Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

You need to decide on what IVs you want, find the seed using PokeRNG, and then check the encounter slots in RNG reporter. Check the second or third post in this thread by mingot for more info on Encounter slots.

Yes I did.

And thanks Steveebomb7134, that was confusing me. I guess I picked Route 226 because I've been having good luck there. Logically it doesn't make much sense, I just feel better doing it there though.

EDIT: Crap, I really should have went to Mt. Coronet. Apparently my swarm of the day was Krabby, who popped up with the right IVs and nature but with Shell Armor :(
I was not talking to you, it´s a question i want to be answered.

when you use the coin flips, you check if you did the delay and seconds correctly?, including time??

Does changing routes advance frames??

Im planning to hit my seed in Snowpoint,check with flips and then catch stuff at Acuity Lakefront(weather).
Will that work??
Also has anyone tried abusing at route 210 in Platinum?I have some problems/questions?

-There is an unstoppable NPC at 210 south.Will he mess my frames when im at 210 North?

-There is Fog at 210 North.If i use Defog and save,then my coin flips will not be messed up,right?

Pastel, to do the coin flips, you need a seed.
Then you use the coin flips to find out how far you were "off" your "target" delay, your second should be consistant if you've done the calibration phase. It's just your delay that changes by +/- 10

Also has anyone tried abusing at route 210 in Platinum?I have some problems/questions?

-There is an unstoppable NPC at 210 south.Will he mess my frames when im at 210 North?

-There is Fog at 210 North.If i use Defog and save,then my coin flips will not be messed up,right?
According to this post, there are two NPC's, and one of them cannot be stopped using the VS. Seeker:

Route 210 North Zone (2)
-Ace Trainer Ernest (Vs Seeker)
~BlackBelt Adam (No Vs Seeker, located near the honey tree in the foggy section)

So, the BlackBelt is going to mess up your frames. However, clearing the fog, saving, and resetting your game will not have an adverse effect on anything.

Reposting:

Would doing this work in DPPt:

Play a game in an emulator, using RAM addresses to find the initial seed. Then plugging that seed into RNG Reporter, and seeing if anything noteworthy comes up.

If it works, how would I do the bolded part?

(From what I've read this also works in FR/LG, right?)

This is proabably obvious, but isn't it easier to just turn once while being in water than doing 128 steps and having the last step be towards the water?

This is proabably obvious, but isn't it easier to just turn once while being in water than doing 128 steps and having the last step be towards the water?
???
If your Fishing you should be in the Water... And then just Turn once in the Water to Advance it by 1... As long as there are wild Pokemon in where you are and you turn it will advance by 1

Yeah that makes sense, but I dont exactly have to be if I have an even frame.

Still trying to figure out if I have to reset the game everytime you want a different shiny spread.

Maybe because you spell it "Jynx".

@JRT - if you want new shiny spreads, then you need a new ID/SID combo which means restarting.

So let's say you have a flawless Modest spread, but later you need another Modest spread with a hidden power. So restarting means you can use the new spread, but you can't use the first one right?

So let's say you have a flawless Modest spread, but later you need another Modest spread with a hidden power. So restarting means you can use the new spread, but you can't use the first one right?
Yeah because you will have a Different ID/SID

Ok I get it now. I would have to buy a throwaway game because every game I have I care about (soft spot and all xD). I couldn't even bare to erase my Sapphire game for sentimental reasons (though I haven't heard of RNG on Ruby and Sapphire lol).

The "Create Timer" button on PikaTimer doesn't work for me and my friend. Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? I filled the first line with my delays and stuff, so i really don't know what i might be doing wrong.

After you adjust your delay in emloop and find a new target time, is it usually bad to find a target time that's too far away from the first target time (month and day wise)?

i know this question is asked a lot, but does the first page of your journal advance the frame, or do you have to flip back to it?

quick request. could someone get the Adamant spreads that are close to the frame

on Emerald? I don't know how to do that with Emloop and I don't have access to the RNG reporter at this time

I have a few quick questions.

1. When RNG'ing for a fossil the ivs are set when you give him the fossil not when you receive it right?

2. Is the fossil frame 1 or is it 5 because I keep on getting 4 frames above my target frame?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)