Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

I haven't seen this anywhere, just recieved a Power Lens from a girl in a house on route 13, you have to go down the stairs below and to the left of Cobalion and past a turning ranger to get to it.

Maybe no more need to BP grind for EV training items?

EDIT: And I just found a second Hidden Hollow on Route 13 I heard about, it's near the entrance to Giant Chasm right above some stairs going down to a small patch of water.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I still can't find these hidden hollows other than the one Bianca shown me and within Losthorn Forest. Heard they're one within Route 7 but I haven't seen it. BTW how many of you plan on breeding a couple of Pokemon from BW1 and transferring them to BW2 as soon as able to trade? I'm thinking of in-game story with a Houndoom myself.

Type: Electric/Flying (U1) / Psychic/Electric (U2)
Ability: Levitate
Stat: 100/100/100/100/100/100

(M1) /
(M2)

Type: Steel (M1) / Steel/Electric (M2)
Ability: Analytic (M1) / Flash Fire (M2)
Stat: 100/100/100/100/100/100
Those are cool Pokémon, no joke. Base 100 everything, great typings, and great abilities? Count me in.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
...Guys, they aren't real pokémon. They don't have those base stats in-game, it's just a--

Ok seriously I'm not even sure anymore. Do they have those stats?

They only appear in Pokewood, which seems to use some form of damage calc, so yes they do have those stats.
It would be interesting to know if you could hack them outside of Pokewood and what would happen though.

Also, to anyone that cares, found yet another Hidden Hollow, this one is on Route 3 and requires you to surf to the top of the pond.

breh

強いだね
TwilightBlade, you are a very cool person; thank you for that list!

Oh, and that Poison/Steel mon is really cool looking bar those clover-shaped smoke puffs.

They only appear in Pokewood, which seems to use some form of damage calc, so yes they do have those stats.
It would be interesting to know if you could hack them outside of Pokewood and what would happen though.

Also, to anyone that cares, found yet another Hidden Hollow, this one is on Route 3 and requires you to surf to the top of the pond.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b8JBJsbdhM&feature=plcp

Kazowar has granted your wish.

breh

強いだね
Anybody willing to tell me how I get Regirock? I have no damn clue, but I found the room in twist mountain.

TwilightBlade, you are a very cool person; thank you for that list!

Oh, and that Poison/Steel mon is really cool looking bar those clover-shaped smoke puffs.
Thankies. :)

I added the ones described above. I also found the second hidden hollow in Abundant Shrine. We're up to 20 hidden hollows now. :D

Does this video help you find Regirock in B2W2? Google searches will do the trick.

I haven't seen this anywhere, just recieved a Power Lens from a girl in a house on route 13, you have to go down the stairs below and to the left of Cobalion and past a turning ranger to get to it.

Maybe no more need to BP grind for EV training items?

EDIT: And I just found a second Hidden Hollow on Route 13 I heard about, it's near the entrance to Giant Chasm right above some stairs going down to a small patch of water.
I also found that girl, and I also found a Power Band somewhere (I think it was Giant Chasm, it was definitely during the main story of the game). Will have a search for the others.

Fire blast, Bolt trike, Over heat, Blue flare, Extreme speed, Waterpulse and Arial Ace are some other moves that got new animations.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I just noticed that Flare Blitz got a new animation, as seen at the beginning of this battle here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXJF6BPxGbY&feature=relmfu

Does anyone else know all the other moves that have changed animations/video of them?

according to kazowar's video, the pokewood props have stats of SOME kind (one of them has an ability that activates as it enters the match, pressure). If someone could find out the pokewood props stats/typing/if they learn attacks, wouldnt it be cool if we could use them in some metagame like balanced hackmons? This is an awesome find and it seems fun to play around with

Serebii says they can be rebattled at will. Does that mean you don't even have to wait a day or anything?

Wow cool!

Btw, out of curiosity, how does one actually find Hidden Hollows? Are the gaps actually visible or do you have to check between every pair of trees?

Serebii says they can be rebattled at will. Does that mean you don't even have to wait a day or anything?

Wow cool!

Btw, out of curiosity, how does one actually find Hidden Hollows? Are the gaps actually visible or do you have to check between every pair of trees?
There won't be a gap between a pair of trees. There'll be like extra leaves. In between. Here's how it should look:

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I made a list of 5th Gen Pokémon with overworld sprites:
Patrat, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Drilbur, Audino, Gurdurr, Throh, Sawk, Scolipede, Cottonee, Petlil, Basculin, Krokorok, Maractus, Garbodor, Gothita, Duosion/Solosis, Ducklett, Vanillite, Emolga, Alomomola, Galvantula, Klinklang, Elgyem, Litwick, Axew, Shelmet, Stunfisk, Druddigon, Golett, Pawniard, Heatmor, Durant, Cottonee, Deerling, Roggenrola, Cinccino

Then I made a list from whatever screenshots I saw on Serebii + N's Pokémon + Interactable Pokémon:
Audino, Gurdurr, Throh, Sawk, Scolipede, Krokorok, Maractus, Garbodor, Gothita, Duosion/Solosis, Ducklett, Vanillite, Klinklang, Elgyem, Litwick, Axew, Golett, Pawniard, Heatmor, Durant
Can anyone confirm which of these you have seen/have heard were found in the game? If the list is much smaller than this, we can essentially deduce which Hidden Hollows are left to be found.
Updating the list of Pokémon not found from overworld sprites yet: Garbodor was found in a hollow. Durant was found in the Dream World. Ducklett was found in the Dream World. Elgyem was found in the Dream World. Pawniard was found in the Dream World. Heatmor was found in the Dream World. Audino found in a Fes Mission. Stunfisk was found in the Dream World.

New list: Gurdurr, Throh, Sawk, Scolipede, Krokorok, Maractus, Gothita, Duosion/Solosis, Vanillite, Klinklang, Litwick, Axew, Golett

That is the list of overworld sprites I haven't been able to find proof of being in the game. Anyone who has seen the overworld sprites of any of these Pokémon please respond so there is essentially the list of Unova Pokémon without overworld sprites found, narrowing it to Hidden Hollows and Entralink.

EDIT: That's 13 Pokémon.

Updating the list of Pokémon not found from overworld sprites yet: Garbodor was found in a hollow. Durant was found in the Dream World. Ducklett was found in the Dream World. Elgyem was found in the Dream World. Pawniard was found in the Dream World. Heatmor was found in the Dream World. Audino found in a Fes Mission. Stunfisk was found in the Dream World.

New list: Gurdurr, Throh, Sawk, Scolipede, Krokorok, Maractus, Gothita, Duosion/Solosis, Vanillite, Klinklang, Litwick, Axew, Golett

That is the list of overworld sprites I haven't been able to find proof of being in the game. Anyone who has seen the overworld sprites of any of these Pokémon please respond so there is essentially the list of Unova Pokémon without overworld sprites found, narrowing it to Hidden Hollows and Entralink.

EDIT: That's 13 Pokémon.
I'm pretty sure there isn't a Mienshao overworld sprite set. I know Mienfoo is found in the Hidden Hollows, but Mienshao isn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)