NOC Neighborhood mafia game over, mafia won

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's only two people who saw the flip + twin who is asking to be subbed out (rage sub? lol)

it's hard for me to suggest alternative because i don't know the setup but jumpluff solved a similar situation by revealing the role (which was initially revealed on accident) but forcing the village cop to target that already revealed player. something like that counterbalances the mistake, but that's something up for tropius and blazade.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
it's only two people who saw the flip + twin who is asking to be subbed out (rage sub? lol)

it's hard for me to suggest alternative because i don't know the setup but jumpluff solved a similar situation by revealing the role (which was initially revealed on accident) but forcing the village cop to target that already revealed player. something like that counterbalances the mistake, but that's something up for tropius and blazade.
assuming village has a cop. That and if you're referring to dbz that still ended in a huge loss for mafia since that frieza inspect made the role useless so how much it was fixed is up for debate.

9.9 I lost track of the game after Twin wanted to sub out and Shubaka unvoted Empoof.

If three players have seen the flip, and we are going to sub four people, we might as well call the game and start a new one.

DEADLINE
Vote count
2 Shubaka (Empoof, Asek)
1 Aubisio ( XnradjoX)
3 Steven Snype (Aubisio, Josh)

Steven Snype was lynched, he was a VT
It is now night 2, which will go until we can sort out the game

IF ANYONE CAN SUB, PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND BLAZADE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)