Data ORAS OU Speed Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was checking out the slowest mons on the list and I realized Bronzong has its stats and IVs completely wrong: it's listed with a base 30 Speed instead of base 33 Speed as it should be:

Speed tiers where Bronzong presently is (corrected version):
96 / Amoonguss, Cofagrigus, Slowbro, Slowbro (Mega) / 30 / Neutral / 0 / 0

58 / Amoonguss, Cofagrigus, Reuniclus, Slowbro, Slowbro (Mega) / 30 / -Spe / 0 / 0 / 0 IV

Speed tiers where Bronzong should be in:
64 / Bronzong / 33 / -Spe / 0 / 0 / 1IV [Gyro Ball, Trick Room, Hidden Power Ice]
63 / Bronzong / 33 / -Spe / 0 / 0 / 0IV [Gyro Ball, Trick Room]

Alongside Rotom-Wash, Rotom-Heat should be mentioned due to the fact that is the other Rotom form competitive in OU (i.e. "Rotom-Wash, Rotom-Heat").

According to the dex Rotom-H is used:
(1) Defensive, Bold with 8 Evs on speed (=210)
(2) Choice Scarfer, Timid with 252 EVs on speed (=298*1,5=447)

P.S. I don't know why Rotom-W is listed with O EVs in Spe (instead of 8) as a Defensive pivot:
208 / Rotom-Wash, Rotom-Heat / 86 / Neutral / 0 / 0 or 210 / Rotom-Wash, Rotom-Heat / 86 / Neutral / 8 / 0
298 / Rotom-Heat / 86 / +Spe / 252 / 0
447 / Rotom-Heat / 86 / +Spe / 252 / +1

Please, add Tangrowth with both its sets with a speed reducing nature (Sassy and Relaxed):

122 / Diancie, Tangrowth / 50 / -Spe / 0 / 0
121 / Tangrowth / 50 / -Spe / 0 / 30 IV [Hidden Power Fire]

Last edited:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Poor user m00ns got ravaged by my Timid Life Orb Clefable the other day when he thought he had me with his Adamant Bisharp. m00ns has made the sacrifice for the greater good of this community, the forum, and this thread. I, and I'm sure m00ns as well, wouldn't want another poor defenseless soul being victim to yet another fast Clefable. Timid max hits 240. Modest max hits 218 iirc.

Thanks.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Neutral Speed max actually hits 219.

Add this for Rotom-W and remove the 208 Speed (zero investment) one; it's the recommended spread on Dex to outspeed Adamant Crawdaunt.

210 / Rotom-Wash / 86 / Neutral / 8 / 0

Also rip m00ns. You are a failure to Bisharp users everywhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)