Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a Mega evolved Pokemon Switches out, does it go back to normal?, and if so, can it still Mega Evolve later in the battle?
I don't think we have any kind of confirmation of that. I'm hoping when the embargo is lifted and we get official reviews that we'll hear more about the details of Mega Evos

We know how Mega Evolution works. You stay Mega Evolved even if you switch out, and revert at the end of the battle.
Unless you've got a source I've missed, I don't believe it's confirmed if you retain Mega Evolution upon switching out. We don't know that detail yet.

^^If so then these pokes are no different from Ubers, if they reverted upon switching out then that would act as a fair limit on their power, a one shot deal.

Som e of the stats of these Megas are ridonculous.

We know how Mega Evolution works. You stay Mega Evolved even if you switch out, and revert at the end of the battle.
Is there anything confirmed? Well as confirmed as leaks can be lol I haven't heard much other than you revert back to normal after the battle. I'd like to think it stays Mega Evolved when switched in and out, but I haven't seen anything concrete. Also for in-game, what if they faint and you want to revive them, do they revive still Mega Evolved or back to their normal forms?

I can't find a source now, but I'm pretty sure you retain MegaEvolution after switching and revert back at the end of the battle.

Unless you've got a source I've missed, I don't believe it's confirmed if you retain Mega Evolution upon switching out. We don't know that detail yet.
Youve seen the megas of Aerodactyl and Gengar and you dont believe that anyone has switched them in and out?

Youve seen the megas of Aerodactyl and Gengar and you dont believe that anyone has switched them in and out?
I'm not saying I don't believe it. I'm just saying I haven't seen it happen, so I/we can't say anything's confirmed yet. Like how Alomomola was supposed to be Luvdisc's evolution.

Okay, I know I'm a bit late, but I have to confess that it's not really worth giving Head Smash and Brave Bird to Mega Aerodactyl. If you haven't noticed, Aerodactyl loses Rock Head upon MEvolution, meaning that Head Smash and Brave Bird will still do recoil!

Stats:

Edit: Damn, ninja'd
So much pokesex is going on In my got damn mind. My favorite mega so damn far. This and mega Zard x

So Fur Coat...

Is this like automatic double defense (I'm not sure how the damage calculation plays out)? At the very least, it's like having a resistance to every physical move regardless of type.
No is not auto magic double defenses it only does that to moves where both pokemon touch. Think along the lines of iron barbs

If a Mega evolved Pokemon Switches out, does it go back to normal?, and if so, can it still Mega Evolve later in the battle?
when it mega evolves it becomes permanent the rest of the battle. That means you can switch it out and it will still be mega evolved. After the battle ends it reverts back.

No is not auto magic double defenses it only does that to moves where both pokemon touch. Think along the lines of iron barbs
So what youre saying... Is that its only double damage when the pokemon is hit by a physical move that makes contact? Like... The vast majority of physical moves?

I wonder if the move Magic Room will see any competitive use to put a temporary halt on opponents' Mega Pokemon presence...

I need to train up some guys with that just in case.

While I'm at it, my Audino with Klutz, Skill Swap, and Lopunny with Klutz & Entrainment (hah, lose your item AND ability, pal!) can probably fulfill a purpose now....but probably won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)