Nattorei (WIP)

firecape

This is the end...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok there NEEDS to be a Choice Band set. Quite simply: it's amazing. Theorymon ran some calcs one night and found out stuff like it 2HKOs Reshiram with Gyro Ball and can 2HKO Timid Lugia. It's so slow with a Brave nature and 0 Speed IVs its pretty much always 150 BP. Power Whip / Gyro Ball / filler / filler; Power whip and Gyro Ball are really all you need. Possible fillers are Explosion, Payback, Leech Seed, Level Ground or whatever. It also still has amazing bulk with 252 HP / 252 Atk. Under the rain hardly anything can OHKO it, and Kyogre also has pretty nice synergy with it to boot. No one really expects it either, and it almost always rips gaping holes in the enemies team.

[SET]
name: Choice Band
move 1: Power Whip
move 2: Gyro Ball
move 3: Leech Seed / Spikes
move 4: Explosion / Level Ground / Payback
item: Choice Band
nature: Brave
evs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
ivs: 0 Spe

move 3 and 4 slashes don't really matter to be honest, and the EV spread is subject to change sorta...

But, yeah, this is extremely good. Try it if you don't believe me, it hits like a fucking truck (all credit to Theorymon for this set too!)

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I did some calcs on CB Nattorei a month back as well, and although I use it in OU and not Ubers, I did some uber calculations too. It really does hit like a truck, and it only really needs Power Whip and Gyro Ball. The other moves rarely ever get used, simply because Nattorei's Gyro Ball is the strongest in the game, and can even brutally murder a lot of walls. It's a great surprise for anything that tries to come into it, and like firecape said, Lugia is 2HKOed, which is a testament to its strength. People definitely won't expect it because they may scoff at base 94 Attack. I highly back this up for being in the analysis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)