Please Help... I need it.

Thanks you both for giving me real responses! I appreciate it very much.

Calfo- I'll check out that Sceptile and see how I like it. There's a slim chance I'd replace Subseeding though, I love it so much and I have much success with it. Also, maybe I will try Umbreon again. It would be really hard for me to part with HP/Ice Beam on Vaporeon though...

Wolfie-Maybe I'll try Swampert or Dusknoir too. I'll test them and probably post results if I ever get to it.

Thanks again!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Do not bump a topic more than once; we can see your deleted posts, so 'stealth bumps' are not so stealthy after all. That bump is your last.

Baton pass on a specs set is for when you expect your oponenet will switch. If they do it will send in the pokemon they chose, and you will be able to switch in a poke to counter it without taking any hits.

Rhyperior isn't a special wall, and Sassy isn't going to save him from Grass Knots or Surfs. It will only help him take a Magnezone Flash Cannon, Raikou's HP Ice, or Blissey's Ice Beam. EV him according to his role, physical tank. 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def and an Adamant or Impish nature will do.

I really like the combo of Jolteon+Umbreon, and I can see that combo really messing up the common special walls, namely Blissey. Dry-Pass to Umbreon, Mean Look, Taunt, and rape.

I would just run 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe on Sceptile so you can actually hurt things.

I think you should consider Steelix/Hariyama>Rhyperior as you have a pretty large CB Tyranitar weak. Crunch absolutely destroys your team, the only one who can stop it is Rhyperior, who is 2-3HKOed by EQ anyways, and doesn't have a recovery move. It also gets a free switchin on Jolteon and Umbreon.

Ryperior isn't horrible!! Why is everyone saying that? I find it very usefull. Plus it OKs every Ttar I've seen, though there might be some bulky variants I haveb't seen. Though I run Sub/EQ/SE/MH, you could switch Avalanche for sub and it becomes realy nice at scouting and taking a hit. Plus if you use it on a SS team then it's rather forgetable SPDEF becomes much better. Why would putting Umbreon back on the team meen getting rid of HP[electric] and Ice beam?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)