#oi Movie Nights

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Layell's using the clip I picked out for the special ending clip!!! It's the best clip, really. Everyone come watch, it's going to be awesome!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This month of May continues with some very May centric episodes tonight, join us on irc in 15 minutes for the movie night to begin!

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Great movie night tonight! Had fun voice chatting on Google+ with TheMantyke, Jimera0, Layell, LightningKimba and myself :D Best quote of the night, from TheMantyke: "This episode should have been called Sceptile Disfunction."

Also, the ending clip was great. The Sabrina episodes were the best episodes of the entire show, really.

Hope to see everyone again next week! :)

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Great movie night tonight! Had fun voice chatting on Google+ with TheMantyke, Jimera0, Layell, LightningKimba and myself :D Best quote of the night, from TheMantyke: "This episode should have been called Sceptile Disfunction."

Also, the ending clip was great. The Sabrina episodes were the best episodes of the entire show, really.

Hope to see everyone again next week! :)
You hope to see people on Saturday right? :P

Glad you guys are having a lot of fun :) I hope tomorrows Saturday night showing for us guys is just as good :)

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Yeah I know it's a double post, but pop onto IRC/Google+ and we can sort you out!

Euro Movie Night is about 15 mins away!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In one hour from this post we will have the NA movie night 10 pm EST, featuring another Frontier Brain and a special extended episode featuring the Pokemon Ranger Solanna and Deoxys (all in all it's about 15 minutes more than our stand 4 eps). So be ready to start on time!

Hulavuta

Great movie night, as usual. Got a new monitor the other day so the split screen worked wonders :)

Hello to new/returning guys, like Xeno and DoomVM.

We really need to watch Season 1 once we're done with this one.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Great movie night indeed! It's a shame that Thursdays are generally busy for me, I would've joined the festivities earlier.

I also second doing Season 1 next!

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
Orange Islands
Hey guys!

Euro movie night is on now! :D Come join us for the same episodes Layell showed on Thursday at a nicer time in the evening! :)

Pop onto IRC and I can give you all the details you need to join us on Google+!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
We will be starting the next episodes of the Battle Frontier Movie Night 15 minutes from this post.

Hulavuta

Awesome movie night, haha. The last episode was great xD always fun when people call Butch by the wrong name.

(11:11:48 PM)
GeneralSpoon: Biff
(11:20:42 PM) ShmooX2: *Batch
(11:20:46 PM) Hulavuta: *Clutch
(11:20:51 PM) GeneralSpoon: *Patch
(11:24:13 PM) Hulavuta: PONCH

(Yes, these names actually happened @_@)

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
For the Battle Frontier Arc we will be watching more episodes, mostly around Contests and by Contests I mean flashy battles.

Come into the irc channel we start in 15 minutes.

Hulavuta

Fantastic movie night XD one of the best in a while. Hilarious.

Adding to the above:

[youtube]YNEN10Z4pTc[/youtube]

and this wonderful ending clip:

[youtube]CrUaPaTiXS0[/youtube]

And Harley dressed as May...really creepy...

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
20:50 DHR I was posting in the thread celeverr it didnt make any different

Make the difference, come to european movie night today.

Seriously you have less than 5 minutes just come!

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ok so I got nobody to come, but either way this movie night was just great. I'm so glad that european movie night happens.. even if no one else is.

Dat ending clip was fun... I think...

Hulavuta

Movie nights are still going on, as far as I can tell, on Thursdays at 10 PM EST. I missed the last two, but I should be able to make it to this week's. :)

The lack of posts in this thread is most likely because of Smogon being down.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
For those of you who don't frequent IRC we will be restarting the movie night with the first Pokemon Film. The reasons for this are mostly because we just finished the second glorious filler adventure arc known as Battle Frontier. We have been doing the movie nights for a complete year now, so it seemed the best time to go back to the films.

Thursday 10 PM EST be there.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
As a reminder Pokemon: The First Movie along with requisite Pikachu's Summer Vacation will be starting in 15 minutes. Join us on the irc!

Hulavuta

Layell doesn't want to triple post, so I guess I'll do it. We're going to be watching Pokemon The Movie 2000 in a few minutes, everyone get on IRC :D

So, we're actually watching Pokemon The Movie 2000 tonight, in about 50 minutes. Get your snacks or booze ready, then hop on #orangeislands ^.^

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
Orange Islands
I will be rehosting my Saturday Night Euro nights from this weekend onwards. We are going back to basics just like Layell and showing the First Pokemon Movie!

I'll post here and spam all over the OI IRC and Google Plus so I can get some people coming! :D

Remember, if you are American and miss thursdays due to work or whatever, my airing is at roughly lunchtime (or early afternoon) for you guys :) I don't know if that is easier or not!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)