Other M Mafia - Galactic Fed, Pyrosphere, vonFiedler, and S Call win!

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
updating...

At night, many things happen (duh). Aura Guardian is walking, or more accurately, hopping its way around a ship. Quite a distance away, something similar to tumbleweed rolls across the ground. It continues to roll, roll, roll. "Interesting," Aura Guardian says. "It seems to be coming closer." It indeed rolls closer and closer. When you wake up in the morning, you find that Aura Guardian has been rolled over and flattened.
Dear Aura Guardian,
You are Little Birdie

You are the larval form of Ridley, but everyone misjudged you. No one realized who you were, and thought they were just a pet. Unfortunately for them, you are (almost) ready to kill.

You have the amazing ability to recognize smells. At night, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Check USER”. USER must be dead. You will receive a full list of everyone who targeted them during the game in no particular order.

Unfortunately, your ability to kill is out of tune. At night, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Eat USER”. Should USER die that night, you will consume his corpse and evolve. You may use both of these actions on the same night.

You do not know much about your win condition, but you know it will become clearer as you evolve.

You win if you alive when Samus Aran is dead.
Wait. This doesn't seem right. Aura Guardian seems much more intimidating than a little bird. It also looks more... mysterious? That's the word. Just as you think about it, a scrap of paper starts blowing away. vonFiedler grabs it before it can fly away. It reads:
Dear Aura Guardian,
You are the Mysterious Creature

Evolved from Little Birdie, you are so close to returning to your old self.

At night, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Call USER1, USER2…”. You may call up to 5 users this way. A user who is called who is allied with the Pyrosphere, the Cryosphere, or the Biosphere will count for 1 point. All others will count for 0 points. You will be informed of who targeted you that night, or, if more people targeted you that the number of points, then you will only be informed of an amount of people equal to the number of points. In addition, an amount of people targeting you will be hooked equal to the number of points rounded down. This hook will not stop kills. All points are reset to zero after the end of the night.

Alternatively, at night, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Rampage USER”. This will only work if USER targeted you last night. They will die.

You know that MB is trying to take control of the bioweapons, forming an allegiance called the Bottle Ship Alliance. Your calling action only works on non-converted users, so you want to stop MB from taking control of all of them. Once per game, should you be converted to the bottle ship alliance it will fail.

Lastly, you are in the process of becoming Ridley. When you complete a kill, you will evolve into your final form.

You win if you alive when Samus Aran and MB are dead.
Aah. This seems much more like it. Happy to see the death of a potentially scary creature, you head out into a new day.

Night Results are going out now. Please do not start lynching/sending in leader votes until I say so.
NIGHT RESULTS ARE OUT. IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU SHOULD'VE RECEIVED A RESULT, PLEASE PM ME. THERE IS A CHANCE THAT I MISSED SOME. START LYNCHING AND SENDING IN LEADER VOTES.
Night will be over January 8th, 2011, at 7:00 PM GMT-8.
SEND IN YOUR LEADER VOTES.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Change of plans, we're gonna help lambasto by lynching his enemy.

lynch veedrock, pyrosphere

EDIT:
Sorry veedrock, I guess I thought they'd listen to reason. Maybe you'd be more interested?

im lynching you because i dont mekkah to die yet, which would make you, sc and all feds leave the game, making it even more boring than it already is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)