Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

I'm aiming to get myself a Timid hex flawless Palkia on my Pearl. I've calibrated it already and have come up with a average second of 11 and average delay of 625-637. Now when I enter all this info in the Capture tab I get NO results....what am I doing wrong?

There isnt a way without calibration. not that i know of. Calibration gives you an idea on what Delays and Seconds you can hit with ease. If you do calibration it saves you hours

There isnt a way without calibration. not that i know of. Calibration gives you an idea on what Delays and Seconds you can hit with ease. If you do calibration it saves you hours
I'm not concerned about the calibration phase. I know how to do that and have done so already, as you can see I stated my results from the calibration phase. My question was why I wasn't getting any results when I enter the wanted information in the Capture Tab in the Time Finder window. I've done everything that was asked in the steps and I get no results when I enter all 31 IVs with a Timid Nature and Timid Syncher. I was hoping someone could help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

i was actualy answering the other guy :P as for you i get that sometimes its usualy when i get a higher second/delay then the results generated. not a big deal

I'm trying to RNG the enigma stone latias in my SS game. using method k, I save standing in front of it and SR and land on a seed. then i check the seed, advance a couple of frames and catch it with a master ball. but when i check the nature and IV's it seems that talking to latias advanced the frame by a couple of frames. sometimes it advances it by 2 frames, sometimes 4 or 5. is there a consistent way of RNGing latias then?

can anyone tell me how i can set the encounterslot to find the pkmn that i want)an example,i want to find at the 1st try magmar,which has 35% of the encounter slot in the fuego ironworks)?

You cannot set it. but when you generate your set notice there are multiple frames. each have a diffrent encounter slot. Like when i went for magnemite i over did the frame and got magmar same spread

Edit: does 1 step in a cave advance by 1?

can anyone tell me how i can set the encounterslot to find the pkmn that i want)an example,i want to find at the 1st try magmar,which has 35% of the encounter slot in the fuego ironworks)?
In the list of frames Lux mentioned, you can right click the frame and choose the option Calculate Encounter Slots, there it gives you the slot you'll encounter on that frame. That same window gives you links to encounter slot lists for all games, click the one corresponding to your game and look the up the area you're in.

When SRing to hit your delay for RNG captures. Do you have to set it up to where the Journal HAS to pop up? Or can your set your date save on your date so that you can have it to where you need to access your journal. The reason I ask is because I want to find out if I can CHECK if I hit my delay with the flips before I start to advance the frames with the journal flips.

I started the seed in the house like EE told me, but there's something strange. The Elms calls that I was supposed to get is ((E skipped) K,E,E,P,E,E,K,E,K,E). But when I started the seed in the house, Elm calls that I got appeared as E,P,E,E,K,E,K,E,K,P

I mean if you look at the patterns, 3 of the first calls have been taken when I started the seed. ((E,K,E) E,P,E,E,K,E,K,E,K,P)

Coud that be the reason why my Frame and my rng abuse wasn't helping me get the gyarados that I've desired?

EDIT: EE, answered my question. :D

When SRing to hit your delay for RNG captures. Do you have to set it up to where the Journal HAS to pop up? Or can your set your date save on your date so that you can have it to where you need to access your journal. The reason I ask is because I want to find out if I can CHECK if I hit my delay with the flips before I start to advance the frames with the journal flips.
You don't want the journal to pop up when you enter the game for RNG captures. You can check your delay before advancing the RNG.

You don't want the journal to pop up when you enter the game for RNG captures. You can check your delay before advancing the RNG.
Lol I think I got this on my first try O_o.....

I checked on metalkids for the IVs but it all said impossible and I'm sure I'm entering all the info in correctly. So then I went to Psypokes to use there IV calculator and it turned out 30-31 for all the stats. Went to the Hidden Power man in Platinum and he said Azelf's hidden power is Dark. So this leads me to assume I hit my delay and advanced to the correct frame...right?

EDIT: Lols I just noticed I forgot to change the level on metalkids when calculating. That was fail on my part :P. So yup I got an Azelf with hex-flawless IVs timid. RNG Captures are SOOOO much easier then breeds. Lol

Lol I think I got this on my first try O_o.....

I checked on metalkids for the IVs but it all said impossible and I'm sure I'm entering all the info in correctly. So then I went to Psypokes to use there IV calculator and it turned out 30-31 for all the stats. Went to the Hidden Power man in Platinum and he said Azelf's hidden power is Dark. So this leads me to assume I hit my delay and advanced to the correct frame...right?

EDIT: Lols I just noticed I forgot to change the level on metalkids when calculating. That was fail on my part :P. So yup I got an Azelf with hex-flawless IVs timid. RNG Captures are SOOOO much easier then breeds. Lol
they really are

I've RNG'd this gift Mew today, roughly 10 times in the space of a couple hours, and no Adamant/Modest/Jolly/Timid nature yet. I can see how this would be frustrating for others. I believe I've gotten Careful, Sassy, Rash, and a few others.

I've RNG'd this gift Mew today, roughly 10 times in the space of a couple hours, and no Adamant/Modest/Jolly/Timid nature yet. I can see how this would be frustrating for others. I believe I've gotten Careful, Sassy, Rash, and a few others.
Don't you hate it when that happens? I have yet to try to get the Mew.

Does anyone know what the ID/SID of the Mew is by any chance? I want to try and see if I can abuse the ID/SID to get it shiny, if it's even possible at all.

Does anyone know what the ID/SID of the Mew is by any chance? I want to try and see if I can abuse the ID/SID to get it shiny, if it's even possible at all.
Wondercard Pokémon, unless shiny by default, cannot be SRed for shinyness, sorry.

Wondercard Pokémon, unless shiny by default, cannot be SRed for shinyness, sorry.
Well, I've seen the shiny Manaphy egg around, and was wondering if taken the ID/SID of the Nintendo's OT, was thinking maybe it was possible to mess with the shinyness of the Mew. Oh well.

Thanks bro.

Well I'm not too disappointed, today I've been able to hit my seed so quickly and consistently that I'm applauding the fact that I can even hit it at all.

Though, it is very time consuming. Hopefully I can get my hands on a Timid hexflawless one and be able to add it to my trade thread soon. :)

Well, I've seen the shiny Manaphy egg around, and was wondering if taken the ID/SID of the Nintendo's OT, was thinking maybe it was possible to mess with the shinyness of the Mew. Oh well.

Thanks bro.
Manaphy was supposed to not be able to be shiny, but you are able to hatch a shiny one if you trade it to another game and hatch a shiny version. Example: I RNG the Manaphy egg on platinum using the Calm flawless shiny spread that I have on my HG. If I hatch it on my platinum, it will have the same nature and IVs but not be shiny. If I hatch it on my HG it will have those IVs and also be shiny.

I'm trying to RNG the enigma stone latias in my SS game. using method k, I save standing in front of it and SR and land on a seed. then i check the seed, advance a couple of frames and catch it with a master ball. but when i check the nature and IV's it seems that talking to latias advanced the frame by a couple of frames. sometimes it advances it by 2 frames, sometimes 4 or 5. is there a consistent way of RNGing latias then?
It's the NPCs in Pewter City who make it inconsistent - talking to latias does advance the frame by 1, just make sure you talk to it instantly after you close the start menu so that the NPCs can't move.

I got the enigma stone latios on my first try by talking to it 1 frame before the target as soon as I closed the start menu, so yeah lol.

It's the NPCs in Pewter City who make it inconsistent - talking to latias does advance the frame by 1, just make sure you talk to it instantly after you close the start menu so that the NPCs can't move.

I got the enigma stone latios on my first try by talking to it 1 frame before the target as soon as I closed the start menu, so yeah lol.
Right, forgot about them, thanks bro

Manaphy was supposed to not be able to be shiny, but you are able to hatch a shiny one if you trade it to another game and hatch a shiny version. Example: I RNG the Manaphy egg on platinum using the Calm flawless shiny spread that I have on my HG. If I hatch it on my platinum, it will have the same nature and IVs but not be shiny. If I hatch it on my HG it will have those IVs and also be shiny.
So I have to use the date and time RNG reporter gives me and hit my spread in Pearl (example) instead of Platinum?

I have a shiny timid spread, but instead of using it on Platinum, I use it in another game using method 1? (Just with a different calibrated second in the other game)

So I have to use the date and time RNG reporter gives me and hit my spread in Pearl (example) instead of Platinum?

I have a shiny timid spread, but instead of using it on Platinum, I use it in another game using method 1? (Just with a different calibrated second in the other game)
Yeah, it doesn't matter what seconds or delay or anything, just that you have the spread you hit as shiny on the game you hatch it on. It's just made so you can't hatch it shiny on the game you receive it, so it makes it slightly more complicated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)