Noivern's Black Market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I see in your thread that you want a Mewtwo, would you want mine?

And as for the Gengar, the Quiet Aegislash ( would be nice if nicknameable ) or Latios for Gengar and something else ( maybe even the Mewtwo )
Hello? Are you there or inactive?

Hello Noivern, the trade we had from a few days ago (your Bold Poliwag and Croagunk for my Ferroseed and HA Timid Eevee) is ready. Also, I have a Ferroseed w/ a relaxed a nature, one with a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 spread and another with 31/31/31/xx/31/xx spread, which would you prefer?

Last edited:
Hello Noivern, the trade we had from a few days ago (your Bold Poliwag and Croagunk for my Ferroseed and HA Timid Eevee) is ready. Also, I have a Ferroseed w/ a relaxed a nature, one with a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 spread and another with 31/31/31/xx/31/xx spread, which would you prefer?
I would prefer the first IV spread, also I'm but only the Croagunk is ready atm, but from tomorrow on I'll have over a week of free time for breeding

Hi,

I'm interested in :

Bulbasaur:

Modest, Chlorophyll
HP Fire

I'm interested in this one mostly but also in several others.

I'm french and used to trade on french forum, this spreadsheet is a way to see what i can provide :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dURkcWFzVlNNTzVqajNIUzZlMWc&usp=sharing#gid=3

(hope it's working as it should)

let me know if you're interested in something.

I have a japanese 6IV Ditto too but i can't clone by myself unfortunaly.

Thanks !
Took time for me to think, sorry.
I think I would like a male careful Larvitar

okay perfectf i'll do it asap (should not be very long)

If you're interested by anything else let me know (because i am ^^)

so im guessing dittos cloned so would you do 5iv adamant growlith ex speed, crunch,close combat+venipede adamant speed boost and zubat hypnosis, defog, bravebird for a 6 iv ditto?

so im guessing dittos cloned so would you do 5iv adamant growlith ex speed, crunch,close combat+venipede adamant speed boost and zubat hypnosis, defog, bravebird for a 6 iv ditto?
Huh? I don't have any Dittos in here bruh

I have a female Feroseed available and yes ok for a machop.
The 0 IVs in speed for ferroseed are not necessary for trickroom it's much more to increase the damages dealts by Gyro Ball

Then i would like :

Croagunk:

Adamant, Dry Skin
31/31/31/x/31/31
*HAS DRAIN PUNCH AND BULLET PUNCH*

Chinchou:

Bold, Volt Absorb
31/x/31/31/31/31

I have a female Feroseed available and yes ok for a machop.
The 0 IVs in speed for ferroseed are not necessary for trickroom it's much more to increase the damages dealts by Gyro Ball

Then i would like :

Croagunk:

Adamant, Dry Skin
31/31/31/x/31/31
*HAS DRAIN PUNCH AND BULLET PUNCH*

Chinchou:

Bold, Volt Absorb
31/x/31/31/31/31
Alright, you just need to wait for chinchou, which might be ready by tomorrow, since I'm busy breeding other stuff, sorry for the delay man

no problem, everything is ready on my side those are:

Male careful larvitar 4 eggmoves
Male Machop No Guard 2 eggmoves
Female Ferroseed Sassy 3 eggmoves

I'll certainly come back on your thread but MP me when its done (juste to be sure ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)