New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was wondering if I could get my name changed to Danz, to my knowledge there is no user named simply Danz on the forums, these extra letters were randomly added at the end since I previously thought/believed "Danz" on its own was taken.

DanzSS is a profile name I have used elsewhere for different games and forums because I just assume that "Danz" is taken. I didn't check if Danz was available on smogon, I just jumped to the conclusion it was taken since it feels somewhat commmon.

*I am not Danz on showdown, that account was made in 2013 (seems inactive but thats not up to my discretion)

Last edited:
Hello, I like to request the name FMG. A lot of people call me FMG already b/c its an abbreviation for FireMonkeyGamer. The thing is that I have the account FMG on smogon. What basically happen was that my cousin made this account on smogon, but he doesn't use it. So I asked him if I can have it, and he said yes. So I have the account FMG on smogon. So is there a way to transfer the account, FireMonkeyGamer, to FMG without losing my stuff like messages, ou room voice, etc. Maybe there is another way or something, I don't know. btw, I do not have the alt FMG on PS.

proof that I have the FMG account on smogon: http://prnt.sc/ci4xl8 http://prnt.sc/ci4y3g

You can also read this for more information: http://pastebin.com/fEyhr2NV

If there isn't a way to do it, then I can come up with another name. Sorry if i'm bothering.

Uh, I would like my name changed to God's Gift, seeing as I'm known by G.G. in real life, and that I had the bright idea when I originally made this profile to make the name of this profile my actual name. Now,on the off chance that thename has been taken in a short amount of time, (my luck, huh?) the name Supreme God's Gift, or even Angel Solo. Just in case things don't work out how I want. Makes me uncomfortable knowing my real name is attached (my own stupidity honestly), so I would like the name to be changed as soon as possible. I've just looked for this name, and honestly I'm surprised it hasn't been taken, and I'm counting my lucky starts.
Since I haven't done much with this profile, I would like it more if I weren't formerly known as my last username, but, if it can't be done, it can't be done. That'll teach me to name myself correctly the first time.
Thanks in advance, you know?

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to get my username changed to Daft Blaze since I've switched to an account with the same name on PS and would like my account on the forum to reflect the change. The numbers were/ are getting annoying you know...

Thanks!

EDIT: Proof of account on Showdown!

Last edited:
Requesting a name change to Tenka. Idk why i chosen a nickname like this, but Tenka is my alt on PS!, thanks!

Last edited:
Could you please capitalize the C in my username? I must've mistyped it and it's driving me crazy.

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to have my name changed to Oddish. (with the period) My current name was something I came up with on the spot while registering, since "Oddish" was already taken. While I don't hate it, I've always preferred shorter usernames and if I had realized I could put a period in it, I would have just done that. Most people just call me Oddish anyway, and I've even changed my name on Showdown to "SoOddish" to make it shorter. Thank you.

Edit: Also, for what it's worth, I have the name "Oddish" on Discord

Last edited:

Vague

Banned deucer.
Hi, I'm requesting a name change to Mysteria

As the new generation approaches I'd like to have a new name as a new start. Dmw was more of a trial name of sorts to test the waters of Smogon and I like it here.

I figured that a name change now would be ideal so the "formerly CT" can be removed in a month, preferably about a week or two before the new generation arrives.

Thanks! Love Smogon.

Hello, I'd like my name changed to ColinTheComputer

Most people often end up spelling my current name wrong, and more often than not, I just go by Colin anyways. That, and my current username doesn't make any sense to anyone that isn't very close to me.

Thanks! Keep on keepin' on.

Hi this is small and irrelevant but if it's possible could i change the letters in my name to lowercase

Greetings. It's been about a year since I last did anything Smogon related and looking back I don't what I was thinking when I chose this name. To make things line up with my username across all gaming fronts, I would like to request one final name change to kiloments
I've been mostly inactive so changing it will not affect anyone recognizing me here but I would like to be involved in the community once more and I would like a name that I've been using and grown accustomed to since I left. Thank you for your consideration.

I'd like to request a name change to Yurishit, I changed to that as my main account on PS a while back and want that name here too so i can be found easier thx

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
I don't know if this counts as a name change, but could you please capitalize the 's' in my name? If it doesn't count as a name change, I would appreciate it if you could change it . Thanks in advance.

qpie

predatory
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Heyo, I've had this name for a month now, can you please remove my CT?

Thanks in advance. :3

Also I can't seem to change my avatar. Guessing this is due to the name change as well... ?

Hi there, can I get my name changed? Made the mistake of using my real name for my account and would like to have it removed. I use the username NightmareFuel491 on Showdown, so can I change it to that? If not, AdamSquad491 would be fine.

Thanks so much for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)