OU CCAT - Mark III (Laddering/Discussing - See Post #547)

Discussion in 'BW OU' started by Electrolyte, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Dice

Dice sonder

Gliscor provides practically nothing for the team making the team sub-optimal. I most certainly would want.to make the team effective as possible.
  2. ginganinja

ginganinja Goodbye
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnus

So make a few changes which lead to Gliscor adding something to the team :)

For example I didn't think Gliscor really helped Keldeo so I swapped it [Keldeo] for Cloyster which led to me having better success with Cloyster / Gliscor with the rest of the team also being useful as well.
  3. The Unlucky one

The Unlucky one

I actually replaced Gliscor with SubPunch Golurk as a nifty anti-terrakion thing and will replace bronzong with something (possibly Kingdra to check rain really nicely) It's all playtesting
  4. gengarsnemisis

gengarsnemisis

So alot of people have been complaining about apposing keldeo and rain teams and such, so I thought I'd try a forgotten favorite in Gyarados. I thought he would be a good choice for receiving gliscors subs as hes specially bulky and can keep the sub intact easily.Plus, Gyarados is known for after having 2 ddances it often spells gg. And now that genesect is gone and is mainly being replaced with scizor, I think he becomes alot more viable in this meta.

Heres a little example of gyarados helping the team quite a bit. Im using a bulkier set with moxie in this replay. (Sorry, I know its not a very good match:/).
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou5400508
    Only problem is i see skarm and ferro giving me problems. Going to do some adjustments

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)