New WSC Judges

Following a lack of response from some judges for over a week now, as well as a couple of judges dropping out, I've decided it's time to wipe the slate clean.

All current judges for WSC are removed from the judging list.

HOWEVER, if you are one of these and would like to continue, no problem. Just post here saying you'd like to continue and you will automatically become a judge again. Also, after Pink dropped, Alchemator filled in at very short notice and did an excellent job; he will also automatically become a judge if he chooses to.

Now, considering there are already a couple of slots open and I expect not all judges will re-apply, I am asking for volunteers. No application or anything atm, just looking for who'd be willing. Depending on how many voice interest, there might be some sort of selection process.

At the end of each entry phase, I or Igor will send a PM to all the judges with all the sprites from that week and ask for nominations. All you need to do is follow this voting system, send the PM and you're done for that week. But we need to be able to rely on you to send that PM. If you think you won't be able to that week, simply say so at the beginning of entry phase and we'll organise a replacement for that week.

Judging for WSC 17 will not begin until the new judges have been selected, so please voice your interest!

This opportunity will close on 29th December.

I'm looking to begin entries for Week 18 on January 1st, 2010 to kick off the new year! So things will go a bit slow until then while we clear up all the loose ends.

Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!
MrBlack

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I'm volunteering, though my activity severely drops towards the end of the month (Limited broadband).

Throw me into the hat. I only judged for around 3 weeks, and I liked it. Hoping to actually start submitting again to the WSC soon.

And Merry (Day After) Christmas, everyone!

Thanks to everyone who's volunteered so far!

DW, you can definitely still enter (I encourage you to!) you just aren't allowed to nominate yourself at all. (Thanks for reminding me, I should add that to the judging rules)

@CaptKirby: I apologise, I wasn't informed of any "guest judge", I just PMed the judges on the lists in the OPs of each week. Are you still volunteering?

Edit: Advance warning, judging for Week 17 will need to start as soon as this offer closes, so at that point (29th December) I'm just going to "pull out of a hat" 3 or 4 volunteers along with Igor and XandZero to do the judging right away. Be ready, it could easily be you! ;)

Edit2: CLOSED.

PMs for Week 17 will be sent out. Happy judging!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I know I'm late here, but if you ever need a judge in a time of crisis I'd be happy to oblige as I have before - call me a reserved judge or something o.o lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)