Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver - The Offical In-Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be you pick up your Arceus made Dragons there?

That reminds me... there is absolutely no reasons AT ALL to pick Dialga or Palkia. Grievous Orb cannot leave Platinum by default, so unless they have a special wifi/union room just for HS/SS, this is the ONLY Grievous Orb you will get in that game.

And they better make a damn house so I can still change Rotom appliances, in fact, make a wifi room only for HG/SS, it solves this whole wifi issue.

Those new sprites kick ass! Gengar mostly, my favorite pokemon.

Vulpix is so cute too, http://www1.uploda.tv/v/uptv0044954.jpg

I'm a bit disappointed to Falkner and Bugsy, but it's understandable, they are the first gyms, and Whitney will be tough like always, which is good. The list of legendaries look so big, i don't think any previous game had so many legendaries like HG/SS.

Edit: and Serebii just said here

serebii said:
Can't confirm this but Tutor moves you BUY

Dragonbreath りゅうのいぶき 79000円
Zap Cannon でんじほう 60000円
Bullet Punch バレットパンチ 80000円
Ice Shard こおりのつぶて 80000円
Aqua Jet アクアジェット 80000円
Shadow Sneak かげうち    80000円
Encore アンコール   35000円
awesome, priority moves...

I'm hoping they get a higher level team postgame, like the Sinnoh Gym Leaders did.

Maybe Bugsy will be able to use something a little more powerful, like a Ledian.

I'm a bit disappointed to Falkner and Bugsy, but it's understandable, they are the first gyms, and Whitney will be tough like always, which is good. The list of legendaries look so big, i don't think any previous game had so many legendaries like HG/SS.

Azumarill finally gets both Belly Drum and Aqua Jet. I can see it becoming OU now :\

Those will make a huge difference, and not to mention Encore, who knows, that could be put on somethings you would rather it hadn't. No sign of Extreme Speed for Dnite yet though.

Hah, Aqua Jet Bibarel is gonna be a FORCE.

In NU. ;)

Plus, Shadow Sneak might be learnt by a lot of Pokemon - imagine perfect coverage on Lucario, using priority moves (Extremespeed - Mach Punch - Shadow Sneak). Although the current set's better, I guess.

Apparently the Rocket Executives are named after real rockets.
Edit1:And according to Serebii.net:

Pryce's Team

Seel Lv. 30
Dewgong Lv. 32- Dewgong knows Aurora Beam, Ice Shard, Rest, and Sleep Talk.
Piloswine@ Sitrus Berry Lv. 34
Uses 1 full restore during battle
He gives you Hail

Edit2: And it looks like Lance hacked his Dragonite!

well if a bunch of decent pokemon get ice shard this could really fuck with the stage 3 voting. assuming garchomp/shaymin-s etc. aren't voted OU we might need to test things yet again

e
I hope you meant in a WTFIT'SGONNAPWNME way.

Encore is my fav move, so I must drool right now. It's very underrated.
Yeah... Ive been fucked over by this move too many times and if gliscor or another fast wall gets it then im gonna be more than annoyed.

EDIT: Hahah, lance hacks AGAIN!?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Ok, so Pryce got a level boost but still isn't stronger than Jasmine?

Now I wonder what they'll do to Clair. There were a gap of five levels between Jasmine's Steelix and her Kingdra, and nine levels between Pryce's Piloswine and her Kingdra. Will we have a lv40 or lv43 Kingdra this time around?

Azumarill finally gets both Belly Drum and Aqua Jet. I can see it becoming OU now :\
Actually: [50 (Atk Base) * 2 + 31 (IVs) + 63 (EVs) + 5 (wtf)] * 1.1 (+Atk nature) = 218 (Initial Atk Stat Rounded down)
218 * 2 = 436 (Actual Atk Stat with Huge Power)
436 * 4 (+6 Atk through Belly Drum) = 1744

Do damage calcs: Actually that with Aqua Jet can 2HKO min/min Dragonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)