Pokémon Lab - the successor to Shoddy Battle

It sounds amazing, but I can't download it.
"Uh-oh! This link appears to be broken."
Yadayadayada.

Tried it again in Firefox, no go.

Anyone else?
Did you try it Chrome? Thats what worked for me.

And I cannot wait for the server to be online. *screes like a school girl*

Great job on this guys, I have been waiting a long time for this and now we can finally enjoy your creation. Thanks!

Thanks to all of you so much. Your hard efforts are really appreciated.

Out of curiosity, are ladder ratings reset now?

After about 15 minutes of fucking around with it I am IN LOVE, this is so legit, all of the features I won't care to list and a VGC LADDER, HOW TIGHT IS THAT??

How can I change the sprites to HGSS? Only Platinum and DP were listed as defaults. I was able to do it on SB 1, but I don't know how to do it on lab. I have the sprites somewhere on my computer though. Should I just tinker around and hope I get it right?

EDIT: I tinkered around and I screwed it all up. Is it possible to delete it, re-download it, and start from scratch?

EDIT2: I deleted it and re-downloaded and it's still screwed up. Please help. I don't know how to fix this.

Mine doesn't load up when i click on the icon (I have same problem with Shoddy), does anyone know the RUN link thingy?

Well, I completely screwed myself. I've tried everything, but the sprites are still messed up, and now I can't even find the folder that has it. I don't know what to do. I can't believe I was stupid enough to try this, and now it's screwed up forever and it's impossible to fix it. And me trying to fix it is just making it worse. Is there any way to completely wipe all memory the computer has of the application so that I can start over?

Cathy, Super and Bearzly you guys are ultra super awesome special =D Props to you guys =D

Few bugs though a +4 bulkydos waterfall did 72% to a 252 HP/252 Def Impish Regigigas. it should do 79.5% - 93.6%
Also the same with a explosion from a modest gengar to a 252 HP/252 Def Impish Drapion did 75% when it should have done 132.8% - 156.4% even with 0 atk ivs it still does 107.8% - 127%. I don't have the log since I can't copy it but you should recheck the damage calculator.

Just posting to say I just had one battle on this, I lost but hey this system is very impressive so far! Mad props to the developers and I cannot wait to see the B/W additions and metagame!

I fixed it! :D Although I can't figure out how to get the icon onto my dock, but who gives a fuck about that, I got my sprites back!

Uh, how can I get the icon to show up again? I can open it through other means, but it's inconvenient. Maybe if I download it onto my other computer and try to take the icon from there...

Server seems a little shaky right now (considering I can't log in now despite the server just restarting a few moments ago), but I like it!
Thanks Cathy, Bearzly, and Super!

Awesome, other than getting dropped from the server within seconds. Maybe connectivity issues?

EDIT: "Connection refused: correct". Does that mean the server's full or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)