NCAA March Madness 2010

yea murray state fucked over my bracket to.

after villanova barely won i looked at the national bracket. 99.2% of ppl said villanova would win lol. woulda been funny if they lost.

final four: Kansas, Kansas State, Kentucky, Villanova
Villanova did lose. The referees jobbed the game at the end.

Big East teams are just strugglin today. ND blew their game, Georgetown is getting spanked, and Robert Morris blew their game as well (although from what I keep hearing the refs helped as well). I guess the Big East spends too much time beating up on itself and less time on actually beating teams from other conferences

Everyone should be watching UNLV vs Northern Iowa right now!

EDIT: Fff ruining my bracket!
That was a brilliant game, but I'm just disappointed in Georgetown. Beating Syracuse, and then losing to Ohio...That fucked up my bracket so bad, I had Georgetown going to elite 8 O_o.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Yeahhhh Ohio (I have Georgetown losing r2 to Tennessee, so ND losing was the only thing that hurt my bracket)

Also I have a Kansas State/Kansas/West Virginia/Duke in my final four, with the predictable Kansas victory.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

My bracket is so fucked up right. Thanks Gtown and Marquette for royally screwing me X(

Wake Forest I need you! Thankfully my misses don't extend past the 2nd round. Nova losing could've killed me though

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF WAKE HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCK YES

Now go lose to Kentucky thank you come again

Cmon New Mexico, make my bracket finish today on a high note

this has been probably the best basketball day that I can remember, so many overtime games, upsets, buzzer shots... if the rest of the tournament is as good as this then I can't even imagine. The bards will write poems about this event

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
man could texas choke on a bigger dick??

but yeah agree with jimbob, this is the best, most exciting opening thursday i've ever watched.

I need to update my bracket :/. As of now, i fail. As of my updated bracket (not every match has been updated) I'm like Three for Seven with all those upsets... (dumb st. mary screwing vandy at the last second...
>:( ) Baylor, Villanova, and someone else i think... Oh yeah, Kansas State.

Well, I had GT in my elite 8 and ND in my sweet 16, same with Vandy =(... As long as my final four of Kansas/Kansas ST./WVU/Duke pans out I should be alright

Go Cornell!!! After you beat Temple and Texas lost, I lost that section of the bracket (had Texas upsetting Kentucky and Temple as my Elite 8 team). Might as well pull for Cornell.

11 for 21

Ohio screwed me
Murray State screwed me
Old Dominion Hurt me big time (had Notre Dame for the Elite Eight)

I'm still safe so far, none of the big colleges (cept Dame) have been Buzz Shot'd... yet...

Ohio messed up 90% of everyones brackets. Murray state messed us up twice. Old Dominion messed up the last bit. there are probably 1000 crazy people with perfect brackets

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Picking Cornell was a stroke of genius for me ;). Old Dominion and Murray State messed up my bracket pretty hard. Luckily I had the Hoyas gone in the second round so Ohio didn't hurt me too badly.

Picking Cornell was a stroke of genius for me ;). Old Dominion and Murray State messed up my bracket pretty hard. Luckily I had the Hoyas gone in the second round so Ohio didn't hurt me too badly.
eh, dont get ahead of yourself on Cornell. Besides the Siena game which ended up failing, a lot of people had Cornell pulling the upset. Whoever thought Temple could actually make a serious run is facing the consequences, but Ohio really hit everybody hard. I actually considered taking Georgetown over Kansas in the elite 8, but then I realized how crazy I was and picked Kansas as the eventual champion. I just need WVU to prove their a serious contender and my Final Four should set up as I projected

I'm almost glad I didn't fill out a bracket this year. What madness we've had so far! It's been fun to watch!

I wonder if there's ANYONE somewhere that still has a perfect bracket 'cause there aren't any left on ESPN.com. 4.4 million brackets (or whatever the ridiculous number is) entered into this year's Tournament Challenge and there isn't a single perfect one left--amazing that it happens this soon. Ohio really did a number on everyone's brackets, didn't they? [/understatement]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)