Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Mienfoo's overworld sprite also appears in Seigaiha City in one of the dock-houses. Axew appears in Drayden/Iris' home. Krokorok appears in various homes throughout the game.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
New list: Gurdurr, Throh, Sawk, Scolipede, Krokorok, Maractus, Gothita, Duosion/Solosis, Vanillite, Klinklang, Litwick, Axew, Golett

That is the list of overworld sprites I haven't been able to find proof of being in the game. Anyone who has seen the overworld sprites of any of these Pokémon please respond so there is essentially the list of Unova Pokémon without overworld sprites found, narrowing it to Hidden Hollows and Entralink.

EDIT: That's 13 Pokémon.
Theory time. For Gurdurr, Gothorita, Vanillite, Klang, Scolipede, and Duosion, I have a feeling that they are Hidden Hollow pokemon that have not been found yet, and match the current pattern of no lowest stage avaible but higher one is that happens to be found in a hidden hollow. As for Maractus, Litwick, Axew, and Golett, they are probably waiting for someone to find them in the Dream World and happen to be decent fits for the current areas. And finally for Throw and Sawk, they can be either option.

Edit: for not hidden ability related stuff, Axew, Krokorok, and Gothorita appear, the latter when you take a picture in the frillish thing.

Updating the list of Pokémon not found from overworld sprites yet: Garbodor was found in a hollow. Durant was found in the Dream World. Ducklett was found in the Dream World. Elgyem was found in the Dream World. Pawniard was found in the Dream World. Heatmor was found in the Dream World. Audino found in a Fes Mission. Stunfisk was found in the Dream World.

New list: Gurdurr, Throh, Sawk, Scolipede, Krokorok, Maractus, Gothita, Duosion/Solosis, Vanillite, Klinklang, Litwick, Axew, Golett

That is the list of overworld sprites I haven't been able to find proof of being in the game. Anyone who has seen the overworld sprites of any of these Pokémon please respond so there is essentially the list of Unova Pokémon without overworld sprites found, narrowing it to Hidden Hollows and Entralink.

EDIT: That's 13 Pokémon.
There is an Axew in a house in Opelucid City.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm pretty sure there isn't a Mienshao overworld sprite set. I know Mienfoo is found in the Hidden Hollows, but Mienshao isn't.
There is no Mienshao sprite...
Mienfoo's overworld sprite also appears in Seigaiha City in one of the dock-houses. Axew appears in Drayden/Iris' home. Krokorok appears in various homes throughout the game.
Thanks Stellar.
http://spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnbnw2/sheet/48050 This sprite sheet shows most of the other missing Pokemon, although I don't know of any locations for these. From what it appears, every Unova evolutionary family is represented by an overworld sprite in at least some form, just not every single Unova Pokemon.
Actually, I was using that. I was making a list of the Pokémon with overworld sprites that we haven't found yet in the game, whether Hidden Hollow, N's Pokémon, or Entralink, or otherwise in-game.

Here's the new list after I saw the stuff found:

Gurdurr, Throh, Sawk, Scolipede, Maractus, Duosion/Solosis, Vanillite, Klinklang, Litwick, Golett
You see how small that list is? 10 Pokémon. They have to be somewhere. I seriously doubt that they are Entralink sprites.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For what it's worth, there is supposed to be an additional Dream World area in the works, Dream Park (mentioned toward the bottom), that might hold some of them.
Alright. A lot of people think there are more Hidden Hollows and more stuff for Cool Hole, which is why I made the list. But cool, another Dream World area! Maybe they'll actually give us Lightningrod Zapdos and Shadow Tag Chandelure so nothing important is left in the Dream World.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
according to kazowar's video, the pokewood props have stats of SOME kind (one of them has an ability that activates as it enters the match, pressure). If someone could find out the pokewood props stats/typing/if they learn attacks, wouldnt it be cool if we could use them in some metagame like balanced hackmons? This is an awesome find and it seems fun to play around with
This... is a very good idea. I don't know if the Hackmons folk would approve of this, but I'd be totally for it.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12206225/hiddenhollows.htm

currently identifying which hollow is on what route, but that's basically what's allowed, same for each version btw.
*Ctrl+Fs 'goth'*
*nothing*

Sigh.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12206225/hiddenhollows.htm

currently identifying which hollow is on what route, but that's basically what's allowed ~still need to confirm version exclusivity
I do believe something is wrong here, I found Breloom in "Summer", I haven't even played it during the "Winter".
EDIT: I've also found 3 Seviper, all during the "Summer".
EDIT2: I've also found Muk and Metang during the "Summer", so it looks like this isn't just a simple mix up of the season names.

I wonder if the reason those Pokemon are so tricky to find is because they realized how powerful and potentially game-breaking those abilities are and want them to be special, or because they're unsure if they want something so strong to actually be released.

I wonder if the reason those Pokemon are so tricky to find is because they realized how powerful and potentially game-breaking those abilities are and want them to be special, or because they're unsure if they want something so strong to actually be released.
Or if they just chose things at random
It's just as weird to not put Klang, Boldore, Gurdurr, Golett or Axew in any of these things.

Oh mah Arceus Growlithe get Outrage!!! Not that i'm ever actually gonna use it, but still, thats pretty beast.

On a completely unrelated topic, what exactly is the Dream Radar?

breh

強いだね
It's a 3DS game that allows you to capture various pokemon with their dream world abilities.

Barring the genies, Ho-oh, Lugia, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Riolu, everything from it is old.

@R_N

Perhaps they just ran out of space to stick 'em? The hidden hollows require a nonzero number of trees, meaning that you can only have so many without adding random trees to routes.

It's a 3DS game that allows you to capture various pokemon with their dream world abilities.

Barring the genies, Ho-oh, Lugia, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Riolu, everything from it is old.

@R_N

Perhaps they just ran out of space to stick 'em? The hidden hollows require a nonzero number of trees, meaning that you can only have so many without adding random trees to routes.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12206225/hollow.htm
there's a not insignificant number of overlapping mons across different hollows. & some of them even fit 4 Pokemon in there.
Perhaps remove 2 of the Pinwheel exterior Poliwhirls for Gurdurr, let one of route 6's be Boldore or Klang rather than doubling up on Woobat & Foongus (and also another Dunsparce)

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
ps: those %'s are for female chance
cool trivia: you can't get a female nosepass @ a hollow in white :D

We still don't know how a particular mon/item/etc is chosen... just the pool it could pick from.

Hi guys. I wanted to know if the new therian forms of Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus are legal in Black and White 1.

IIRC in normal BW1 they just show up as normal Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus but has the statistics for Therian
That's how every other Version-Exclusive Forme has worked (Skymin, Origin Giratina, SEP, Rotom). I saw a Battle Video with some Kami Pokemon caught in Dream Balls. So yeah.

Has anyone found Pikachu/Light Ball in anything? I know DW Pikachu was given out as an event, but I was hoping it would become more widely available. As well as Light Ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)