NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairy MMM

Banned deucer.
btw, looking up uses of "divine being" in the thread since I thought the term sounded familiar.

On one of the really early days, the announce was

"There is suddenly a loud voice
echoing throughout the town, "I am
the Alpha and the Omega, the First
and the Last, the Beginning and the
End." After this was spoken, there
were no sounds and on there was a
message on the town board
engraved onto the wall stating
Martin is a divine being."

Now I think at this point Asek was already dead so it was probably the mafia announcer who did that. But specifically calling out Martin as a "Divine being" strikes me as rather odd and forethoughtful especially given they had a role cop and haruno's later rants against certain people.
imo the only thing to be gained from this is that Martin isn't mafia which was kinda obvious to me anyway

Town wouldn't follow you on a no lynch but lynching you which is already happening isn't equivalent to a no lynch?

Lynch FairyMMM

Playerlist:
Blazade
Texas Cloverleaf
Former Hope
Martin
Paperblade
Aubisio
FairyMMM
Asek
Fort Colorcaste

Let's get to it:

Confirmed Town: Fort Colorcaste - Cleaned by Whydon, no death bullshit, Whydon flipped town, towny behavior and actions. A LOT has to happen to drink this kool aid.

Aubisio - Uncounterclaimed mason, no death bullshit. Requires a Doctored PM on Cancerous to imply the existence of a second mason which aubisio would then claim. I'd enjoy some of what Hitmonleet was smoking if that was the case and even then Haruno would be a greedy fuck and take the claim himself or do something dumber.

Town: Evidence: Former Hope: You all have my word that I picked up a BG from Former Hope and a Town vigilante is looking like the only thing that would possibly give me this role (even targeting JOATs with killing abilities or neutrals seems to return a safeguard if they have any non killing abilities, mafia don't give me BG so far either). While his claim is passive in that he can't shoot until he gets shot I can imagine a number of Flavor ways around this (I'm not asking for flavor here Former don't break the rules and give it to me). Candidate for scum/neutral in extreme circumstances but I put a lot of stock in this evidence. I understand however, that this relies on my evidence so you all may have your own opinion.

Asek - Revive alignment being flipped required extreme, precision PM doctoring at this point. Willing to call this clean too.

This is a pretty large buffer for LYLO so I'm actually feeling a little OK about the game so far. Moving on.

Town: Behavior : Texas With all the JOAT abilities used, and most of them on town logic targets, plus a decent head for the game I am inclined to bleieve he is town. But with options winding down and paranoia setting in, it's hard for me to say for sure I haven't been played. The Alpha/Omega connection is difficult to explain, the JOAT like Martin's was extremely strong and versatile. He is straight up better than Me, Acidphoenix, and most of the roles that only do one thing bar Lightwolf. Makes sense as 5th scum (Alpha JOAT opposes Omega JOAT?) or as a possible neutral with incredibly many abilities, but I want to believe he is town.

Martin -> Paperblade: peperblade being at the bottom of a chain means that martin's lynch should exonerate him. I don't put martin on informed scum, neutral at worst, and he's had a gut town read all game. But as with Texas the possibilities thin and he's probably my next likely lynch after Texas especially because of the implication with paperblade.

And then there's me, who no one has checked and everyone's kind of been reading town on which is odd quite frankly. I think a smart town would lynch me before the 4 top reads I have but not earlier. I think the potshot at Fairy is ok for now since we have enough of a buffer if it fails it would seem.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You had a number of statements that could be read as scummy through d2 but I can't see you ever flipping on a town vs town wagon as scum when you're the hammer vote in both cases, I lynch former before you

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You decide to lynch Fairy MMM

You are the robot assassin.

at night, you can kill someone. additionally, you may don your cloak and mask, protecting yourself from all actions and from lynches the next day. You win if you kill 1 mafia and 4 villagers, exiting the game victorious. If you kill a third mafia member or a sixth villager, you die.
this post was made 22:36 Amsterdam time. Deadline is in 24 hours

You all find Fort Colorcastle lynched, in the traditional sense of the term.

Dear Fort Colorcastle,

You are Fort Colorcastle.

The grudge-bearing physical manifestation of a prismatic castle. Yeah.

You are the Town Omniguard. At night, you may PM the hosts NX - Invite USER to the Rainbow Fortress. You will bring them to the Rainbow Fortress, protecting them from any other actions that target them.

You are allied with the Village. You win when all threats to the Village are gone.
IT IS NOW DAY 10. Yeesh. Day 10 WILL END AT 3/20/16, 4 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)