Chicago

Detroit
______(Philly in 6)

Philadelphia

EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

Boston
______(Boston in 7)

Philadelphia

Boston goes to the finals again this year.

is anyone watching the spurs-sun game? wow, so intense but makes me wonder how it would go if ginobli was in there.

Hell yeah, Suns beat Spurs! Talk about an intense game though.

Just some of my impressions from the game:

The Suns offense is still alive and the defense is better, but it's still needing quite a bit of work.

It's interesting how much more of the bench the Suns have been using now, they definitely show promise (and it's less wear-and-tear on the starters).

Along those lines, Hill > Barnes still. Barnes is ok once he gets going, but Hill is good from the get-go.

Ignore all the naysayers, Shaq still has some fuel in him.

Spurs suck for resorting to hack-a-Shaq, and being cheaters in general.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
What do you know Oden is injured once again.

Poor guy :(.

The Lakers have had relatively weak opponents to start the season, but a 38 point win of any NBA team is a pretty solid effort :). Good start to the season, and the big fella (Bynum's) play has picked up from game 1 at least, hopefully he gets back to his best.

I love Popovich for making Finley foul Shaq in the very first second of the game. bahahahah
I will admit, that was funny, but then actually using it makes him a loser.

And yeah, really must suck for Oden to be injured again. I mean, being the No 1 draft, having to sit out your rookie season due to a potentially career-ending surgery, recovering from it and getting back into shape, then being out for 2-4 more weeks because of an ankle sprain? Yeah...poor guy, I hope he catches a break one of these days.

I will admit, that was funny, but then actually using it makes him a loser.

And yeah, really must suck for Oden to be injured again. I mean, being the No 1 draft, having to sit out your rookie season due to a potentially career-ending surgery, recovering from it and getting back into shape, then being out for 2-4 more weeks because of an ankle sprain? Yeah...poor guy, I hope he catches a break one of these days.
Oh well, gives rookie Derrick Rose some time to improve!

Sweet! Knicks won their opener.
Six in double figures.
Being a Knicks fan, I was really unsure of the result of the game.
120-115? Signature performance of a Mike D'Antoni team where the team with more points has the best defense.
Let's see how they do with a few more games under their belt.

Crawford 29/4/4
Randolph 20/9/2
Lee 16/11/5

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
raptors looked seriously better than the sixers in almost every way, its like they never for a second thought they would lose the game.

If this swagger continues, and we stay healthy, I am genuinely excited for a basketball season for the first time in a while!

Of course our rebounding was terrible (as usual), and bargnani failed to even make a basket (again not surprising), but everything else went completely perfect. Jermaine Oneal had a very quiet 17, lets see what he does when he actually makes some noise.

Safe to say we shut up all these philly bandwagoners up in a big way

Boston lost to Indiana? Wow, wonder what happened there - I didn't get to see the game.
boston played horrible, indy played well

they deserved to win that game, especially after the sacrifice granger had to make. You'll know what i mean if you see the highlights of the game. Somebody should get a picture of that in here.

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
3 of the top 5 rated players on yahoo right now are raptors...noo big deal

3-0

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
gotta run but reports are saying that the pistons are sending billups + mcdyess to denver for iverson!!

Jackal

i dont know if thats good for my fantasy team or not...I have AI

Bye Chauncey and Dyess. I'll miss you guys.

A friend of mine tells me that the Pistons' motive behind this trade is to free up space so that they can pick up someone big after this season (AI's on the last year of his current contract).

Bye Chauncey and Dyess. I'll miss you guys.

A friend of mine tells me that the Pistons' motive behind this trade is to free up space so that they can pick up someone big after this season (AI's on the last year of his current contract).
Apparently, the Pistons are eying LeBron James.

So far I'm totally happy with the Matt Barnes acquisition, he's totally pulling his weight and letting Hill come off the bench let's him play a less taxing game.

Porter seems like he's doing ok, but it's still so early. I'm excited and scared at the same time.

So far I'm totally happy with the Matt Barnes acquisition, he's totally pulling his weight and letting Hill come off the bench let's him play a less taxing game.

Porter seems like he's doing ok, but it's still so early. I'm excited and scared at the same time.
Personally, I still would like Hill over Barnes in starting, but Hill does a vital role in leading the 2nd team, so it's not as practical. I mean, I still think Hill is probably the best acquisition the Suns have had in the last few years.

I also take back some of my earlier comments, Dragic and Lopez are both doing pretty good considering they're rookies. And props to Porter for using everyone.

No, I missed it, did read up about it. Personally, I don't blame them for losing, playing 4 games over 5 days would make anyone lose at least 1 (not to mention they sat Shaq out of the game to rest him). All of them have to be tired by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)