Official TPCI Pokemon Tournament 2009 | Congrats to all who participated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it was really noisy when 5k called me as well.

Oh yeah, I had totally forgotten about Chris Tsai. I wonder if he got in. If he did, he has a good shot at getting to the top 4 in his flight, as long as he watches out for Perish Song and Wynaut.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
According to Mingot, who is there(And on IRC on his dirty iPhone *jealous*) round 1 is over. Everyone won except for Fish and Sdd. It's swiss though, so they aren't out yet.

Ok, FiveK just called me. He did not get in, but Fish and Tyler422 both got in via the lottery. Only 224 people registered for the senior division lottery, and they drew 104 wristbands. Four of them were redrawn because of no-shows.

The number before and after FiveK's number both got selected, but his actual number did not. -_-

@TTS = Did zerowing say when the play would actually start?

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
They had uh.. 104? drawn out of like 224. 4 of those were no-shows, so they called 4 new numbers. The other 22 slots were people who won their spots -- I guess not all of the third/fourth place people came o_O;

Edit: Haha, wasn't sure if I saw that on this thread or IRC, and I'm lazy. There you go ^^

Lovely, we're doing great so far. Too bad FiveK didn't get picked... 4 of the 24 top 4 per qualifier probably didn't come, maybe they didn't understand the travel allowance? Halordain is in, so that's good, and I expect him to get top 16.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
R2:

Batpig wins.
Sidd wins.
Sixonesix wins.
Zerowing wins.
Omegadonut wins.
IPL wins.
Mingot's 12 year old daughter won(x2!!)

Edit: Fish is still playing, not sure on anyone else.

Go Tyler. Is he still using his team with the awesome Magnezone?

That was so much fun to fight on Supremacy, lol. Though Machamp's dynamicpunches hitting through protect were really lame.

Go Tyler. Is he still using his team with the awesome Magnezone?

That was so much fun to fight on Supremacy, lol. Though Machamp's dynamicpunches hitting through protect were really lame.
Lol, that was the team me and Tyler made together. He decided to change to a completely different team.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
VashTheStampede was 4-0 in his flight, beating Zerowing to get that fourth win. No word on anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)