Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Thanks but im trying to get a flawless pokemon, having one iv thats 31 isnt enough to check.
I'm guessing you don't have Platinum then... if you do, you can keep talking to the IV man and he will eventually mention every flawless stat your Pokémon has. It's very helpful... I do all my breeding on Platinum just for that.

Finally going to start RNG'ing tomorrow, for I have school off :D. The first Pokemon I want to RNG is a Regirock. I have read through this RNG guide 100 times, sometimes I feel like it's a different language. If anyone would be willing to walk me through the process, that would be great. But my main question is, what is the difference between catching a flawless Poke and catching a flawless Legendary? Thanks for the help~

Wrong delay or wrong frame.

Sometimes depending on where you save the NPCs could be doing a lot of movements, so when you think you're hitting say frame3, you could be hitting frame 7.
Yeah :/
I think I mess my delay up too. I get different delays almost every time, however I consistently get the same frame.

Finally going to start RNG'ing tomorrow, for I have school off :D. The first Pokemon I want to RNG is a Regirock. I have read through this RNG guide 100 times, sometimes I feel like it's a different language. If anyone would be willing to walk me through the process, that would be great. But my main question is, what is the difference between catching a flawless Poke and catching a flawless Legendary? Thanks for the help~
Just posting this on the new page...

Hey, I have a relatively simple question about RNG abuse for hatching shiny pokemon, not any good IVs or anything like that, JUST SHINY.

Now, will I screw the entire process up if I start at the fight area to catch my high level area (to find the initial seed) and then fly to Solaceon Town to drop off my Feebas with my Ditto. OR should I just have the feebas with the Ditto in the first place, and then fly?

Thanks, and I really appreciate the help!!!

What gives? I'm using JaveRNG, searching for Hasty perfect w/ a synch up to Delay of 2000 method J with no results. I wasn't even searching for shiny. Can someone tell me what's wrong or search for 30+/30+/30+/30+/30+/30+ Hasty with Synch Shiny, any delay, method J? My ID is 45777 and SID is 56507.

What gives? I'm using JaveRNG, searching for Hasty perfect w/ a synch up to Delay of 2000 method J with no results. I wasn't even searching for shiny. Can someone tell me what's wrong or search for 30+/30+/30+/30+/30+/30+ Hasty with Synch Shiny, any delay, method J? My ID is 45777 and SID is 56507.
Did you wait until the search finished message displayed or opened the file before the search finished message displayed? Either action will cause not results to be shown.

I got the following Hasty spread on a Palkia:

31/31/30/31/31/31
seed: 290802AC
frame: 486 on method J with Synchronize (not available without)
delay: 674 (for 2010)

I'm not quite sure why you're not finding it... I ran across it with Wichu's PokeRNG program.

I got the following Hasty Palkia:

31/31/30/31/31/31
seed 290802AC, frame 486 on method J with Synchronize (not available without)
delay 674 for 2010

I'm not quite sure why you're not finding it... I ran across this one with Wichu's PokeRNG program.
I RNG'd the same Palkia using JavaRNG. I'm running the search myself right now to see if there is a problem.

Did you wait until the search finished message displayed or opened the file before the search finished message displayed? Either action will cause not results to be shown.
yeah i did. although I didn't close the window. Also, I am running a Mac, but i think since its Java, it shouldn't be a problem.

EDIT: is that Hasty Palkia shiny for me?

yeah i did. although I didn't close the window. Also, I am running a Mac, but i think since its Java, it shouldn't be a problem.
Not closing the window doesn't matter. The only problems Mac has with Java is some versions of the OS won't start it, but it obviously did, so you should be good. Was it accidentally set to "=="?

no, it was greater than or equal to. also, I just ran another one. This time i did shiny all stats 29+, hasty, method J with sync, up to delay 10000 and same problem. i once did just a plain shiny search and it worked, and by that I mean all shiny method J adamant from delay 595 to 635

EDIT: I just searched for the spread you listed Misdreavous, and I found something, just not it.

b09029f 6453 beb477e3 HASTY 1 31 31 30 31 31 31 DRAGON 70

Anyone? Anyone at all?

the method is different for whatever you're catching. most pokemon and legendaries are Method J. Method 1 is for roamers and the ones you pick up. look here
other than that though, theyre pretty much the same.
EDIT: but eggs are a completely different story.

EDIT:
Can someone search for 30+/30+/30+/30+/30+/30+ Hasty with Synch Shiny, any delay, method J? My ID is 45777 and SID is 56507.
pretty please?

the method is different for whatever you're catching. most pokemon and legendaries are Method J. Method 1 is for roamers and the ones you pick up. look here
other than that though, theyre pretty much the same.
EDIT: but eggs are a completely different story.

EDIT:

pretty please?
I ran the Hasty 30+ all search on JavaRNG 2.1 on my computer with method J synch same as nature, and got a full spreadsheet.

I'm resetting for WonderCards and am after a spread on frame 5. I started the game, flipped the Journal twice, and then pressed A to speak with the delivery man before the lone wandering NPC in the Jubilife PokéMart could move or turn. The Arceus I got was on frame 6. I'm playing Diamond and I don't have any roamers out.

Anyone have any idea why I'm hitting frame 6 instead of 5?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)