New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamita [Old]

Banned deucer.
Hello I would like to change my nickname for the''Flamita'' because I want it to match my name from other forums that I use.

Hello, I'd like to change my name to _roguemischief because I made this account years ago but haven't used it much since; I'd like to get back into Smogon but I'm not so fond of the name I currently have - it sounds way too tryhard, and the new name would match up with my accounts pretty much anywhere else.

Requesting a name change to Kong Harald

Reason: the name above has been my PS username for years, so I want people to know me by that name on Smogon as well. Thanks in advance!

Requesting a username change to Flarowak:

I'm looking to try a new name that sounds cooler to me on all my platforms and this is Joker8417 is one I'e have for like...7 years, and it's boring even still lol. Also, matches my new showdown name.

Last edited:

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, it's been over a month so please remove my formerly usertitle
thanks
profile unlocked

Requesting a name change to Sylvaran, because I didn't pay enough attention to the fact that I was entering my actual name as a username. Thanks in advance for the help.
I didn't add a CT / didn't include as a name change

Hello, I'd like to change my name to _roguemischief because I made this account years ago but haven't used it much since; I'd like to get back into Smogon but I'm not so fond of the name I currently have - it sounds way too tryhard, and the new name would match up with my accounts pretty much anywhere else.
with the underscore?

could i change my name to starb0yy as champion SC is registered on pokemon showdown, and thats my only alt i have on PS.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, it's been one month long since name change, so may I have the CT removed?:P
Thanks!

PS:Any chance of getting my old Ct back?:x
remind me, what was it

Hi!

Changed my name years ago, would like to change it one last time since I go under a different name on Showdow, and have gone under a different name for several months now. I would really appreciate Haaku as the new name. Please and thanks in advance. ^^
you won't be able to change your name again, are you sure ?

Danuh

Carpe diem!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'm resquesting my name change again. After a considerable amount of time using my main name (Kaydan) I'm 100% sure. The name change is DLunch -> xKay (people call me Kay so, since it is already registered, put the x).

Edit: see post in page 27

Last edited:

Duck Chris

replay watcher
is a Forum Moderator
Hey, I'd like to request a name change to Duck Chris. This one was made long ago and the new one matches my showdown twitter and smash tag. Thanks

Last edited:
Requesting a name change to xTech. My account on PS! has been xTech for quite a while now, and most people know me by that name, so it'd be much easier for people to recognise and find me if my name was changed. Thanks.

Can I have my nick changed in I dont care, please?

I started about an year to be known with this name in other platforms, so I, for don't make confusion with my friends, I wanna change.

can i get my name changed to pweav? i've been using that username in my Steam and other accounts. i'd like to use it here as well.

Exiline

Banned deucer.
is a Past SCL Championis a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
Requesting name Change to "Northbridge". I'd like t change it because it just seems better for me.
I have the alt on Showdow too ofc.
Have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)