-PokéStop!- | Trustworthy Cloning, Cool Breedables, Shinies & Legends | Update 1/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
-UPDATE!-

-Helpful Pokémon!-

I'm adding some helpful Pokémon to my thread. These awesome Pokémon are from Buckert.
I'm distributing them for free as long as you have a trade thread to spread the word!​

-New Breed!-

Duskull
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Levitate
Impish
Egg Moces: Destiny Bond, Feint Attack, Pain Split, Grudge

Fletchling
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Careful
Gale Wings
Egg Moves: Quick Gaurd, Tailwind​

Last edited:
-Update!-

Rayquaza @ Lvl. 70

31/31/31/24/29/30
Jolly
Air Lock
Egg Moves: HP (Water) <--For any pesky rock types :)
*SR'd by myself on Omega Ruby and my first ever SR Legendary (Thanks Buckert for your helpful mons!) I thought a Repeat ball would be cool because the yellow pattern on the ball matches the yellow pattern on Ray and it's unique. Also the red and black matches him as well. Mostly NFT, this Ray holds a special place for me. :)
**NON-REDIS

-Breedables!-

Azurill
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Adamant
Huge Power
Egg Moves: N/A

Chansey
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Bold
Natural Cure
Egg Moves: Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy

Cleffa
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Calm
Magic Guard
Heal Pulse, Aromatherapy, Wish, Belly Drum

Last edited:
Hey, Quello, I kinda want the shiny corphish; let me know what you want for it (also, remember the sassy deoxys? It's actually an acceptable nature if you use it in defense form).

Hey man. I was intersted in the sneasel and cleffa. I can offer you an Rng terrakion adamant made by me and a naive landorus with hp ice. Both OT:Same and ID 22090.

Hey man. I was intersted in the sneasel and cleffa. I can offer you an Rng terrakion adamant made by me and a naive landorus with hp ice. Both OT:Same and ID 22090.
I can do that for sure, did you maybe want some more pokes from me since your offering legends? Or just the 2? You can choose like 2-3 more if you like, or 1 shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)