Picking a web browser

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've been using Google Chrome for a while now. As soon as I first got it, I fell in love. It's simple, sleek, and really fast. Definitely my favourite.

Internet Explorer gives me too many problems and lags me to no end. Safari I don't much care for. I had Google Chrome when it first came out in the beta phase, but it wasn't very good then. Maybe I'll give it another shot in the near future.

As for the browser I use right now and have been using for a few years is FireFox. It gives me little problems, stops pop-up's nicely, and the options it has are easy to use/configure. I've enjoyed using FireFox these last few years.

~ Aether Nexus

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
changed back to firefox since i've been getting screwy errors from chrome on certain sites

it can't display facebook properly anymore since yesterday

what the hell, chrome

I used to use IE a long time ago, then I tried Firefox and found that JPG images don't look like shit anymore. I downloaded Chrome to try it, but on my computer with dial-up, it was slow as hell (although that might be because it was the first time I was using it or something). I wanted to try the newest IE, but it's too big to download on dial-up. I hate dial-up >:-(.

I've used quite a few different web browsers. If you want fast loads and a basic layout then like everyone saying, go for Chrome. IE just, no... I currently switch between Safari and Firefox. Firefox is pretty fast and has tons of handy Addons but it does sometime crash. Safari is ok and is quite fast and has some quite cool features but thats all you can really say about Safari.

I personaly think FireFox is the better one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)