1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by RBG, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Dark Ray

Dark Ray Here to bug you
    is a Pre-Contributor

I haven't seen this anywhere, just recieved a Power Lens from a girl in a house on route 13, you have to go down the stairs below and to the left of Cobalion and past a turning ranger to get to it.

Maybe no more need to BP grind for EV training items?

EDIT: And I just found a second Hidden Hollow on Route 13 I heard about, it's near the entrance to Giant Chasm right above some stairs going down to a small patch of water.
  2. Jukain

Jukain .leaf
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

Those are cool Pokémon, no joke. Base 100 everything, great typings, and great abilities? Count me in.
  3. Mario With Lasers

Mario With Lasers Self-proclaimed DEAD king
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

...Guys, they aren't real pokémon. They don't have those base stats in-game, it's just a--

Ok seriously I'm not even sure anymore. Do they have those stats?
  4. Dark Ray

Dark Ray Here to bug you
    is a Pre-Contributor

They only appear in Pokewood, which seems to use some form of damage calc, so yes they do have those stats.
    It would be interesting to know if you could hack them outside of Pokewood and what would happen though.

Also, to anyone that cares, found yet another Hidden Hollow, this one is on Route 3 and requires you to surf to the top of the pond.
  5. breh

breh ● ︿ ●
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributor

TwilightBlade, you are a very cool person; thank you for that list!

Oh, and that Poison/Steel mon is really cool looking bar those clover-shaped smoke puffs.
  6. The Diverman

The Diverman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b8JBJsbdhM&feature=plcp

Kazowar has granted your wish.
  7. breh

breh ● ︿ ●
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributor

Anybody willing to tell me how I get Regirock? I have no damn clue, but I found the room in twist mountain.
  8. TwilightBlade

TwilightBlade

Thankies. :)

I added the ones described above. I also found the second hidden hollow in Abundant Shrine. We're up to 20 hidden hollows now. :D

Does this video help you find Regirock in B2W2? Google searches will do the trick.
  9. diamondfan1910

diamondfan1910

I also found that girl, and I also found a Power Band somewhere (I think it was Giant Chasm, it was definitely during the main story of the game). Will have a search for the others.
  10. Kaphotics

Kaphotics Remodeling Kitchens
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon

11. Old Chunky

Old Chunky

Does the main character in BW1 have any significant purpose in this game (A red-style battle)?
  12. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

13. The Knights of Wario Land

The Knights of Wario Land

14. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

Outrage iirc has one too
  15. Hamstern

Hamstern

Fire blast, Bolt trike, Over heat, Blue flare, Extreme speed, Waterpulse and Arial Ace are some other moves that got new animations.
  16. Molk

Molk rip houndoom
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    RU Co-Leader

according to kazowar's video, the pokewood props have stats of SOME kind (one of them has an ability that activates as it enters the match, pressure). If someone could find out the pokewood props stats/typing/if they learn attacks, wouldnt it be cool if we could use them in some metagame like balanced hackmons? This is an awesome find and it seems fun to play around with
  17. Jibaku

Jibaku Not taking FS requests atm.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

18. chicobo329

chicobo329

I find it kind of funny that the vast majority of new move animations are on moves with at least 120 BP or higher. I guess they really wanted to sell it to players visually that these moves really hurt a ton.
  19. Purimpopoie

Purimpopoie

So apparently the N teams are used after you catch all of his Pokémon. He'll be standing in his castle for you to battle.
  20. Aleva

Aleva

Serebii says they can be rebattled at will. Does that mean you don't even have to wait a day or anything?

Wow cool!

Btw, out of curiosity, how does one actually find Hidden Hollows? Are the gaps actually visible or do you have to check between every pair of trees?
  21. Too Funk to Druck

Too Funk to Druck

There won't be a gap between a pair of trees. There'll be like extra leaves. In between. Here's how it should look:

Show Hide
    [​IMG]
  22. Agonist

Agonist Minutes become hours when you wait, hope and regret
    is a Forum Moderator

23. Jukain

Jukain .leaf
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

Updating the list of Pokémon not found from overworld sprites yet: Garbodor was found in a hollow. Durant was found in the Dream World. Ducklett was found in the Dream World. Elgyem was found in the Dream World. Pawniard was found in the Dream World. Heatmor was found in the Dream World. Audino found in a Fes Mission. Stunfisk was found in the Dream World.

New list: Gurdurr, Throh, Sawk, Scolipede, Krokorok, Maractus, Gothita, Duosion/Solosis, Vanillite, Klinklang, Litwick, Axew, Golett

That is the list of overworld sprites I haven't been able to find proof of being in the game. Anyone who has seen the overworld sprites of any of these Pokémon please respond so there is essentially the list of Unova Pokémon without overworld sprites found, narrowing it to Hidden Hollows and Entralink.

EDIT: That's 13 Pokémon.
  24. Joeyboy

Joeyboy Check out my Youtube channel! JoeyboyGames!
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnus
    Mentor

DW Durant has been released on Rugged Mountain, GG gg Battle Subway xD
  25. chicobo329

chicobo329

I'm pretty sure there isn't a Mienshao overworld sprite set. I know Mienfoo is found in the Hidden Hollows, but Mienshao isn't.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)