Overkill Mafia - Game Over! Supercellular Warriors, Yeti, and TIK win!

If I was insane, then why did I get a mafian inspection result on assassinfred? He was mafia (who I suspected right before my death, actually, although I only mentioned it to Mattimeo who I didn't know was recruited), and if I was truly insane I should have gotten a villager result. Perhaps you meant I was paranoid (always a mafian result)?

Also, nobody has answered my question on how Mattimeo was recruited yet. :(

If I was insane, then why did I get a mafian inspection result on assassinfred? He was mafia (who I suspected right before my death, actually, although I only mentioned it to Mattimeo who I didn't know was recruited), and if I was truly insane I should have gotten a villager result. Perhaps you meant I was paranoid (always a mafian result)?

Also, nobody has answered my question on how Mattimeo was recruited yet. :(
You had to go and die and there was no safeguard left :(

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Postgame Part 1

Yes, this is the first part, a general descripton of the game. the second bit with the role PMs, comes later.

Postgame Part 1

This game was a lot of fun to host, and while it did have a fair few first-time host mistakes, I think in the end that it did ok. I have to thank Eo, for doing most of the night updates, and his advice, couldn't have done it without him.

I made a mistake in the sole night update I did, which was to allow persuade + silence to godkill. Well, it was SUPPOSED to do that, but due to me forgetting to tell Eo, he made persuade wipe silence. I forgot that, and there was an inconsistency due to that. Sorry for the trouble.

And the leak. Yes. I'm sorry, but Rodan., IMO you should have set +i, so that even if there was a mistake, it could have been corrected, and you could move to another channel. Still, it was my fault too, since I made a mistake in the syntax for joining his team's channel, which revealed it to askaninjask and LightWolf, forcing them to be subbed out.

Moving on to the actual game.

Things started pretty chaotic, I'm sure nobody(maybe aska and the mafias did) really figured out that everybody had 2 roles and 1 item. So it was rather a nice mess, with people randtargetting, and those who sent in their PMs early asking me to sub out the slackers. Alch's Internet died during this time, leading to a mess.

On Day 1, askaninjask was found to be kidnapped. He lead from IRC. He first asked for Kannon to be lynched, and they came pretty close to majority, when they swapped their lynch target on aska's commands to Blue_Tornado/MagicMaster87. I'm not too sure who aska asked to lynch first, but at the end, Blue_Tornado, a Q&A Asker/Safeguard, brought suspicion upon himself by posting a fake PM, and then editing it to his real one. Also, the redirector(who was village-aligned) got himself godkilled.

Night 1 was where the IRC fiasco occurred. Otherwise, it was okay in my opinion. The Hyperpowered Draconeers picked off wickdaggler, who was smart enough to summon the in-hindsight-partially-broken-due-to imbalance-Kracko. I wanted to test an item creator who couldn't be killed, and conveniently forgot to add one to the Draconeers. THE_IRON_KENYAN managed to obtain the Orb of Light for his teammate, Yeti. TIK also killed Kannon, who had to get rid of his item to find his actual alliance. He never did, which was a bit disappointing. Also, the neutrals began to work with the mafia.

On Day 2, people acted as though it was a good thing a Draconeer had gone down. polelover44(aska's sub) lead the lynch on the mafian UncleSam(Rodan.'s sub), which was successfull. His chainer skills allowed him to gain a secondary ability of a thief.

On Day 2 Take 2, Gamefreak 201 had earlier public claimed to be mafia, and while everybody began to attempt to lynch him, he asked the other mafia to come out to collaborate with him. He activated his one-time LPV item. Also, Yeti activated the Orb of Light.

Night 2- I'm putting it all together. There were a ton of deaths, due to the 3 consecutive Night 2s. A lot of villagers were killed, and finally, the items I put in the game for the purpose of godkills were used to finish off some villagers. TIK won here, and so did Yeti.

Aftermath- The SuperCellular Warriors dominated the game, helped out a lot by Gamefreak picking off Kracko's items from wickdaggler.

I'm going to be posting the role PMs now.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, I wasn't in for long [though I would have been in for longer >_>] but I believe I made some significant progress before aska was subbed out.

I saw kannon on the player list and we traded alliances (neutral [miller] for neutral, easy huh?) and proceeded to gain his trust. I convinced aska not to lynch kannon day 1, since I believed he could lead me to the mafia. By this time both aska and kannon fully trusted me.

Then aska and lw got subbed out, then I got subbed out, then kannon died ;-; lol

but I still don't get how macle's PM got to mm87's hands. BTW, I posted that fake PM first because I thought I had a powerful role and wanted to nerf it, but when aska started the 2-action 1-item story he ordered me to swap the fake nerfed one with my real one to make it more trustworthy, which imo was the cause for all that bs. Also, the lynch on me started and ended all at my sleep, so I couldn't really do anything to set my case straight, which really pissed me off.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The PMs. I'll add comments soon.

HYPERPOWERED DRACONEERS

Dear HyperPowered Draconeers,

I'm not sure what a HyperPowered Draconeer is. Ask my co-host. But anyway, I assume that you are Draconeers of the HyperPowered variety. Cool beans.

Your team consists of:

Darkrai - Assassin/Mole
Daffy Duck - Inspector/Thief
Dubbelosix - Safeguard/Tracker
Paint Roller - Bodyguard/Hooker
Yosemite Sam - Kidnapper/Resurrector

Eo Ut Mortus said:
DARKRAI

Dear assassinfred,
You are Darkrai.

GO DEVIOUS. You are a Pokemon who was found to be broken both in the OU metagame and in PokeMafia. Seeking further domination, you recruited several others to form the HyperPowered Draconeers. With your array of diverse powers, backed by respectable base stats, you're pretty sure that nobody can stop you.

On odd nights, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Dark Pulse <user>”. You will obliterate <user> with a blast of fearsome dark energy.

After winning PokeMafia, you retained possession of your surviving alias. Therefore, if you are ever inspected, you will show up as:

Dear assassinfred,
You are the Pokemon Ranger.

Courageous, fearless, brave, needlessly redundant, and devilishly charming. That is who you are. Your duty: to protect Pokemon from the forces of evil. When you heard that Pokemon were involved in this conflict, you decided to join the Multiplex SuperCannons so that you could do your best to prevent any Pokemon casualties.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- STOP, <user>! I am a Pokemon Ranger!”. You will flash your official Pokemon Ranger badge and demand that <user> stop whatever he is doing that night or be captured by the long arm of the law.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- There will be no smuggling under my watch, <user>!". You will use the authority you possess as a Pokemon Ranger to consficate any items that <user> has and take them for yourself. This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

<snip>

You are allied with the Multiplex SuperCannons. You win if the Multiplex SuperCannons eliminate all unfriendly threats.
Keep in mind that both of these roles are possessed by villagers in the event that you decide to claim this character.

You are holding the Gripper Glove. At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Grip <user>”. You will grab them by the throat and start to choke them, preventing them from posting in the thread the following day. This stacks with your normal ability. This item is only usable once.

You are allied with the HyperPowered Draconeers. You win if the HyperPowered Draconeers eliminate all unfriendly threats.

The other members of your faction are <user>, <user>, <user>, and <user>.

DAFFY DUCK

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear the interwebs,
Eo Ut Mortus said:
You are Daffy Duck.

You are one of the famous Looney Tunes, who is eternally overshadowed by your biggest nemesis, Bugs Bunny. You're renowned for being a greedy duck who has been tricked several times by Speedy Gonzales and Bugs Bunny, who’ve turned the tables more time than you can count. The HyperPowered Draconeers recruited you on seeing your vast potential.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Tracking <user>”. You will follow <user> for the whole night, and by morning, will know his full role PM.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Stealing from <user>”. You will sneak into their house and make off with any items they hold. This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Orb of Darkness. You have no idea what it is used for, but have heard that somebody badly needs it, so keep that in mind when you deal with it.

You are allied with the HyperPowered Draconeers. You win if the HyperPowered Draconeers eliminate all unfriendly threats.

PAINT ROLLER

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Mr.378,
Eo Ut Mortus said:
You are Paint Roller.

You are undoubtedly the coolest character of the Kirby franchise. Unfortunately, the quaint charm you possessed was tarnished by Hal Laboratories attempting to reproduce your powers within other (less awesome) bosses. After being brushed off yet again, you finally had enough of living as a shadow of your former self. Seeking to paint the town red - with blood - you sought the HyperPowered Draconeers, who recruited you on seeing your vast potential.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Paint a bunch of dragons, and have them guard <user>”. Nobody messes with DRAGONS. But it's really hard to train dragons, so they'll only guard <user> from kills, not anything else.

You may also PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Paint a bunch of kittens, and send them to <user>”. <user> will be too busy oohing and aahing over the kittens to do anything that night. This can be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Golden Brick. Anyone who tries to kill you at night will be distracted by its lustrous sheen and will smash it, instead of you, into bits. This item is obviously only usable once.

DUBBELOSIX

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear <user>
Eo Ut Mortus said:
You are Dubbelosix.

You are the spy who attempted to stop Asterix from getting rock oil in the book Asterix and the Black Gold. You did, but when you were sent back to Caesar in a chest that was made from your technologically advanced chariot, he fired you and M. Devious Surreptitious from the M.I.VI. You escaped from him and are now out to seek revenge against Asterix and anybody who decides to stop you. For this purpose you have joined the HyperPowered Draconeers, who recruited you on seeing your vast potential.

At night you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Watching <user>’s house. You will watch over <user>’s house in your chariot, protecting him from everything for that night except attempts on their life, as you are also a coward at heart.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus at night saying “Night X- Chasing <user>”. You will follow <user> by the cover of the night and find out the identities of all the people whom he visited that night. If <user> did not go anywhere, you will find out the identities of everyone who visit <user> that night. This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Shiny Sword, which gives you a little courage. At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Protecting <user> for the night”. You will protect <user> from all attempts on their life for the night. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

The other members of your faction are <user, <user>, <user>, and <user>.

YOSEMITE SAM

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Rodan./UncleSam,
Eo Ut Mortus said:
You are Yosemite Sam.

You are one of the famous Looney Tunes, known for being fooled by Bugs Bunny, and for having a short temper. You have decided to take revenge on Bugs Bunny, and anyone who dares to stand in your way. The HyperPowered Draconeers recruited you on seeing your vast potential.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Pointing guns at <user>”. <user> will be so frightened that they will be unable to do any night actions for the night, and they will not be able to post in the thread for the next day. However, this protects them from all night actions for the night. If <user> posts in the thread, he will be godkilled. You cannot do this to the same user twice, since after all, everyone needs to respect you, right? If you are killed when pointing a gun at a person, the gun will go off, and the person will die.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Pointing guns at <user>’s ghost”. <user>’s ghost will be so frightened by your threats, that it will re-enter <user>’s body, effectively resurrecting them. This can only be used once and does not stack with your other ability.

You are holding the Mist Rock. At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Cracking Mist Stone”. You will gather all your team members who are alive and crack the Mist Stone on the ground, which will create a mist so dense that your entire faction will be immune to all night actions for the night. This item stacks with your normal abilities. This item can only be used once.

The other members of your faction are <user>, <user>, <user> and <user>.

SUPERCELLULAR WARRIORS

Lord Voldemort

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Altair,
Eo Ut Mortus said:
You are Lord Voldemort

Stereotyped in the Harry Potter books as a Hitler-esque villain determined to prey on the weak and helpless, you are really just an eccentric, slightly unstable wizard with an affinity for pipe bombs. After faking your death in the last book (that was too weak an ending to be true), you decided that the dangers of the wizarding world were too much for you to handle and thus have moved your dastardly operations into the Muggle world. Your first step was to recruit several others and form the SuperCellular Warriors.

On even nights, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Use AVADA KEDAVRA on <user>”. You will obliterate <user> with your trademark killing spell.

Pipe bombs! If you are ever inspected, you will show up as:

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear <user>,
Eo Ut Mortus said:
You are Francis

You are a biker covered in tattoos, holding a shotgun, and you ain't afraid of no zombie horde. When things get nasty, you know you can count on your Molotov cocktails. You've worked in a team before, and you've got what it takes - no buddy is gonna die if you can do anything to stop it. Oh, and the HyperPowered Draconeers and the SuperCellular Warriors? Come on, you faced a Tank and that Metal Gear thing. They were way scarier.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X - Throw a pipe bomb at <user>". You will try to attract your enemies towards your target, but unfortunately they aren't zombies. You will only infuriate anyone that targeted <user>, and they will target you instead.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X - Hey, <user>, I'm FOXHOUND". You will tell <user> that you are his FOXHOUND ally and that he shouldn't target you. Unfortunately, there are no FOXHOUND in this game, so he'll actually make extra certain to target you! This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

<snip>

You are allied with the Multiplex SuperCannons. You win if the Multiplex SuperCannons eliminate all unfriendly threats.

Keep in mind that this character is far different from any others in the game if you decide to claim this role.

You are holding the Silver Sword. At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Berserk <user>”. Anyone who targets <user> will be killed. This item is only usable when used in conjunction with your killing power. This item is only usable once.

You are allied with the SuperCellular Warriors. You win if the SuperCellular Warriors eliminate all unfriendly threats.

The other members of your faction are <user>, <user>, <user> and <user>.[/QUOTE]

Marvin the Martian

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Amake,
Eo Ut Mortus said:
You are Marvin the Martian.

You are one of the Looney Tunes, and you are known for being an alien who wishes to destroy the Earth. You have had a number of silly reasons for doing so, such as wanting to be able to see Venus. You also wear a skirt, which has made quite a few people laugh at you. But you are going to show them who’s boss, with the assistance of a few friends and your vast knowledge of technology, which was in fact the reason the SuperCellular Warriors recruited you. You will be destroying Bugs Bunny, and anybody else who stands in your way.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Surrounding <user>’s house with Martian forces”. You will surround <user>’s house with your troop of avian-like Martians, frightening them into not posting in the thread for the next day. If <user> posts in the thread, he will instantly be godkilled.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Cruising with <user> in spaceship”. <user> will be dragged onto your spaceship and tied up for the cruise. He will be unable to use a night action for that night, and cannot post in the thread in the next day. If <user> posts in the thread the next day, he will be godkilled. However, <user> will be protected from all night actions for the night. You can’t do this to the same person twice, since you want variety in the people whom you take for your cruise. If you are killed when on a cruise, the person with you will be killed. This action cannot be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Orb Of Light. You have no use for it, but have heard that someone badly needs it, so keep it in mind when you deal with it.

You are allied with the SuperCellular Warriors. You win if the SuperCellular Warriors eliminate all unfriendly threats.

The other members of your faction are <user>, <user>, <user> and <user>.

Bellatrix Lestrange

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Gamefreak 201,
Eo Ut Mortus said:
You are Bellatrix Lestrange.

Couldn’t find a better picture. You are Voldemort’s right hand and are so skillful that you may use both your abilities together on the same night. You enjoy taunting Harry Potter and his bunch of little friends. However, you have decided that this time, you will be squishing him and his friends once and for all, along with anybody who stands in your way. For this purpose, you have joined the SuperCellular Warriors.

At night you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Using Imperio on <user1>, telling to finish off <user2>. You will bring <user1> under your control for the night, and will force him to vote for <user2> in the next day’s lynch vote. If he does not do this, he will instantly be godkilled.

You may also PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Using Accio on <user>. You will summon all of <user>’s items to yourself. This can be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Shadow Veil, gifted to you by your husband Rudolphus at your marriage. While holding this item, once, you may avoid a lynch against you. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

King DeDeDe

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear wickdaggler,
You are King DeDeDe.

You are the greedy king of Dream Land, who has been stopped by Kirby on many an occasion. You have crossed his path numerous times, the first being the time when you raided Dreamland's food for a midnight party. You hold a grudge against him and have joined the SuperCellular Warriors for this purpose.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Surrounding <user>'s home with spy Waddle Dees". You will have your Waddle Dees surround <user>'s home and spy on him for the whole night. You will learn his role PM by morning.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Sending Waddle Doos to guard <user>". You will send your army of Waddle Doos to protect <user> from any kills. This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

A long time ago, you helped out an odd creature called Kracko, who has agreed to do a favour for you once. Once in the game, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Calling Kracko". Kracko will arrive to help your team, by giving you certain items. He will give you 2 for each night that he exists, and will go away after 3 nights. This can be stacked with your other abilities.

You are holding the Mist Rock. You may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Cracking Mist Rock". You will break the Mist Rock on the ground, which will create so thick a fog that all of your team members will be protected from all attempts on their life for the night. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

HYPNO

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Veedrock,
You are Hypno.

You are a rather disturbing Pokemon who is adept at using a pendulum. You trainer was a communist who nicknamed you MAO ZEDONG. You were shunned and made fun of all the time, so to gain revenge, you have joined the SuperCellular Warriors. You will be using your powers to aid them.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Poison Gas <user>". You will knock out <user>, ensuring that his night action fails. If <user> is a president, he will be impeached the next day under the terms of conspiring against the Jews in the United States.

Alternatively, once in the game, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Yo, <user>, Imma harmless neutral that can convert people and kill every 3 days". You will convince <user> to join your faction. If <user> is blue_light, you will automatically be lynched. This ability can only be used once and cannot be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Pendular Pen. While holding this item, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Adding notes to <user>'s role PM". If <user> dies that night, the notes you add into his PM (which should be mentioned in the body of the PM) will be present when it is revealed in the morning. This stacks with your normal abilities.

NEUTRALS

Wario

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear THE_IRON_KENYAN,
You are Wario.

You are greedy, fat, and selfish, but strong. Very strong. You are going to be using your strength to muscle your way in on the Orb Of Darkness, which is rumored to provide great power. You are willing to make temporary alliances with anybody in order to lay your hands on it, but do not want to make long-time commitments, as that might drain away your precious money. You have managed to send away your nemesis, Mario, on a wild goose chase after Bowser, and now want to operate without his interference.

At night you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Frisking <user>”. You will frisk <user> and take away all of his items.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Killing <user>". <user> will be killed by the end of the night, and you may choose how to kill him in the body of the PM. If nothing is mentioned, it will, by default, be to be hit over the head with a super hammer. This cannot be stacked with your other night ability.

Your bad smell means that you are immune to being inspected at night.

You know Waluigi is in the game. He is <user>. Also, you know that a certain Luigi is likely to be looking for his brother. It would be advisable to get in touch with him and use his trust to your advantage.

You are holding the Ruby Gem. At day, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Day X- Breaking Ruby Gem”. You will break the Ruby Gem on the floor just before a lynch, making it day again after the lynch. This item is only usable once.

You are allied with yourself and Waluigi. You win if you use the Orb of Darkness, and then utilize your newfound powers obtained upon using it twice successfully.

Waluigi

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Yeti,
You are Waluigi.

You are Wario's best friend and a doppelganger of Luigi. You hate Luigi to the core and want to pick up an item that will assist you in future encounters with him. For this purpose, you have formed an alliance with Wario. You know that he is <snip>. You will be using your stealth in order to achieve your goal. You badly want to obtain the mystical Orb of Light.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Taking <user> for a ride on Wario's motorbike". You will take <user> for a ride on a mororbike and chat with him. At the end of the night, you will know his full role PM.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus at night saying "Night X- Spilling motor oil over <user>". <user> will be so occupied in cleaning himself of the oil that he will fail to perform his action for the night. This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

You are so thin and fast that you cannot be lynched directly.

You are holding the Sapphire Gem. At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Cracking Sapphire Gem". Just as the night ends, you will break the Sapphire Gem, causing it to be night once more. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

You are allied with yourself and Wario. You win if you manage to use the Orb of Light and utilize your newfound powers obtained upon using it twice.

THE VILLAGE

Albus Dumbledore

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Upside,
You are Albus Dumbledore.

Wise, brave, and moral, you are the former mentor of Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived. You are also a homosexual. I was paid $10 by the Gay and Lesbian Equality Network (GLEN) to state this fact in your role PM. That being said, for no reason other than due to a conveniently-inserted plot device, you have decided to ally yourself with the Multiplex SuperCannons.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Dumbledore <user>". You are Dumbledore, and you will get all their items.

Your magnificent beard gives you lots of influence. Therefore, your vote during the day is worth double.

You are holding the Dimensional Gem. At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Throw <user> into another dimension". Your target will be forced into an alternate dimension, removing them from the game for two days and two nights. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

Bugs Bunny

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Fangren,
You are Bugs Bunny.

Eh...what's up, Doc? You are the world's most popular rabbit; it would be hare-sy to think otherwise. Tired of being typecast as "just" an actor, you decided to pursue the career of a singer/songwriter, and when that didn't really work out, you decided to join the Multiplex SuperCannons and fulfill your childhood dream of fighting crime.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Gone today, hare tomorrow, <user>". You will follow that <user> throughout the night, and if he tries to kill you, you will fake your death. If you successfully stalk your killer, you may resurrect at any point in the game later, with an additional power.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Reanimate <user>". <user> must be dead. You will get Tex Avery to redraw <user>, thereby reviving him. This ability can only be used once and cannot be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Magma Stone. At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Clog <user>'s plumbing with the Magma Stone". When your target goes to wash his hands that night, he will encounter not water, but searing, hot magma, and will die from third degree burns. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

Dusknoir

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear mrguy888,
You are Dusknoir.

You are the third-stage evolution of Duskull. You are a decent spin-blocker in OU, but you are heavily outclassed by Rotom-A and are forever doomed to lie in its shadow. Depressed by this fact, you tried to kill yourself, only to find that you were already dead! You have decided to join the Multiplex SuperCannons to find some purpose in life- er, death.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Silence <user>". You will drag <user> into the shadows and prevent from not posting in the thread for the next day. If <user> posts in the thread, he will instantly be godkilled.

You are already dead; therefore, you cannot be killed at night. In the event that you are lynched, however, you will be eliminated from the game via exorcism.

You are holding the Ice Trap. At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Freeze <user>'s ID". Your target will be unable to vote for anyone in the lynch the next day. If your target votes in the next day votes in a lynch vote, he will be godkilled. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

Getafix

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear MagicMaster87,
You are Getafix.

You are very well known as the druid who makes magic potions for Asterix and the others in your village. But you have several more tricks up your sleeve, which you pull out only when needed. You have decided to ally with Asterix and his team members, in order to stop the vile invaders who attempt to kill you all.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Brewing dud magic potion for <user>. You will brew a dud potion and convince <user> that it is the real potion, and will convince him in exchange to tell you their entire contents of his role PM by the end off the night.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Brewing real magic potion for <user>”. <user> will become so strong that he will be able to stop almost anybody from successfully targeting him with their night action. However, seeing as the magic potion does not make anybody invulnerable to attack, they can still be killed. This cannot be stacked with your other ability, as brewing the real magic potion takes a lot of time.

You are holding the Roman Torch. You may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Swishing Torch in front of <user>. <user> will be so frightened by the flames of the torch that they will be unable to pull off anything during the night. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

From your vast age and wisdom, you know that there are 5 HyperPowered Draconeers, 5 SuperCellular Warriors, 2 neutrals, and 14 Multiplex SuperCannons in this game.

Grovyle

Only Eo has the version with the posting restriction(he forgot to add it to this PM), bear with me.

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear reyscarface/Exarius,
You are Grovyle.

You are well known as the hero of PMD2. You were cold and unrelenting in your quest for the Time Gears, but softened on finding your partner, who had transformed into a Pokemon. You have decided to assist those whose who fight evil, and shall be using your stealth to your advantage.

At night you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Hiding in grass around <user>'s home". You will hide in the grass around <user's> home, and will protect him from all attempts on his life for that night.

You may also PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Announcing to the Crowd". At the end of the night, you will you sneak to the front, pull out a mike and make an annoncement. The announcement must be included in the body of the PM with the night action. This can be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Primal Gem. Anyone holding this item, if inspected, turns up to be a mafian.

Mundungus Fletcher

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear ABT620,
You are Mundungus Fletcher.

You are "supposedly" just a guy trying to make his living in the wizarding world who also happens to suffer from ethical issues. But really, it's fairly obvious that you're actually Crookshanks the cat; Rowlings didn't drop all those hints for nothing! You joined the Multiplex SuperCannons because they have a free catnip policy.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Meow <user1> to <user2>". You will assume your feline form and with your magical meow force <user1> to target <user2> with whatever night actions they were performing that night.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night/Day X- Scrounge <user>'s dead body". <user> must be dead. You will make off with any items they had at the time of their death, if they had any at all. This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Ringed Target. Whoever holds it is a marked man and must take care to guard himself carefully.

GENGAR

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Mattimeo,
You are Gengar.

You are a Ghost Pokemon who enjoys frolicking in haunted forests, frightening people in haunted swamps, and feasting on souls in haunted chateaus. When the SuperCellular Warriors set up base in your favorite chateau, and the HyperPowered Draconeers accidentally dynamited your favorite forest, and your favorite swamp dried up when some Neutrals moved in, you decided to join the Multiplex SuperCannons and get revenge.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Possessing <user>". You will take control of his body and learn everything about him, including role, character, and alliance.

You may also PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Sending a team of highly trained ghostwriters to <user>". You will send an anonymous message to <user>, which you should include in the body of the PM. This action can be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Speedometer. You may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Throw Speedometer at <user>. From the way it bounces off of <user>, you will be able to determine the priority or priorities of any night action(s) <user> performs that night. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

Yoshi

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear ILoveLiza,
You are Yoshi.

You are one of Mario's best friends. You have a long sticky tongue, which is great for catching things. Your'e really trusting and nice, but you can fight pretty well if needed. You have decided to ally with Mario's friends for this fight and shall be using your long sticky tongue for the purpose.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Licking <user>". <user> will feel so nauseous that they will not be able to perform their night action.

Due to your heightened senses of smell, every night, you will know all the transfers and usage of items which happened.

You are holding the Temporal Gem. While holding this item, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Throwing <user> into time loop." <user> will be frozen in time, and you will be able to view all of his previous night actions. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

Electrode

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear shuckles my hero,
You are Electrode.

you Are a VeryvolAtile PokEmon. yOu aRe goOd at ExPLODING, seTTIng up RAIN DANCE IN UU, THE BEST TIEr, and pretendING to be a POKeball. you jOineD the MULTIPLEX SUPERCANNONS bEcAuSe they HAd the COolestN ame.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- I AM AN ITEM POKEBALL THING WITH EYES, <user>". You will disguise yourself as a Pokeball, and when <user> picks you up, you will be able to discern every detail about his role.

In the event you are ever lynched, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Day X- Thunder Wave <user>". Your blinding fast speed will enable you to, just before you are lynched, inflict <user> with permanent paralysis and force him into hospitalization for the remainder of the game.

I suppose you could choose to use Explosion instead.

You are holding the Spiky Rock. While holding this item, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Lobbing rock at target." The holder of the Ringed Target will be struck by the rock and will instantly be killed. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

Asterix

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Blue_Tornado,
You are Asterix.

You are the intelligent cunning hero of the Asterix series. Several times, you have outwitted the Romans with your brains, alongwith your best friend Obelix. Now, you and a few others have been infiltrated, and it seems that your enemies, the Romans, have one of their men among them. As the Romans are your enemies, you have joined this fight to defeat them and all the other evil people against you and your newfound friends.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Questioning host". You will be able to ask a single Yes/No question to the hosts, which they will answer. The question must be included in the body of the night action PM.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Drinking Magic potion and guarding user>". You will take a good swig of magic potion and go to protect <user>. However, the magic potion does not make you invulnerable, so you will not be able to protect <user> from attempts on his life. This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Spatial Gem. At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Forcing <user> into space loop." <user> will be forced to repeat their previous night's action on the same target, whether their target is dead or not. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

Luigi

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear badalcristiano,
You are Luigi.

You are Mario's slightly cowardly brother, who wears green. After he went on a journey, you have been in perennial fear of Bowser coming for Princess Peach, and have been training yourself in certain arts to help protect her. You really want to find Mario, as he holds the biggest keys to victory.

At night you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Tracking <user>". You will follow <user> for the whole night, and discover his role PM.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Talking to <user1> about how <user2> kidnapped Mario". You will go on about how Mario was kidnapped by <user2>, and convince <user1> to vote for him in the next day's lynch vote. If they do not do this, you will start crying so much that they will run away from the area, effectively godkilling them. This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Sparkling Box. At night you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Chucking Sparkling Box at <user>". <user> will be so astonished by its glitter, that they will not be able to say anything other than their lynch vote the next day. After that, the Sparkling Box will crumble into dust. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

Meta Knight

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Alchemator/Staraptor Call,
You are Meta Knight.

You are famous throughout Dream Land for being an elite warrior. However, due to the number of times you have tested Kirby in battes, you are seen as an evil person. However, in an effort to redeem yourself, you have decided to help in the cause of justice. You shall be using your sword, Galaxia, for these specific purposes.

At night you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Sneaking into <user>'s home". You will sneak into <user>'s home and check up if he has any items.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Standing guard by <user> with Galaxia". You will stand guard by <user>'s home for the night, stopping all attempts to steal items from <user>'s home for the night. This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

People do not trust you, so if you are inspected, your role PM will show up as follows:-

Dear <user>,
You are Meta Knight.

You have wielded your sword for many years now, and have been dragged into this war. You are famous for fighting Kirby in several games. You are sure your arch-nemesis, Kirby, has framed you, and wish to tear him apart using your sword Galaxia.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Stalking <user>". You will stalk <user> for the whole night, and will be notified if he is Kirby or not.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saing "Night X- Plunging Galaxia into <user>". You will use your sword Galaxia on <user> and kill him. This cannot be stacked with your other ability. This ability can only be used once.

You are aligned with yourself. You win if you manage to kill Kirby.
You are holding the Water Ring. At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Slipping Water Ring under <user>'s door. <user> will wear the ring, and will get soaked by the morning, forcing him to post a rant in the thread completely unrelated to the game the next day. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

Obelix

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Kannon,
You are Obelix.

You are Asterix's best friend, and are obsessed with food. You fell into the magic potion when you were a baby, and have superhuman strength, but you aren't all that intelligent. You have lumbered into this fight looking for roast boar, and intend to fight the infiltrators so that you and your allies can have a banquet under the starry skies. For this, you will be using your enormous strength.

Thrice during the game, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Day X- <user> has stolen all the roast boar! Get him!". If a lynch was to take place, it will be redirected to <user>.

You are allowed to kill one person for every 3 of the Multiplex SuperCannons who have been killed. When you have a kill, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Giving <user> an uppercut". <user> will receive such a hefty uppercut that they will be killed instantly.

You are holding the Traitor Gem. This has made you doubt your loyalties. If you get rid of it, you will realize your true alliance.

You are allied with yourself. You win if the Multiplex SuperCannons are eliminated.

Kirby

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear askaninjask/polelover44,
You are Kirby.

You are the hero of the Kirby franchise. You are famous for being able to copy several abilities. This time however, you will not be copying abilities. Thanks to a special seed that you ate, for every consecutive mafia lynched in a streak, you will gain a special power. The streak starts from the first lynch of a mafian, and stops if no lynch or a village lynch occurs. The streak will not resume with the next mafian lynch, and your power will stagnate where it is, and will no longer be upgraded during the game.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Rolling with <user>. You will cutely beg <user> to take you along wherever he is going for the night. You will find out the identities of all the people whom he visted that night. If he does not go anywhere, you will find out the identities of all the people who visited him that night.

You are holding the Link Cable. You may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Tying up <user1> and <user2>. If either of the targeted people are killed by any means after that, the other will die with him. This item is one-use only, and can be stacked with your other night ability.

You know that with the first mafia lynch, you will gain the power to steal items. Once you attain that power, you will be able to learn your next power boost. You also know that there are 14 Multiplex SuperCannons, 5 HyperPowered Draconeers, 5 SuperCellular Warriors and 2 neutrals in this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)