New Head SOp and Analysis Coordinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
As a result of the recent Leadership Structure Policy Review, we have created two new leadership positions in Create-A-Pokemon.

Head SuperOp (aka. Head SOp): jas61292

We are now officially making a distinction between CAP forum leadership and #cap channel leadership, which means that #cap SOps are no longer required to be CAP forum mods. With that in mind, we are now promoting jas61292 to SOp in the #cap channel (he was already an AOp), and naming him Head SOp. Head SOp is intended along the same lines as Head Moderator is for the CAP forum. The Head SOp does not have any specific powers over and above other SOps, but acts as a coordinator and face for the SOps as a whole. In his new role, jas will work with other #cap leaders to revamp and revitalize the #cap channel access list, and establish clearer guidelines for channel status qualifications and duties.

Analysis Coordinator: Elevator Music

We've had some trouble with CAP strategy analyses lately, so we've created the position of Analysis Coodinator and named Elevator Music to be in charge of making sure CAP analyses get written and edited to proper C&C standards and put up onsite. The Analysis Coodinator doesn't have to actually write the analyses themselves, but they are responsible for ensuring they get done. Elevator Music has been a longtime participant and leader in the CAP community, and he also has a deep background in C&C. Look for future posts and threads from EM as he leads the effort to get high-quality strategies for all our CAP pokemon on the CAP subsite.

Congratulations to jas61292 and Elevator Music on their new positions!

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Excellent. These are two quality users who I'm sure will help keep things running smoothly. Congrats to the both of you =)

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm in a (bad) punny mood... so here goes.

First, the selection to fill the new role of Analysis coordinator is Elevator Music to my ears.
And second, I'm starting to understand jas' username. Clearly it stands for the 61292 things he does.

I'll be here all week. Tip your waitress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)