should get a C Rank.

Deoxys-Defense (psychic) for A rank

Deoxys-D @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Toxic / Night Shade
If you go to the rmt archives and do a search for Deoxys-D, then this is the one you will see on any team that uses it, and the threatlist for other teams will read, with little variation (Deo-D is easy to handle, unless it's the damn fast version) There's a good reason for this. Even though it's moveset looks like deoxys speed he is so much more. Not only does he get hazards up, he also gives no lee way to any defogger in the game, all of whom he can outspeed(bar latios), taunt to keep his hazards up against defoggers, and possibly cripple them for the rest of the game without endangering himself. He's great for the most offensive of psychic teams. If you've wanted to explore them calm minders he can make it possible. Some people reccomend red card> rockyhelmet, but I want to beat a couple foul play support pokemon to death while their status and healing is disabled. It can tank any setup less move you care to name with it's bulk, even with just the HP evs.

Deoxys-Defense @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Agility
- Recover
- Toxic
- Taunt

This deoxys is built to counter teams with a dedicated deoxys counter.... however, his pathetically low presence in monotype makes this way less effective.. as people simply don't prepare teams around beating him in specific. Once it's sped up, it can manhandle guys between taunt, toxic, and healing that should happen before the oppoent's attack connects, which makes a world of difference. Is more or less completely useless against ghost, steel, poison, and fairy teams, so it's meh....

EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 96 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Counter
- Mirror Coat
- Taunt
- Recover

Requires another mon to set up stealth rock to work effectively. Also greatly appreciates (but does not need by any means) heal bell support. Can and will remove BS like chandelure that could rick roll your team or just stall break a water team (albeit with double switches to make up for lack of spike support)

Deoxys-Defense @ Light Clay
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Light Screen
- Recover
- Reflect
- Night Shade / Knock off

I prefer night shade to seismic toss on these sets because a psychic team should rick roll normal teams with medicham and stallbreakers like mew/victini anyway. Honestly, while it's bulk is effective for getting screens up, the lack of taunt makes him lose momentum, especially if the enemy team still has a defogger. Additionally I prefer to use dual screens on a mon with natural cure to deal with bulky leads better and possibly go again late game.

Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Recover
- Taunt / Ice Beam
- Knock Off / Toxic

A multitude of pokemon on psychic learn stealth rock, and the addition of spikes is often a pivotal part of stalling enemy teams. His support moves can supply what his team needs... ice beam makes him an antilead against things like garchomp., knock off and toxic are powerful utility.

Deoxys D can be used to make a true stall team for psychic teams with spikes support and helping with enemy stall, a "suicide lead" cabable of guranteed supports with its tankiness and difficulty to taunt and block defoggers himself. Thunderwave is an option, but I don't find it neccesary with how easy it is to force defensive/support pokemon tow switch using deoxys. Calm mind, and cosmic power sets are not nearly as helpful as spikes.. which are recognized as THE reason to use deoxys-D. The fast lead is the most effective in monotype, as it was in UU and OU before it's ban. He cannot handle Sableye, scizor, and Scolipede however. Almost necessary to pair him with victini, a scarf pokemon, and a setup mon cabable of killing skarmory after one boost, but the team support and different style of play he opens up more or less on his lonesome makes him an incredible asset.

Last edited:
Feel free to reserve ORAS Megas but be prepared to change them if necessary. More testing can't hurt either ;)

Monotype =/= OU ;[

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I'll take Mega Metagross(Psychic) cheers, also can I suggest a rule of only one reservation at a time on the new megas? Want everyone to have a fair chance at being able to do them

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Mega Pidgeot for E rank (Normal and Flying)

PLEASE tell me that you won't use this. If you want a mega, go for Salamence Charizard for Flying and Lopunny for Normal.

Alright, now that that's out of the way, let me get on with the analysis. This Pokemon is almost unusable, with the only thing going for it is a no-miss Hurricane. TrollFreak striked again when it gave us a HUGE special attack boost, when it's moveset is asking for an attack boost. This Pokemon I would consider to be a miniscule upgrade to Pidgeot, which is also unusable in almost every meta.

Once again, this Pokemon is no different than Pidgeot is, and if you're looking for a mega, look elsewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)