New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
I would like to change my name to HotFuzzBall please. This is my most used showdown IGN so I would like my smogon profile to have the same name to avoid confusion when people try to reach me c:!

Fran

formerly Frania
is a Tiering Contributor
may i have the formerly franiastar removed? ive had the new name for a couple months now

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting my name changed back to Confluxx. I got bored of this name and came to the conclusion that Confluxx is better.
you're not getting a new name change ever again

I would like to change my name to 'Nico' (no quotations ofc). I want to become a more interactive person in the Smogon community and the name I chose a while ago when I first made an account I really dislike. Also, my name is Nico and thats what I'm known by on the internet so it would make more sense.

~N
this name is taken

i wanna be DANN3 again
you're not getting a new name change ever again

st. pablo

custom title
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hi, I'm requesting to change my name to 'Arrested'. I changed my name on Showdown to that and would like to be more easily recognizable here on Smogon too, thanks!

Hi can I change my name to Boomalacka. This is my showdown name and I don't like the name I have on my current smogon account.

I would like to change my name to Fairy Resist.
This is my name on PS and I feel it would be most appropriate for me to "match-up" if you will.
Thank you tons to whoever accepts or rejects my request.

Requesting a name change from Sol64 to SolCalibre

Reason: To reflect the updated name on all my social media and content platforms.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting name change to Sage I'd Like to change it because it is the name I am known as
this name is taken

Hi, I'm requesting to change my name to 'Arrested'. I changed my name on Showdown to that and would like to be more easily recognizable here on Smogon too, thanks!
SIGHHH

name change to Sauga. Thanks.
last name change ever

I'd like to request a name change to "Acacia".

I'd rather not divulge specific details, but since a reason is mandated: I am requesting this change to reflect a significant change I am currently going through, and it would be inappropriate to be identified as the same user given these circumstances. This is not to be confused as catharsis alone; this is a full transformation.

I'd like to preface this next segment with the fact that I am aware that the custom CT is not optional, but there is reasoning [which I am not comfortable sharing in a public medium, but could discuss privately] which I believe is sufficient to waiver said clause. I have previously discussed these issues, and, although the intentions were different (I was inquiring about abandoning this account in favor of an entirely separate account), the gist was largely the same, and I was essentially told that I must remain with this account in particular. I figured that CT removal along with a name change would be the "next best solution". I still feel an actual discussion would be far more fruitful than just making broken contact every few weeks through conversation posts, but I seriously would prefer not to delay this decision even further, unless absolutely necessary.

If the tone of the previous statements appeared to be passive aggressive, please don't interpret it that way. I simply am not an eloquent writer, and this request is a very, very big deal to me.
please feel free to pm me about it and we can discuss its removal :)

Requesting name change to Krugy. Obviously didn't mean to put my actual full name as my user name :D
didn't add a CT / count it as a name change

Last edited:

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
I would like to change my name to HotFuzzBall please.

This is my most used showdown IGN so I would like my smogon profile to have the same name to avoid confusion when people try to reach me c:!

Vague

Banned deucer.
Hello. I believe my due for the previous name custom title lock is up so I'm requesting that it is removed.

Requesting a name change to Sylvaran, because I didn't pay enough attention to the fact that I was entering my actual name as a username. Thanks in advance for the help.

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
can i get my name changed to Seo. (with period), my alt on ps is SeoKing and its my original name so i decided to just stick with it, ik this is my second change but it will for sure be my last one, thanks

Edit: id also like my name to be similar for tournaments and stuff :)

Last edited:
Requesting a name change to Dreamy please.

I use that name almost everywhere, I actually forgot what my current name was lol
Thanks in advance

Requesting name change back to Froggyboy
Most people have said they prefer that name and I've kinda grown on it as my name for here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)