New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. I understand I do not meet the 100 posts requirement, however I am grateful for your considerations. I would like my name to be changed to:
Jarzy

I use to use this account a long time ago to browse (not much of a poster). The name Jarzy is the username I use for all aspects of gaming and my current username divulges my last name and also does not look clean at all.

Thankyou for any consideration.

Done - Iyarito

Last edited by a moderator:

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hello. I created this account when I was about 13 years old and didn't think through with the name (readability and pronunciation), as I would never come to the forums, and if I did, I'd only lurk. I'm now 18 and I've started to contribute on the portuguese translate forums, and I think having a shorter and easier to read/write/spell name is more appropriate. The name I'd like to change to:

Bandkrook

This is the name I use on PS and discord, and I think having them all be the same is better for organization reasons. Thank you for your time!

Done - Iyarito

Kennedy

up the reds
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hi, I'd like to request a name change.

KennedyLFC -> Kennedy

The account was last seen on Sep 11, 2010 and only has 3 posts. I believe I'm ok to request this as a public room owner (Sports)? The reason for the request is that I've also made a request for the name on PS and for the sake of uniformity I'd need the name here too. Thanks!

Done - Iyarito

rumia

i like to play and draw
is a Pre-Contributor
Hello! I have reached 100 posts and I would like for my name to be changed.

SUSTENANCE_1 -> Akumajou

It isn't taken and I've been mainly using it on Pokemon Showdown! for a good amount of months now. I chose this previous name on a whim because it had a nice color and I'd been cycling through random names for a good amount of weeks. However when I wanted to check if the Japanese name of Castlevania, one of my favorite video game series, was taken, it had not been to my surprise. And it frankly had a better shade of red, thus suiting me better. Thank you!

Done - Iyarito

Hi, I'd like to request a name change.

TheLeechGrave ==> P0T 2 MI3L

I would like to use this new username because it's the name I use on PS! , Discord and Twitter
My current name is already used by someone on both, and i prefer a username with French sonority.

Thank you!

Done - Iyarito

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
hello, i would like to change my name to: cityscapes

i have the alt on ps and have been using it on and off for the past 3 years, and i'd like to make this name a central part of my identity going forward. it isn't registered on smogon to my knowledge

also, please change my date of birth to april 17, 2001. the current one is inaccurate

thanks!

Done both - Iyarito

Blaz

'cause now we're singing different songs ♫
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requesting a name change to "Blaz", it's an alias in which many users usually call me and with which I feel comfortable
Thanks for reading

Done - Iyarito

Lucario

A side must always be chosen
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requesting the name Lucario

Reasoning: I am generally just called Luc, Luca, or Lucario on PS! and Discord, rather than the full Lucario1582. It would also be nice to get rid of the numbers because they can be annoying, so I don't want them anymore. I also want a name that has a capitalized first letter.

Done - Iyarito

SolarflareRo

Banned deucer.
helo I would like to request a namechange to Solar it is shorter and sounds more based than my current name+i dont use the name SolarflareRo on ps anymore and the ro in my name stands for romania and people laugh abt it and even if i think its pretty funny it also sounds pretty childish and i dont think i can have the name solarflare because it is already taken so this is my only option

edit: just noticed some1 already had the acc but i wont delete the post incase a miracle happens sorry

Yeah, name is taken (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/solar.7088/)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)